ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2350 of 2687
« First < 1350185022502300234023462347234823492350 2351235223532354236024002450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:19 AM 12-12-2022

Over three-quarters of the way through the season, who’s your MVP 🤔🏆 pic.twitter.com/YDACzWzDcD

— ESPN (@espn) December 12, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:33 AM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I will say that of his three INTs, the first two were just great plays by the defense. I do wonder if it rattled him some though until he was able to regain his composure and seal it at the end.
They were both great plays but still errant passes.

The first one I could live with. We were up 27-0, he was trying to feed Kelce.. no biggie.

The second and third should never have been thrown, which is a shame because without those two he probably ends the day with something like 4 TDs to 1 INT and we win 34-16 or in that ball park.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:01 AM 12-12-2022
Jalen Hurts is on a much better team than Mahomes is yet it's all about how awesome he is...

This is stupid, Mahomes gonna finish with more yards and TD's and a record that is close in a much stiffer conference but hey lets give it to Hurts, uh ok.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:04 AM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They were both great plays but still errant passes.

The first one I could live with. We were up 27-0, he was trying to feed Kelce.. no biggie.

The second and third should never have been thrown, which is a shame because without those two he probably ends the day with something like 4 TDs to 1 INT and we win 34-16 or in that ball park.
No doubt the third one was a poor pass. While the first two were errant passes, every QB makes those. It took outstanding effort for the defender to make the INT on those first two. Most of the time those INTs are dropped.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:10 AM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Jalen Hurts is on a much better team than Mahomes is yet it's all about how awesome he is...

This is stupid, Mahomes gonna finish with more yards and TD's and a record that is close in a much stiffer conference but hey lets give it to Hurts, uh ok.
Devil’s advocate here as I think Mahomes is going to win it but I also see the argument for Hurts. They have the best record in football and are looking like they will finish the season with that honor. While the AFC is harder, Mahomes has lost to both Burrow and Allen. The entire NFC East is over .500 while the AFCW has two teams currently drafting Top 10 (had Denver not traded their pick for Wilson). I really think for Mahomes to solidify his chances he will need to win out while posting great numbers and limiting his mistakes.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 AM 12-12-2022
Devil’s advocate here as I think Mahomes is going to win it but I also see the argument for Hurts. They have the best record in football and are looking like they will finish the season with that honor. While the AFC is harder, Mahomes has lost to both Burrow and Allen. The entire NFC East is over .500 while the AFCW has two teams currently drafting Top 10 (had Denver not traded their pick for Wilson). I really think for Mahomes to solidify his chances he will need to win out while posting great numbers and limiting his mistakes.
Jalen Hurts is being propped up by his supporting cast...
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:13 AM 12-12-2022
Hurts is going to win it and I bet it won't be close.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:13 AM 12-12-2022
Jalen Hurts is being propped up by his supporting cast...
Agreed. You see that as well as I. But do the voters? Or will they look at what I had previously posted as arguments in favor of Hurts?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:16 AM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Hurts is going to win it and I bet it won't be close.
Great, another flash-in-the-pan MVP.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:20 AM 12-12-2022
Agreed. You see that as well as I. But do the voters? Or will they look at what I had previously posted as arguments in favor of Hurts?
All I see is how he has less turnovers and a better record, well the Eagles schedule is trash for one and for 2...

All Hurts has to do is drop back behind his very good OL mind you..look at his 1st read on the play normally AJ Brown who seems to create ridiculous separation or will catch it even when he's covered....or his 2nd guy who's a top 10 draft pick...

On top of that Hurts has a ton of plays where he literally looks at a receiver for about .2 seconds and just takes off. His play style would not work if he did not have elite weapons all over the field you have to respect.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:24 AM 12-12-2022
All I see is how he has less turnovers and a better record, well the Eagles schedule is trash for one and for 2...

All Hurts has to do is drop back behind his very good OL mind you..look at his 1st read on the play normally AJ Brown who seems to create ridiculous separation or will catch it even when he's covered....or his 2nd guy who's a top 10 draft pick...

On top of that Hurts has a ton of plays where he literally looks at a receiver for about .2 seconds and just takes off. His play style would not work if he did not have elite weapons all over the field you have to respect.
He has rushing TD's. The mainstream LOVES QB rushing TD's.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:27 AM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
He has rushing TD's. The mainstream LOVES QB rushing TD's.
Because you get extra fantasy points for them?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:30 AM 12-12-2022

hurts is really good but he has multiple people wide open on nearly every play. their offense as a whole just bullies defenses.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 AM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
hurts is really good but he has multiple people wide open on nearly every play. their offense as a whole just bullies defenses.
No one is really equipped to play a team that has a QB that runs like a running back..with elite level pass catchers mixed in.

You have to pick, don't let Hurts run all over you so he has WR's killing their single coverage and being wide open or play the pass and then Hurts and Sanders are killing your light box.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:36 AM 12-12-2022
MVP is nothing. Mahomes needs rings.
[Reply]
Page 2350 of 2687
« First < 1350185022502300234023462347234823492350 2351235223532354236024002450 > Last »
Up