ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.


On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.



As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
jettio 10:35 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Wrong.


According to the latest SCS data collected in 2017, being the victim of a violent crime at school is rare. About 1% of students surveyed reported experiencing a violent victimization in the six months prior to survey completion and less than 0.5% reported a serious violent victimization.[6] Serious violent victimizations include rape, sexual assault, robbery, and aggravated assault. Violent victimizations include all of the serious violent victimizations as well as simple assault. Between 2001 and 2017, the percentage of students who reported being victimized at school during the six months prior to survey completion decreased for both violent victimizations (from 2% to 1%) and serious violent victimizations (from 1% to less than 0.5%).[7]
A half of one percent means 5 cases for every thousand students.

Do you know how many kids are middle school and high school age?
[Reply]
jettio 10:38 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
never happened in my high school, you think it's normal? You sick ****s voted so this sort of thing can happen. It's not like people didn't try to warn you. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Im sure your beloved FBI will make an example out of this "domestic terrorist" father for not appreciating what happened to his daughter too.
If you gave me 10 dollars for every juvenile sexual assault perpetrator male wearing boys clothes and I gave you 500 dollars for every one wearing female clothes you would run out of money.

Come out into the real world.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:46 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
A half of one percent means 5 cases for every thousand students.

Do you know how many kids are middle school and high school age?
.. and that was just in the last 6 months according to the study. Sexual assault happening in school is not rare in the slightest.
[Reply]
Bump 10:50 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You think a bathroom law is going to prevent these things from happening?

I already know how stupid you are, you don't have to answer and confirm that.
you voted to make it easier for it to happen. I don't even know how you can pretend to deny that.
[Reply]
Bump 10:52 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
If you gave me 10 dollars for every juvenile sexual assault perpetrator male wearing boys clothes and I gave you 500 dollars for every one wearing female clothes you would run out of money.

Come out into the real world.
still vote to make it easier for it to happen...


people like you argued with those who had enough sense to see this coming.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
That would be analogous if the left were trying to ban backpacks because they make it easier to conceal firearms. That would be a really dumb policy but that's basically what you're advocating with trying to ban transgender people from using the "wrong" bathroom to prevent rape.
Actually, I think we should have private individual bathrooms if it’s really that big of an issue.

I just know giving sex offenders the ability to put on a skirt and go to the girls bathrooms unchallenged isn’t the answer.

Apparently you think it’s a sacrifice worth making for a small percentage of the population that are mentally ill.
[Reply]
jettio 11:10 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
still vote to make it easier for it to happen...


people like you argued with those who had enough sense to see this coming.
I doubt I weighed in on the subject. I am pretty sure I did not argue about it.

This Virginia case seems to be really about the guy that attacked this guy's daughter attacked another girl 5 months later at a different school in the same district.

I think this idea that they attacker wore a dress in the first attack is possibly or probably or likely made up to boost the circulation on the weirdo right wing websites.

Most parents whose kids have been sexually assaulted do not try to make themselves famous because it can reveal the identity of a sexual assault victim. Does not really ring true that an attacker has to wear a dress to get into a girl's bathroom. Is there any quote by the dad and his lawyer where there is a clear statement of what the attacker wore?

Seems like the "alleged" dress is slipped into one of the stories without any attribution and then repeated by the other outlets citing the first story.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:12 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Apparently you think it’s a sacrifice worth making for a small percentage of the population that are mentally ill.
If you ask me the mentally ill people here are the conservatives who hyperfocus on trans issues and talk about them exclusively through the paranoid framing of having trans athletes dominate women's sports and people faking their gender to commit sexual assault in public bathrooms.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:14 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
you voted to make it easier for it to happen. I don't even know how you can pretend to deny that.
You're clearly afraid of strong women
[Reply]
Bump 11:14 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I doubt I weighed in on the subject. I am pretty sure I did not argue about it.

This Virginia case seems to be really about the guy that attacked this guy's daughter attacked another girl 5 months later at a different school in the same district.

I think this idea that they attacker wore a dress in the first attack is possibly or probably or likely made up to boost the circulation on the weirdo right wing websites.

Most parents whose kids have been sexually assaulted do not try to make themselves famous because it can reveal the identity of a sexual assault victim. Does not really ring true that an attacker has to wear a dress to get into a girl's bathroom. Is there any quote by the dad and his lawyer where there is a clear statement of what the attacker wore?

Seems like the "alleged" dress is slipped into one of the stories without any attribution and then repeated by the other outlets citing the first story.
TLDR: I vote so this sort of thing can be easier to happen, but I don't want to admit that so I will claim it's made up.
[Reply]
Bump 11:16 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If you ask me the mentally ill people here are the conservatives who hyperfocus on trans issues and talk about them exclusively through the paranoid framing of having trans athletes dominate women's sports and people faking their gender to commit sexual assault in public bathrooms.
"those with accurate foresight are mentally ill" -libshits
[Reply]
stevieray 11:17 PM 10-12-2021
transgender=false narrative.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:17 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If you ask me the mentally ill people here are the conservatives who hyperfocus on trans issues and talk about them exclusively through the paranoid framing of having trans athletes dominate women's sports and people faking their gender to commit sexual assault in public bathrooms.
Yea the fact that trans issues are constantly a topic of discussion is because of conservatives!

Who’s going after Chapelle again?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:28 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea the fact that trans issues are constantly a topic of discussion is because of conservatives!
I'm talking about trans issues as they relate to the framing I mentioned. Are you going to deny that this is the context of basically all trans discussion on this forum?

Originally Posted by :
Who’s going after Chapelle again?
What's your point? People are free to criticize him. I've seen the bit and it's some of the weakest material he's ever put out. If you're going to make jokes on socially charged topics like that you better not miss and it's like he didn't even try. They didn't even come across as jokes because parts of it didn't even contain a punchline.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I'm talking about trans issues as they relate to the framing I mentioned. Are you going to deny that this is the context of basically all trans discussion on this forum?



What's your point? People are free to criticize him. I've seen the bit and it's some of the weakest material he's ever put out. If you're going to make jokes on socially charged topics like that you better not miss and it's like he didn't even try. They didn't even come across as jokes because parts of it didn't even contain a punchline.
Maybe because those specific “trans issues” are insanity and they’re just pointing out the obvious? Maybe it’s kind of scary that it’s even an issue to begin with?

You don’t have to be conservative to see it. The fact that people like you don’t understand that you’re in the minority on those issues is just the perfect example of living in a bubble.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 23
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up