Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
gblowfish 09:51 AM 10-02-2012
I had $1400 in car repairs over the past week, so I'm going to have to pass for now. If it flys again at another game, maybe I'll have some actual $ by then....
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:52 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by DMAC:
Watch us beat the Ravens. :-)
I would have to laugh.....and then cry.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 AM 10-02-2012
It's on 610 right now.
[Reply]
In58men 09:55 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
It's on 610 right now.
Is there a way to listen to the show when it's over?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:56 AM 10-02-2012
They think it's cool that we did it.....but it won't change anything. This cost $650.....Clark Hunt has a billion dollars.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:56 AM 10-02-2012
They are applauding the effort, but thinks it's foolish if we think it's going to enact any real change.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 09:59 AM 10-02-2012
I'm in for 20.00 PR.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:59 AM 10-02-2012
They think it's cool that we did it.....but it won't change anything. This cost $650.....Clark Hunt has a billion dollars.
I wonder how much he values his reputation. Media coverage of his team's fan absolutely hating on the chiefs has to be valued pretty high.
[Reply]
alnorth 10:00 AM 10-02-2012
Its not a friggin' presidential election where we have to raise hundreds of millions and the chiefs are going to buy up attack ads countering out banner, etc.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:00 AM 10-02-2012
Oh, and Carrington (you raving phucking douchebag) just because I donated $50, doesn't mean that $50 would have gone to some charity I somehow cheated. One has nothing to do with the other. That's like saying, because I decided to spend $50 extra at a Chiefs game buying some grub, that I could have spent it on Charity. What a fug tard
[Reply]
Old Dog 10:02 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Oh, and Carrington (you raving phucking douchebag) just because I donated $50, doesn't mean that $50 would have gone to some charity I somehow cheated. One has nothing to do with the other. That's like saying, because I decided to spend $50 extra at a Chiefs game buying some grub, that I could have spent it on Charity. What a fug tard
Yeah, that was the dumbest part of it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:03 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by DMAC:
Watch us beat the Ravens. :-)
Then they'll have a shot at 3-3 going into the bye week and with a little luck, 5-3 going into the Monday night game in Pittsburgh and have a real shot at winning the division!

derp derp
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:03 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Yeah, that was the dumbest part of it.
I'd like to kick Carrington right in his fat kunt.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 AM 10-02-2012
Carrington thinks that if you donate $50 to a banner....you have your priorities wrong.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:07 AM 10-02-2012
If the Chiefs counter these ads. It just proves the point we are trying to make.

Candy wrappers vs a winning product.

Not hard to figure out.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 603
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150550 > Last »
Up