ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Simple Question-Has the US gone forward or backward since Biden was elected?
scho63 06:30 PM 10-13-2021
I don't need a fucking story, clarification, qualifiers, half assed answers or reasons why.

Lets see a simple answer: Forward or Backward.

My vote: Backward

What say you? :-)
[Reply]
digger 07:55 PM 10-13-2021
not just going backwards, but running backwards Drob sytle...

[Reply]
sully1983 07:57 PM 10-13-2021
"Let's Go Brandon!!"
[Reply]
Bowser 07:58 PM 10-13-2021
The progressive liberals used to be the counter culture in this country. Well, in 2021, they are now the mainstream, and this country is as fucked up and divided as it ever has been since I can remember due to their leadership. Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:21 PM 10-13-2021
I keep hearing about 20% inflation. From the examples I've personally seen that's already been surpassed especially in the grocery stores.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:21 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The progressive liberals used to be the counter culture in this country. Well, in 2021, they are now the mainstream, and this country is as ****ed up and divided as it ever has been since I can remember due to their leadership. Prove me wrong.
The plan is to just roll over you, gaming that you'll just submit and commit. If you do you're either racist, homophobic, or not paying enough taxes.

Doesn't matter if an illegal alien rapes and kills one of your children. Odds are mathematically insignificant.

Doesn't matter if your daughter is going through puberty and suffers emotional trauma when dealing with a chick with a dick in her school bathroom. Just grow up sugar britches and deal with it.

Doesn't matter you don't want to get off the couch and actually do a job. The government will take care of it.

Accountability is a word liberals avoid on purpose.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10-13-2021, 08:22 PM
This message has been deleted by mlyonsd. Reason: wrong thread
Ninerfan11 08:29 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I keep hearing about 20% inflation. From the examples I've personally seen that's already been surpassed especially in the grocery stores.
if it's the essential stuff, like meat dairy eggs, it's definitely more.
[Reply]
philfree 08:47 PM 10-13-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 09:09 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
The plan is to just roll over you, gaming that you'll just submit and commit. If you do you're either racist, homophobic, or not paying enough taxes.

Doesn't matter if an illegal alien rapes and kills one of your children. Odds are mathematically insignificant.

Doesn't matter if your daughter is going through puberty and suffers emotional trauma when dealing with a chick with a dick in her school bathroom. Just grow up sugar britches and deal with it.

Doesn't matter you don't want to get off the couch and actually do a job. The government will take care of it.

:-)

Originally Posted by philfree:
Welp, this is going to be stuck right in my brain the rest of the night :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:38 PM 10-13-2021
Forward.
[Reply]
golfindude 09:53 PM 10-13-2021
Backwards. Notice there are few Biden supporters showing there face. But I guess it's tough knowing your responsible for screwing up American lives.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:57 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The progressive liberals used to be the counter culture in this country. Well, in 2021, they are now the mainstream, and this country is as ****ed up and divided as it ever has been since I can remember due to their leadership. Prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:

Just based on the tears in this thread I'm going to say forward.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:13 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Just based on the tears in this thread I'm going to say forward.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:16 PM 10-13-2021
Obviously forward. No reasonable person could think otherwise.
[Reply]
Bump 10:18 PM 10-13-2021
well at least the President is doing stuff on TV with actual TV sets/green screens instead of the actual white house so that's progress I guess.
[Reply]
Bump 10:20 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Obviously forward. No reasonable person could think otherwise.
I noticed how you cannot provide an example. Higher prices of everything = forward. More government overreach = forward. Weaponized FBI targeting parents and dissenters = forward. Then of course there is Afghanistan and as your boy adolph put it "big ****ing deal if Americans died and got left behind on foreign soil" = forward. The TV telling you all of that is good = forward.

From your perspective, as a commie, I can see how you would consider all of this as a good thing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up