Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 09:27 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Sure, if they have such an expensive device they wanna take to the game. Asking would be my first option though. If not, a photographer wouldn't be a bad idea. Most have top of the line gadgets. Depending on how much you wanna spend, of course :-).

Just an idea.
And a damn good one too.
[Reply]
In58men 09:28 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
And a damn good one too.
I love you
[Reply]
-King- 09:28 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by :
Save Our Chiefs: His fan page is now following us on Twitter. We initially thought it was his personal account. that said, he is aware of the page and several players have been on here already. All we can say is the players are not pissed off at us. Take that and read it again.

Anyone care to expound?
[Reply]
AustinChief 09:29 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
THIS.

Any asshole with a decent digital camera can take HD footage.
It be super cool if someone could be at the airport where the plane takes off from and get footage of the launch. No clue if it's feasible though, may just want to ask the company if they'll do it.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:30 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
It be super cool if someone could be at the airport where the plane takes off from and get footage of the launch. No clue if it's feasible though, may just want to ask the company if they'll do it.
The company is going to be providing me with stills.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:30 PM 10-05-2012

[Reply]
In58men 09:31 PM 10-05-2012
Tons of people take their nice cameras to the game every Sunday.

Not sure I've seen one of these at a game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 10-05-2012
:-)
[Reply]
ghak99 09:33 PM 10-05-2012
THIS.

Any asshole with a decent digital camera can take HD footage.
This asshole isn't going to the game or I'd set up a couple rigs to pull it in.

Surely there is someone here with some decent gear to get it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
And the music....

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:38 PM 10-05-2012
Next banner idea:

Kansas City Chiefs + good QB = Super Bowl

I count 41 characters exactly
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:38 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
If we are needing more money for another "punch in the face" message let me know. I'll be more then happy to throw some more in.

I say we get a ****ing blimp.
Or, if we really want to take the "punch in the face" message as far as we can, we could hire a Japanese kamikaze pilot to fly the plane through restricted airspace and aim that baby right towards Pioli's suite during the opening kickoff. While still pulling the banner.

Clark would have to notice THAT...
[Reply]
In58men 09:40 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Or, if we really want to take the "punch in the face" message as far as we can, we could hire a Japanese kamikaze pilot to fly the plane through restricted airspace and aim that baby right towards Pioli's suite during the opening kickoff. While still pulling the banner.

Clark would have to notice THAT...
:-).

Rep
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:44 PM 10-05-2012
This is becoming epic. It started "neat", became "cool", and now is just fucking epic. We have passed the line in the sand boys. We need to see this to the end, whatever end.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:50 PM 10-05-2012
Getting my friends to follow as well #padthosestats
[Reply]
Page 151 of 603
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Up