ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.


On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.



As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:46 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If the times I'm on the 'wrong side of history' are limited to a random video that 99.99% of the population either hasn't watched or has forgotten about then I'm totally good with that.



You're right that it's something we need to weigh. We're talking about the rights of a few million people to use the bathroom that corresponds with their identified gender versus trying to stop a handful of cases of weirdos committing sexual assault under the guise of being trans. I don't think it's really that close, and that's not even getting into the fact that the overwhelming majority of sexual assault incidents do not involve trans people or those who are cosplaying as one.
You're relying on an assertion of raw numbers. I'm not going to address the validity of any of the figures asserted for the moment. Instead I'll address the factors this assertion elides.

First off, you are derogating the capacity of discretion. A vast majority of those whose gender no longer corresponds to birth will give no outward appearance to raise suspicion or concern. They enter a stall giving all outward appearances of feminity, in the privacy of the stall they do something that's between them and the toilet, and they re-emerge and go on with their day with no one even having occasion to question or care.

Second, you are not factoring in the relative social imposition of someone who so doesn't look feminine that it puts other females at discomfort even in the common areas of the bathroom, versus the social imposition of violence, assault, prurience, etc. by those engaging in pretext.

This isn't some big crackdown where officials are demanding genital inspections of every bathroom goer. It's a tool to keep public bathrooms safe spaces for people in private and vulnerable interactions with strangers.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:46 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I think public executions for rapists would be a better deterrent.

Otherwise there's not much disincentive in our country.
That would not be an incentive to not do it...people would do it just to get into the public square. I do get the sentiment, though. If we did stuff like that...we'd be no different than the savages that committed the deed.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:52 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
What about the millions and millions of women who don’t want cosplaying dudes watching them undress? What about the millions and millions of parents who don’t want their children exposed to the same?

Tough shit?
Women's bathrooms contain enclosed stalls that are completely private. Even if somebody was interested in doing some kind of stunt to gain access to their bathroom it's not as if there are nude shows in there. If you actually see a woman in there it's because she's washing her hands and about to leave.

Maybe you're alluding to a locker room situation which is much more specific, but even to that I would say so what? Gay and queer people far outnumber trans people, let alone those who are just pretending to be one for kicks. Do you have a problem with a gay man watching your children undress? Maybe we should separate bathrooms by whether you prefer penises or vaginas. How does that sound?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:01 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Second, you are not factoring in the relative social imposition of someone who so doesn't look feminine that it puts other females at discomfort even in the common areas of the bathroom, versus the social imposition of violence, assault, prurience, etc. by those engaging in pretext.
I value the rights of LGBTQ people over the social discomfort that may occasionally occur in the situations you mention. There was a time not so long ago that similar arguments were being used to segregate bathrooms by race. Denying rights to a group of people to prioritize the social comfort of others is almost never a good idea.
[Reply]
Otter 10:03 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Maybe we should separate bathrooms by whether you prefer have penises or vaginas. How does that sound?
Fixed

Although I haven't read of multiple genitalia I'm sure it's on the libtard radar. Give it time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:06 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I value the rights of LGBTQ people over the social discomfort that may occasionally occur in the situations you mention. There was a time not so long ago that similar arguments were being used to segregate bathrooms by race. Denying rights to a group of people to prioritize the social comfort of others is simply wrong.
Well, at least we've winnowed this down to the kernal of truth from that faux high-minded rhetoric about millions of trans and the mentally ill that seek to persecute them.

No matter how much it looks like pretense, or how masculine and endangering the actual situation, you are disposed to prefer the assumption of legitimacy for those who assert that they feel feminine over those who would assert that they feel unsafe.
[Reply]
Otter 10:12 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Well, at least we've winnowed this down to the kernal of truth from that faux high-minded rhetoric about millions of trans and the mentally ill that seek to persecute them.

No matter how much it looks like pretense, or how masculine and endangering the actual situation, you are disposed to prefer the assumption of legitimacy for those who assert that they feel feminine over those who would assert that they feel unsafe.
Hey, getting face fucked against your will is a small price to pay for someone that wants to wear a skirt and enter the wrong restroom.
[Reply]
tooge 10:14 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hey, getting face ****ed against your will is a small price to pay for someone that wants to wear a skirt and enter the wrong restroom.
Well duh. I mean, we are legislating to the majority here man. Sheesh. I'll let my daughter know that she needs to quit feeling unsafe about Tranny's in the girls bathroom and just shut up about it if she gets raped. We don't want to offend those poor trannys
[Reply]
Otter 10:16 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I value the rights of LGBTQ people over the social discomfort that may occasionally occur in the situations you mention. There was a time not so long ago that similar arguments were being used to segregate bathrooms by race. Denying rights to a group of people to prioritize the social comfort of others is almost never a good idea.
Your rubber crutch of consistently using racism is amusing in a sad way.
[Reply]
Otter 10:19 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Well duh. I mean, we are legislating to the majority here man. Sheesh. I'll let my daughter know that she needs to quit feeling unsafe about Tranny's in the girls bathroom and just shut up about it if she gets raped. We don't want to offend those poor trannys
Now you're getting the mantra: the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Spock would be proud.
[Reply]
A8bil 10:28 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Now you're getting the mantra: the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Spock would be proud.
But wait...Hillary won the popular vote, so Trump was an illegitimate president, as did Gore...the electoral college needs to be abolished so that the needs of the majority can be imposed on everyone, amirite?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:51 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No matter how much it looks like pretense, or how masculine and endangering the actual situation, you are disposed to prefer the assumption of legitimacy for those who assert that they feel feminine over those who would assert that they feel unsafe.
Can you think of any other situation where you would deny rights to one group of people in the pursuit of making other people more comfortable? Now or throughout history. I'd be curious to know.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:59 AM 10-13-2021
People shouldn't be forced to accommodate the delusional.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:05 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Can you think of any other situation where you would deny rights to one group of people in the pursuit of making other people more comfortable? Now or throughout history. I'd be curious to know.
First off, this isn't about rights.

The entire notion of decorum in society is denying some for the comfort of others.

Do you wear clothes in public?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:06 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Can you think of any other situation where you would deny rights to one group of people in the pursuit of making other people more comfortable? Now or throughout history. I'd be curious to know.
13% & 54%
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up