ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 3903
« First < 45494100101102103104 1051061071081141542046041104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 09:09 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Perhaps the US will take notice, assuming someone up the chain actually understands the data.
Don't hold your breath.

Hoax.

The rest of the world is overreacting. We are the only country that understands.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:15 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh wow. I have a work colleague who has tested positive.
Nice knowing you brother. If it means anything I appreciated a lot of your posts pre-2016. I will miss you. I hope you have all your life issues in order. Goodbye my friend. God bless.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:20 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Opinions are like assholes
BWillie has AIDS. His asshole is what put him in this situation to begin with.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:41 PM 03-10-2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:35 PM 03-10-2020

At least FB is trying to do something. Twitter DGAF about misinformation.

So of course I'm sure it's time to declare war on FB. Can't have fact-checking in 2020! Facts are whatever we want them to be.

https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3...a-disease.html

Here's he story it leads to.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:56 PM 03-10-2020
It doesn't matter. Probably been reposted a zillion times and people will believe it because it's on the internet.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:17 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh wow. I have a work colleague who has tested positive.
We're going to need you to replace your avatar with this for the next fourteen days. Thank you for your cooperation.
Attached: Donger.jpg (7.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Rausch 12:56 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

At least FB is trying to do something. Twitter DGAF about misinformation.

So of course I'm sure it's time to declare war on FB. Can't have fact-checking in 2020! Facts are whatever we want them to be.
Ironic.

The same service that thinks there are 52 genders...
[Reply]
Schnitzel 12:57 AM 03-11-2020
I can only report on what’s currently going on here in Europe. I believe many, including myself, have underestimated this virus. It’s not the flu, mortality rates have shown that. And the flu will not just go away, just because CoVid has arrived. Hospitals have to deal with both diseases at the same time. Here in Switzerland, a country with one of the best health care systems in the world, some hospitals have already reached their capacity now, and we are basically one week behind Italy. In Italy, hospitals are considering to start using age limits on ventilators, because there are not enough machines available. Older patients would then just be left to die.

I am not worried about myself, because I’m not part of the risk group. I do know however many persons who are. Panic does not help, but effective measures need to be taken on a government level. It is, however, hard to enforce such measures in the Western World in the same way as in China, especially in a population that still underestimated the situation. Life is not the same anymore here. We will see what will happen when the virus hits overcrowded cities like NYC.

Is the US health system up for the task? Is the health system anywhere up for the task?
[Reply]
Rausch 01:06 AM 03-11-2020
Here is a link to medical professionals briefing a group of organized crime and sex offenders about C19 (as of March 6.)

It sounds an awful lot like what was discussed earlier in the year at the Event 201 conference.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:36 AM 03-11-2020
If you could have sex with any woman in the world but she has full blown Coronavirus and sneezing and coughing would you do it?
[Reply]
Rausch 01:37 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
If you could have sex with any woman in the world but she has full blown Coronavirus and sneezing and coughing would you do it?
If I could have sex with any woman in the world I'd pick one that doesn't have it...
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:39 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If I could have sex with any woman in the world I'd pick one that doesn't have it...
Of course we all would. But under the conditions I stated would you?
[Reply]
carlos3652 03:27 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Of course we all would. But under the conditions I stated would you?
As long as it’s the best sex ever, of course. 80% of the cases are mild, cold or less... 15% are pneumonia levels and 5% are critical...

If you are a healthy individual without underlying health conditions, should be an easy yes.

Now if you are 60+ with health problems I would think twice. Italy is getting hit hard because most of their population is old (the oldest in the European Union)

Breakdown of deaths can be found here:

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...-demographics/

45% of deaths had an underlying health issue including cardiovascular, cancer, diabetes, etc
22% of deaths are 80+ year olds (almost 1/4)
[Reply]
eDave 03:34 AM 03-11-2020
Went to a Clan Of Xymox concert tonight. Packed house. No masks. Shared my vape with a few peeps.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 3903
« First < 45494100101102103104 1051061071081141542046041104 > Last »
Up