ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 281 of 315
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285291 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:18 PM 08-14-2022
I had seen enough out of Wilson he was good he had some great playoff games and a few stinkers. I felt despite winning double digit games every year except year 1 we were stuck in neutral. I kind of went all in mortgaging picks for some proven players and it wasn't enough. Despite having some great drafts it's hard in this league to target specific positions when you're picking near the end of rounds that's why I made the decision I did to get Braden Smith and building a star studed OL.

Moving forward I'll have 6 total picks in the first and 2nd rounds the next 2 drafts and some cap flexibility
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:20 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Spill the beans on DJ. Let’s have it.
I'll just say Tannehill was part of the deal and I don't think I would have had anymore success with him in the post season. Plus Wilson on DJs squad would make him virtually unbeatable
[Reply]
lewdog 08:20 PM 08-14-2022
So how does player availability work each week now? Guys have to be on the active roster and we’ll be following behind the season by 1-2 weeks to know who’s playing?
[Reply]
cdcox 09:11 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So how does player availability work each week now? Guys have to be on the active roster and we’ll be following behind the season by 1-2 weeks to know who’s playing?
For challenge games between now and around mid-February, every one is healthy. If they are on your roster, even if they don't have a contract, they are available for challenge games.

If you lose a player in free agency, that player is no longer available. If you sign a player in free agency, they become available for challenge play.

Rookies that we draft won't be available until around February, because there won't be any stats to drive their performance.

Until mid-February, players will still be performing based on their 2021 stats.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:43 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So Wilson was traded for 1 & 2 this years draft + 1 & 2 next year plus Drew Lock. We will have to see how the draft & free agency go it's possible this might not even be a tear down for my team.

I'm not sure If DJ wants me to say the compensation he offered for Wilson so at this time I won't. Regardless Lews offer would have been tough to beat
Awwwww - y'all are FUCKED now!!!

Who's music is that? That's right, Columbia is now being helmed by the #1 overall pick....BAKER FUCKING MAYFIELD!!!!

And yeah - Lew gave up about twice what I was willing to give up for Wilson. More than twice what I offered. Had you come back with a 1, 2 and Tannehill, I'd have done that. But I couldn't hang with that offer from Lew.

So now comes the Ryan Tannehill vs. Baker Mayfield QB battle. It may actually add a little interest to these challenge games now...
[Reply]
rtmike 04:57 PM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Awwwww - y'all are ****ED now!!!

Who's music is that? That's right, Columbia is now being helmed by the #1 overall pick....BAKER ****ING MAYFIELD!!!!

And yeah - Lew gave up about twice what I was willing to give up for Wilson. More than twice what I offered. Had you come back with a 1, 2 and Tannehill, I'd have done that. But I couldn't hang with that offer from Lew.

So now comes the Ryan Tannehill vs. Baker Mayfield QB battle. It may actually add a little interest to these challenge games now...
Baker can't block Poyer either, lol.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08-25-2022, 09:46 AM
This message has been deleted by TambaBerry. Reason: im dumb
cdcox 11:07 PM 08-25-2022
In Chiefs1, I would consider trade offers for Devante Adams and/or Nick Chubb. Both are free agents but could be good additions for the right team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:38 PM 08-26-2022
Rookie draft starts this weekend!!

Set your boards, boys.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:41 PM 08-26-2022
Flipped a 34 year old QB and 34 year old LT into 3 first rounders and 2nds
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:42 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
In Chiefs1, I would consider trade offers for Devante Adams and/or Nick Chubb. Both are free agents but could be good additions for the right team.
Check your messages
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:53 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
To afford Adams I’d have to walk on Warner or Tunsil. If you’re interested in a FA swap I would look into either of those guys for Adams since I have a little depth at both spots
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:02 PM 08-26-2022
Flipped a 34 year old QB and 34 year old LT into 3 first rounders and 2nds
I believe that’s what the kids these days call a ‘tap out’.

Sorry to have rained fire on your championship aspirations.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:14 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe that’s what the kids these days call a ‘tap out’.

Sorry to have rained fire on your championship aspirations.
Extended the window bruh
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:34 PM 08-26-2022
Extended the window bruh
I’m sure the Seahawks are telling themselves and same thing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:41 PM 08-26-2022
I'm basically the 90s Chiefs in both leagues good enough for the playoffs but don't do shit when I get there.
[Reply]
Page 281 of 315
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285291 > Last »
Up