ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.

On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:05 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Also, I think it’s probably safe to say that the boy used the skirt to get into the girls bathroom in the first place.

I don’t know many boys that like girls and wear skirts.
So this has nothing to do with trans people, just someone pretending to be one.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:10 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
I just want to kmow how a bathroom law prevents this from happening.
Make school bathrooms unisex with nothing but locking stalls and wide entrances without doors that provide a clear view into the common hand washing area so that adult hall monitors can be aware of student behavior.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:13 PM 10-12-2021

Sure, there are people who will take advantage of this situation as there are people who take advantage of any situation. These incidents are exceedingly rare, that's why they get attention, expecially from the right. We don't base legislation on the fringes, we base it on the majority.
Keep that in mind when the next multiple shooting incident is hyped by the media.
[Reply]
jettio 10:13 PM 10-12-2021
Sexual assaults happen in middle schools and high schools all the time. Weird how right wingers think it never happened until this one time in Virginia.

I would not be surprised if the attacker was not wearing girls clothes, seems like an added on fact to push circulation of the story amongst weirdos that do not know how often sexual assaults happen in schools or on middle schoolers and high schoolers on the way to school.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:17 PM 10-12-2021
Yes, and if you can’t see the problem that creates, I don’t know what to tell you.

Any boy in a skirt can say they’re trans.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 PM 10-12-2021
You don't have enough information, but you do know this makes things easier.

Sure, there are people who will take advantage of this situation as there are people who take advantage of any situation. These incidents are exceedingly rare, that's why they get attention, expecially from the right. We don't base legislation on the fringes, we base it on the majority.
Priceless irony considering we’re talking about trans issues.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:19 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Sexual assaults happen in middle schools and high schools all the time. Weird how right wingers think it never happened until this one time in Virginia.
Wrong.

According to the latest SCS data collected in 2017, being the victim of a violent crime at school is rare. About 1% of students surveyed reported experiencing a violent victimization in the six months prior to survey completion and less than 0.5% reported a serious violent victimization.[6] Serious violent victimizations include rape, sexual assault, robbery, and aggravated assault. Violent victimizations include all of the serious violent victimizations as well as simple assault. Between 2001 and 2017, the percentage of students who reported being victimized at school during the six months prior to survey completion decreased for both violent victimizations (from 2% to 1%) and serious violent victimizations (from 1% to less than 0.5%).[7]
[Reply]
staylor26 10:20 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Keep that in mind when the next multiple shooting incident is hyped by the media.
Yikes. This too. Must be tough being an NPC and trying to stay logically consistent.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:24 PM 10-12-2021
I wear skirts and dudes just try to fuck me not fight
[Reply]
Bump 10:28 PM 10-12-2021
you didn't think that a predator might pretend to be trans so he can go into the girls bathroom and do these types of things? You vote for this sort of thing to happen.
[Reply]
Bump 10:30 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:

I would not be surprised if the attacker was not wearing girls clothes, seems like an added on fact to push circulation of the story amongst weirdos that do not know how often sexual assaults happen in schools or on middle schoolers and high schoolers on the way to school.
never happened in my high school, you think it's normal? You sick ****s voted so this sort of thing can happen. It's not like people didn't try to warn you. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Im sure your beloved FBI will make an example out of this "domestic terrorist" father for not appreciating what happened to his daughter too.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:31 PM 10-12-2021
Yikes. This too. Must be tough being an NPC and trying to stay logically consistent.
That would be analogous if the left were trying to ban backpacks because they make it easier to conceal firearms. That would be a really dumb policy but that's basically what you're advocating with trying to ban transgender people from using the "wrong" bathroom to prevent rape.
[Reply]
Bump 10:31 PM 10-12-2021
Priceless irony considering we’re talking about trans issues.
he's saying "if one American is harmed by our policies, well we know it will be more than one lol haha"
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:32 PM 10-12-2021
Right. You guys hand wave away mass shootings as "the price of freedom", but get all up in arms about a dude in a spa exposing himself.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:35 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
you didn't think that a predator might pretend to be trans so he can go into the girls bathroom and do these types of things? You vote for this sort of thing to happen.
You think a bathroom law is going to prevent these things from happening?

I already know how stupid you are, you don't have to answer and confirm that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up