ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 348 of 352
« First < 248298338344345346347348 349350351352 >
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:19 PM 05-05-2022
Those bazookas look….tantalizing
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:27 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I’m with you on that one. The rest of the pics could just be innocent. But that one definitely has a different “look” to it. Lol
At a quick glance, it looks like they’re laying down in bed
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:23 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
At a quick glance, it looks like they’re laying down in bed
RIGHT?!?! I mean, what the hell is going on there?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:43 AM 05-06-2022
Thought this was interesting. Wonder what Bill said to the team at halftime? Wonder how they were going to handle whether to foul or not at the end? It's all in there.

Bonus: Landon Lucas is one of the interviewers.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:15 AM 05-06-2022
I don't recall Bill Self being so animated in any interview I've watched/listened.

More Good Things are Coming.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:42 AM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I don't recall Bill Self being so animated in any interview I've watched/listened.

More Good Things are Coming.
One of the best interviews with a sports coach I've seen.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:43 AM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Thought this was interesting. Wonder what Bill said to the team at halftime? Wonder how they were going to handle whether to foul or not at the end? It's all in there.

Bonus: Landon Lucas is one of the interviewers.

That was a great interview, except Self Mixing up Dave and Landon.... :-)

That's probably the best interview I've heard Self give. Most of the time he doesn't go into strategy a ton. Maybe after this victory he doesn't give a fuck and he's shut his filter off.

His comments on Remy were really really good. He's coached a LOT of special dudes. To say what he said, is damned compelling.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:46 AM 05-06-2022
Good watch! Thanks! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:54 AM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That play was huge. And I thought in real time he fouled. That shit was clean as a whistle. Remy was fire. The turnaround he had this year…I’ve never seen anything like it. I know he was injured. And self is a wizard for making some kind of call to be like GTFO of any ball until it’s right. But even then to go from 0 to fuck you like he did, even compared to where he was pre-injury, is just incredible. Especially defensively. He was never going to be a Garrett type stopper, but he made a ton of huge plays defensively and a shitton of effort that undoubtedly made a big difference.

The confidence he had is just amazing. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Probably the play that surprised me in watching the highlights was on Daves basket where he beat Manek and Bacot, Bacot bailed out. In real time I was like, “WTF? Cool!” But he bailed because Wilson was crashing. Wilson stays in the corner, maybe Dave feeds him maybe not. But that’s a fairly important cut in the history of KU basketball.

It bears repeating. It’s never not enjoyable to watch Manek get destroyed by KU. I’ve seen it a lot now, and it’s always good.
Self called out my play!

I'll stand by my assertion that it is a significant cut in the history of KU basketball.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:00 AM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That was a great interview, except Self Mixing up Dave and Landon.... :-)

That's probably the best interview I've heard Self give. Most of the time he doesn't go into strategy a ton. Maybe after this victory he doesn't give a fuck and he's shut his filter off.

His comments on Remy were really really good. He's coached a LOT of special dudes. To say what he said, is damned compelling.
The Dave/Landon thing is like your parents calling you by a siblings name.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:50 PM 05-10-2022
Has Rams Fan been by to congratulate us on winning the National Title after getting beat in the first round? I see he's posting other places on the board, just thought I'd check.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:07 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
This is Rams Fan last post in this thread.

Each word was more incorrect than the previous. Impressive really.
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:26 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Has Rams Fan been by to congratulate us on winning the National Title after getting beat in the first round? I see he's posting other places on the board, just thought I'd check.

He's been busy avoiding all things St Peter related!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is Rams Fan last post in this thread.

Each word was more incorrect than the previous. Impressive really.
It's funny because he mentions a potential rematch but you have to get out of the first round for that to happen. And they sure didn't do that!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:42 PM 05-10-2022
I think we should all send Rams fan PMs to remind him that he never came back to this thread.
[Reply]
Page 348 of 352
« First < 248298338344345346347348 349350351352 >
Up