ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Saccopoo
Sorter 06:45 PM 05-16-2016
It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

[Reply]
Simply Red 03:20 PM 08-19-2016
Originally Posted by Chromatic:
Yeah I didn't mean for the post to come off as dark as it did. Apologies.
It didn't :-)
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:27 PM 08-19-2016
Hard to tell. Sometimes people fighting a disease get perspective on things that change the way they spend their days. Who knows?

It's just nice to see that people do their best to look out for each other on here.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:35 PM 08-19-2016
I must have gotten his and pawn's locations confused
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:59 PM 08-19-2016
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed:
I have my doubts... he was going through pretty much the same as our dearly departed Big Meatball Dave. He and I often checked on one another as we went through treatments and I have not heard from him at all. I would like to know for sure if he is still with us or not, but it seems unlikely. Hell, if my doc was right, this time next year, I won't be with you all, either. But, if I do make it past the three years if I am lucky prognosis, then won't you all join me in a giant *THHHBBTTTTT!* to my doctors? :-)
1) You're making it; I've had enough of this cancer bullshit.

2) I will personally piss on your doctor's head when you do.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:05 PM 08-19-2016
In that tumor thread he posted last September, he said the doctors gave him 1-4 years to live.

I hope he's out there kicking ass and crossing off items off his bucket list...
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:28 AM 08-20-2016
Originally Posted by Chromatic:
http://www.ip-tracker.org/

You can find out the general area where he lived and his ISP. From there look through the obits of the town his IP appears under.
I don't know if it's super accurate but shit. Worth a shot.

Usually I'd never do this but here you go guys. If there's a really bored dude that knows Sac's name, fire away...

IP Address.

Host Name

75-162-92-44.slkc.qwest.net
[Reply]
Chromatic 09:21 AM 08-20-2016
Looking up his IP puts it around or in Draper Utah.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/75.162.92.44

I entered in the longitude and latitude coordinates to this site and it showed 3 addresses. Don't know how accurate it is or if it's even close.

http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php

Virtual Earth
E Crimson Oak Dr, Draper, UT 84020

Google
1648 S Hillside Oaks Cove, Draper, UT 84020, USA (I googled this address and found a document linking a Jeremy Gray living at this address as recently as 2012 but couldn't find much else on him. No obit hits.)

MapQuest
1661 Rambling Rd,Draper Salt Lake UT, 84020, US

Anyone have any idea on where to go from here? I'm sort of stuck and looking through utah obits with keywords like "glioblastoma" and "brain cancer/tumor" is depressing as fuck.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:39 PM 08-20-2016
In his brain tumor thread he had posted he was 49. I just went through every obit in the statue of Utah looking for birthdates of 1966 and 67 and though I came up with a few... none were him as far as I could tell. Lots of mentions of wives and careers that don't line up with Sac's story.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:01 PM 08-20-2016
He said he lived in salt lake city
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:21 PM 08-20-2016
Did some searching myself and came up short.

Tried to see if he used the same username on any other forums or whatnot.

Came up pretty empty...
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:36 PM 08-20-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
In that tumor thread he posted last September, he said the doctors gave him 1-4 years to live.

I hope he's out there kicking ass and crossing off items off his bucket list...
Yeah, let's go with the option that he's somewhere in Tibet right now, obtaining enlightenment on a mountaintop while enjoying a very nice beer.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:17 PM 08-20-2016
His original user name was Saccogoo.

At some point it was changed to Saccopoo.

I got a few hits on the former but it either didn't seem like him nor were the posts relevant.
[Reply]
srvy 06:29 PM 08-20-2016
Im not being a smart ass here at all but is prison a possibility? When people just go off the grid its a possibility. Any of those hits you guys came up with is there a prison in those towns? A pattern im seeing here is Sac was a very private guy and apparently didnt want to be found by CP prying eyes. I wonder if we should respect his wishes. He did know a finality was soon to happen he most likely would have given instructions to inform those that he wanted informed. Just my 2 cents.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:32 PM 08-20-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Im not being a smart ass here at all but is prison a possibility? When people just go off the grid its a possibility. Any of those hits you guys came up with is there a prison in those towns? A pattern im seeing here is Sac was a very private guy and apparently didnt want to be found by CP prying eyes. I wonder if we should respect his wishes. He did know a finality was soon to happen he most likely would have given instructions to inform those that he wanted informed. Just my 2 cents.
I don't think Sac's in Prison. I do, however, believe that may have been what happened to Mr. Blonde
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:35 PM 08-20-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Sacc's either convening with Tibetan Monks or he's passed.

I've had enough PMs with him over the years to know that it's either one or the other.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up