ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 37
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
stevieray 07:26 AM 10-12-2022
Joe called me yesterday and asked to me post about what is going on.

If you haven't heard, he has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.

Talk about a rock. Guy survives his heart attack, then loses his wife, and now this? It's incredible to me how strong he is...I mean, can you imagine?

They have given him a pain blocker that he says is working well, though he has trouble eating. He had a port installed for chemo.

He is in incredibly good spirits, even though he admitted to me he's tired, he wants to finish the race shining the Light of the Lord to others. He's at peace and I'm proud of how he has handled ALL of this with so much grace.

Please pray for mercy if you would be so kind. He didn't ask me to start this thread so people could feel sorry for him, he asked me because he wanted you all to know that the headstone finally was set in place, he just wasn't up to doing it ( in hospital today), and I don't blame him.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to this cause. Joe is a special guy a and all those bashes made more than good times, they made lifelong friends. I'll forever be grateful to have known him & Kathy.

Be good to those you love.

-----

MOD EDIT: Here's a little more detail on Joe's new work:

Originally Posted by Nzoner:
God granted me seeing my 60th birthday yesterday and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to see some of you yet.

I also want to tell a little more about our new ministry and will do so.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
-----

Originally Posted by cmh6476:
On March 12, 2023, Joey (Jammin’ Joe) Dale Tracy of Saint Joseph, MO passed away at the age of 60 in his home, surrounded by family.

Joe was born on December 26, 1962, in St. Joseph, MO to Larry and Sondra (Clark) Tracy. He graduated from Benton High School in 1981. On November 29, 1985, while working together at the Thrifty Nickel, he married Kathy Beth Russell. Joe and Kathy went on to own and operate the St. Joseph AD-Venture direct mail publication for 26 years and Pyro Joe’s Fireworks for 12 years.

Joe rededicated his life to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in 2019. He and Kathy had daily prayer and bible study together.

Joe was passionate about many things in life – Jesus Christ, Music, Football, Fireworks, and good food. Many knew him as “Jammin’ Joe,” “NZoner” from ChiefsPlanet.com, or “Pyro Joe.”

Joe was preceded in death by his mother, Sondra, and wife, Kathy. He is survived by his father Larry, stepmother Patty, brother Kevin (Theresa), nephews Brad and Ian, nieces Shannon and Alyssa, several cousins, and two fur-babies Oscar & Sadie.

Farewell Services & Public Livestream will be held on Thursday, March 16th at 1:00 pm at the Grace Calvary Chapel – 5103 S. 50th St., St. Joseph, MO. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, Joe requests donations to his recently established foundation L.O.S.S. (Loss of Spouse Sanctuary). The sanctuary will assist other widows and widowers along their grief journey. More information about L.O.S.S. can be found at LossOfSpouse.org. Donations may be made via the website. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.

https://www.meierhoffer.com/obituari...#/obituaryInfo
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a recording up on the site in case anyone missed the live stream.

https://livestream.com/gracelivefeed...deos/235451586

The video he recorded that starts at about 44:30 is worth a watch if nothing else.

Attached: Joe & Kat.jpg (249.8 KB) joe & Kat 2.jpg (247.1 KB) 
[Reply]
stevieray 10:21 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.
I can confirm! Made my heart leap with joy!

Today is Joe's birthday!

Happy Birthday brother!

He confided in me the other day about feeling bad when people from the planet came to visit, and due to his current physical state, he really wasn't able to fully enjoy everyone's company.

But he's doing much better now ( :-) )and extended a invitation to the planet to come up to watch one of the remaining games, like a final mini bash for old time sakes.

Bugeater and I are going so let one of us know if you'd like to go and we can figure out which game.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, love on those you care about.
[Reply]
Otter 10:38 AM 12-26-2022
Happy Birthday, Nzoner you ol' 2$ whore!

And here's to many more: :-)
[Reply]
Otter 10:41 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
But he's doing much better now ( :-) )and extended a invitation to the planet to come up to watch one of the remaining games, like a final mini bash for old time sakes.

Bugeater and I are going so let one of us know if you'd like to go and we can figure out which game.

If ya'll can figure this one out I'll let that moth fly out of my wallet and finally attend.

I'll still keep chirping up to the big guy for ya in the mean time brother Joe. If you keep getting better, we keep getting better.
[Reply]
seclark 11:45 AM 12-26-2022
Such great news!
Happy birthday Joe!
sec
[Reply]
HayWire 11:59 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I can confirm! Made my heart leap with joy!

Today is Joe's birthday!

Happy Birthday brother!

He confided in me the other day about feeling bad when people from the planet came to visit, and due to his current physical state, he really wasn't able to fully enjoy everyone's company.

Intrigued. I would like to meet some of you crazy bastards if I can.

If you guys pick a game let us know.

And happy happy birthday Mr. Nzoner
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:07 PM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
If ya'll can figure this one out I'll let that moth fly out of my wallet and finally attend.

I'll still keep chirping up to the big guy for ya in the mean time brother Joe. If you keep getting better, we keep getting better.
Intriguing.

I am open for any game. We'll leave it up to HayWire
[Reply]
HayWire 12:36 PM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Intriguing.

I am open for any game. We'll leave it up to HayWire
Oh man, don't leave it up to me. You guys plan when is best for you since my chances are small.

I talked to the wife about it and she said go for it but I've got a list of "ifs" before I can make it. Don't plan around me.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:44 PM 12-26-2022
Oh, we're planning around you
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:58 PM 12-26-2022
Ok, Joey has decided the Bronco game is the one
[Reply]
HayWire 02:12 PM 12-26-2022
Ok, Joey has decided the Bronco game is the one
I could swing that IF.

1. First and foremost it will depend on how Nzoner is feeling.
2. How I'm doing (shouldn't be a problem since I've been doing good)
3. Probably the biggest hurdle will be I'll be by myself and the wife said absolutely no to me driving on my own. Not sure if anyone in my area would be interested in going. (I'll buy the gas)
4. Someone has to squeeze my ass if I make it.

Long shot in hell, I know. That's why I didn't want to pick the game.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:21 PM 12-26-2022
Where you at? Joplin?
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:28 PM 12-26-2022
I will happily squeeze your ass btw
[Reply]
HayWire 02:33 PM 12-26-2022
Where you at? Joplin?
Just east a bit, right on I44
[Reply]
HayWire 02:50 PM 12-26-2022
I will happily squeeze your ass btw
I was going to make a crass joke but thought this thread needs to stay posting about Nzoner. Might make a new one for those who don't check in here regularly?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:01 PM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Just east a bit, right on I44
I think cabletech is down that way, have his ass come get you.

Probably not a bad idea to start another thread
[Reply]
Page 17 of 37
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up