ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2240 of 2680
« First < 1240174021402190223022362237223822392240 2241224222432244225022902340 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:36 AM 08-15-2022
I know a straight up ginger who's grandparents are first generation Americans from Mexico. And his dad looks it.

Genetics are weird.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:38 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
If she has blue eyes, it's easy to understand. A person with blue eyes has a blue-eye gene from both mother and father. You have to have both in order to have blue eyes. If you have one brown-eye gene and one blue-eye gene, you will have brown eyes.

I'm assuming Patrick's father has brown eyes. If Patrick's mother has blue eyes, she passes on the blue-eye gene to all of her children. If Patrick's eyes are brown and his mother's eyes are blue, then Patrick has one blue-eye gene, and one brown-eye gene.

If Patrick's wife has blue eyes, then there is a 50/50 chance that any of Patrick's kids with her will have blue eyes. If Patrick's wife has brown eyes, she may have one blue-eye gene and one brown-eye gene. In which case, 1 of every four of their kids would have blue eyes and the rest would have brown.

Lily white skin and straight blond hair
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:39 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Apparently half this board skipped Punnett squares.
Was just going over this with the 8 yr old last night to explain why the boy has blue eyes and she and her sister have brown.

My wife cut me off when I started trying to explain the gamblers fallacy after she said that our next baby would have brown eyes since the squares say 3/4 of them should be brown.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:44 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Lily white skin and straight blond hair
I explained the blue eyes. My post was accurate as far as it went. I don't know the genetics behind the rest, but I have no doubt that it is easily explainable just like the blue eyes. Your suggestion that it is not Patrick's daughter is disgusting.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:47 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I explained the blue eyes. My post was accurate as far as it went. I don't know the genetics behind the rest, but I have no doubt that it is easily explainable just like the blue eyes. Your suggestion that it is not Patrick's daughter is disgusting.
Really, with Brittany's behavior when she gets loaded it isn't out of left field.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:49 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I have a family member who is a quarter black and she has blonde straight hair. People should :-) and quit trying to take jabs at the Mahomes family. You're why we can't have nice things!
It's super weird to even broach the subject and even weirder to double down.

I think it's clear he has no experience with the subject.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:52 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's super weird to even broach the subject and even weirder to double down.

I think it's clear he has no experience with the subject.
Still want to beca contrarian considering how rare to the point with all those indicators it would be called a mutation.

If it was a regular occurrence, we wouldn't be having the discussion
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:55 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

I wonder if Sterling will identify as white or black? She will get more advantage’s by identifying as black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:56 AM 08-15-2022
Really, with Brittany's behavior when she gets loaded it isn't out of left field.
I've seen some dumbass arguments over the years here and this has to be at the top of the stupid curve.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:03 AM 08-15-2022
This Why I Cant Have Nice Things GIFfrom This Why I Cant Have Nice Things GIFs

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:06 AM 08-15-2022
So you can't prove it and want to be a contrarian
You’re the contrarian here, dude.

You’re suggesting that our star QB’s daughter isn’t biologically his because.. *checks notes*.. his wife is apparently an adulterer based on no evidence whatsoever.

Still want to beca contrarian considering how rare to the point with all those indicators it would be called a mutation.

If it was a regular occurrence, we wouldn't be having the discussion

:-) Good Lord, now you’re talking about mutations.

At this point it is 100% clear to everyone here except you that you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. I gave you an easy out and yet you continue.

I am so fucking embarrassed for you right now, bro.

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I know a straight up ginger who's grandparents are first generation Americans from Mexico. And his dad looks it.

Genetics are weird.

Apparently homeboy forgot Eric Berry had a red beard!

Black dude, black parents, black grandparents, red beard.

I mean, I suppose it’s possible that that gene came from a black ancestor, but I’d bet it’s far more likely that he has a semi-recent white ancestor who passed that on and it just randomly expressed itself.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:13 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You’re the contrarian here, dude.

You’re suggesting that our star QB’s daughter .

LOL, you don't have proof either. If his next has straight hair, white skin, and light colored eyes. I'll retract my statement because that's what he shells out as progeny.

Patrick isn't at fault, but Brittany's behavior being a sloppy drunk isn't a crazy statement
[Reply]
O.city 10:14 AM 08-15-2022
LOL, you don't have proof either. If his next has straight hair, white skin, and light colored eyes. I'll retract my statement because that's what he shells out as progeny.

Patrick isn't at fault, but Brittany's behavior being a sloppy drunk isn't a crazy statement

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:16 AM 08-15-2022

You've had it out for that girl for several years now and it seems to be getting worse.

Now she's a sloppy drunk that sleeps around behind Patrick's back giving birth to another man's child?

WTF. Dude...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:31 AM 08-15-2022

[Reply]
Page 2240 of 2680
« First < 1240174021402190223022362237223822392240 2241224222432244225022902340 > Last »
Up