ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 71
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:29 PM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Great Lakes Avengers
Had to look it up :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...more%20rows%20
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:50 PM 06-18-2022

Vincent D’Onofrio has shared a new photo of himself working out in the gym amid rumors of #Kingpin's return in the #Echo series! Details about his rumored role: https://t.co/PIY2WXv0MT pic.twitter.com/jEuT2Ut4sB

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) June 18, 2022

[Reply]
Bowser 05:38 PM 07-04-2022
So I tried giving Ms. Marvel on Disney+ a whirl. I made it 10 minutes. It's bad, so very bad.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:03 AM 07-05-2022
Thor reviews coming in middling. Phase 4 has been pretty mediocre.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:22 AM 07-05-2022
:-):-)

The Coolest Granpa Alive pic.twitter.com/9GBian4HBF

— Jonkari P (@JonkariP) July 3, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:56 PM 07-05-2022

RUMOR: #Daredevil will reportedly be wearing a red & black costume in the #Echo series! Full details: https://t.co/tIaua37C9K pic.twitter.com/XmPk8WjKqL

— MCU - The Direct (@MCU_Direct) July 5, 2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:06 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Thor reviews coming in middling. Phase 4 has been pretty mediocre.
72% on rotten tomatoes on 122 reviews.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:11 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So I tried giving Ms. Marvel on Disney+ a whirl. I made it 10 minutes. It's bad, so very bad.
10 minutes in lol.

I'm enjoying it...some people I'm sure don't care for the young teen stuff. I feel it's been pretty good mostly about her family/culture and her struggles. Not a ton of action yet or anything ground breaking there other than her powers have been changed. I've been watching with my daughter too and a few friends who I know are giving it a shot and are enjoying it. That said I'm from Pakistan and have read the story and enjoyed it and love the character. I think it's really a perfect d+ type show/story. The older people it may not hit as much I can see that. She will be in Marvels and I'm hoping it's great.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:10 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
10 minutes in lol.

I'm enjoying it...some people I'm sure don't care for the young teen stuff. I feel it's been pretty good mostly about her family/culture and her struggles. Not a ton of action yet or anything ground breaking there other than her powers have been changed. I've been watching with my daughter too and a few friends who I know are giving it a shot and are enjoying it. That said I'm from Pakistan and have read the story and enjoyed it and love the character. I think it's really a perfect d+ type show/story. The older people it may not hit as much I can see that. She will be in Marvels and I'm hoping it's great.
Watched the first episode and it bored me to death....need to give episode 2 a try, but I have a ton of stuff in my watch que at the moment so I am not sure when I will work my back around to it.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:16 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Watched the first episode and it bored me to death....need to give episode 2 a try, but I have a ton of stuff in my watch que at the moment so I am not sure when I will work my back around to it.
My understanding is the first 2 episodes are as good as it gets.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:56 PM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
My understanding is the first 2 episodes are as good as it gets.
If the family/culture thing isn't making you watch there isn't a ton of action that will suck you in either. My favorite episodes are 1, 4 and 5 so far. I'm enjoying it alot and she's real likable as a character as well. The acting is good with the supporting cast as well. It's definitely more aimed at families and younger than older people. I'd say give it a shot but if after a 2 eps you're not digging it I get it as there is tons to watch.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:56 PM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Hope you do...and if you did and still don't care for it that's ok too. If say if you an MCU completionist then you have time before marvels to binge it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:27 PM 07-07-2022
If the family/culture thing isn't making you watch there isn't a ton of action that will suck you in either. My favorite episodes are 1, 4 and 5 so far. I'm enjoying it alot and she's real likable as a character as well. The acting is good with the supporting cast as well. It's definitely more aimed at families and younger than older people. I'd say give it a shot but if after a 2 eps you're not digging it I get it as there is tons to watch.
Hope you do...and if you did and still don't care for it that's ok too. If say if you an MCU completionist then you have time before marvels to binge it.
Such an asshole! Being reasonable and ok with different opinions!!! :-):-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:08 PM 07-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Such an asshole! Being reasonable and ok with different opinions!!! :-):-)
Lol
[Reply]
Rausch 04:29 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Believe it when I see it. And yes, I will see it...
[Reply]
Page 45 of 71
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up