ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kamala: what a deal this is
F150 07:58 AM 10-12-2021

The unqualified and affirmative action Vice President has no future in politics. Kamala Harris hired child actors to be part of her widely-mocked NASA space video | Daily Mail Online https://t.co/xqJtjtn02a

— TheLeoTerrell (@TheLeoTerrell) October 12, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:23 AM 10-12-2021
I had an asst principal that acted and talk laughed like she did.

F ing annoying and fake.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:24 AM 10-12-2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:38 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
imo DeSantis will destroy her in 2024.

As for this cringe worthy video featuring Harris and those child actors, it was just so laughably bad, pathetic and cringe worthy. I can't believe they actually thought that would go over well lol. That stupid bitch is faker than a 3 dollar bill and a lot of people are finally realizing it.
Nah, Democrats wanted nothing to do with her when she tried to get the Democratic nomination for POTUS. Biden snagged her for VP because she checked two boxes, female and "minority".
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:42 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Nah, Democrats wanted nothing to do with her when she tried to get the Democratic nomination for POTUS. Biden snagged her for VP because she checked two boxes, female and "minority".
She was chosen by Wall Street and the donors who control the Democratic Party.

They might have marketed her that way but the reason they wanted her is complete allegiance to the program.

Kamala Harris Has Wall Street and Silicon Valley's Support ...
[Search domain nytimes.com] https://www.nytimes.com › 2020 › 08 › 12 › business › dealbook › kamala-harris-finance-tech.html
Aug 12, 2020Wall Street is happy about the signal it sends. Ms. Harris was the moderate choice among more left-leaning candidates who may have taken a tougher line on finance firms.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:46 AM 10-12-2021
Democrats rigged mail in ballots for Biden and Harris. Tells you how much they hate America.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:08 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Democrats rigged mail in ballots for Biden and Harris. Tells you how much they hate America.
This is one of the funnier lines I see. Democrats rigged the election for Biden, but failed to do it for all the Democrats who lost house seats, or to outright win the Georgia Senate seats without a run off.

:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 11:21 AM 10-12-2021
This is one of the funnier lines I see. Democrats rigged the election for Biden, but failed to do it for all the Democrats who lost house seats, or to outright win the Georgia Senate seats without a run off.

Or stuff ballots in states that would exceed the % that results in an automatic recount.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:25 AM 10-12-2021

How do you know they failed to do it for House seats? Seems to me that the focus was on Trump more. But they did ballot harvest for the mid-terms elections in Trump's 2nd year when winners were sent back from DC as they harvested ballots for a week after. They made it legal to do in Cali.

As for the run-offs in Georgia, people were demoralized even in counties where Trump ran because of all the election rigging. Why vote if that's gonna happen.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:26 AM 10-12-2021
Would have been nice had she searched for some real kids who were interested in space/NASA, etc. Certainly would have made it more authentic.

Wondering why they chose a production company in Canada...they couldn't find a US-based production company?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:40 PM 10-12-2021
the way it was filmed made me think it was an SNL skit.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:40 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
Leo is probably not wrong about Kamala's lack of a future in politics.

That's one thing he has in common with her.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 02:52 PM 10-12-2021

One of the funniest lines I’ve see is “Joe Biden and Kamala Harris received more votes (81,000,000+) than any other president at any time in our nation’s history yet lost seats in the house.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:53 PM 10-12-2021
Let’s go Brandon
[Reply]
sully1983 06:02 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Leo is probably not wrong about Kamala's lack of a future in politics.

That's one thing he has in common with her.
You voted for that stupid bitch...own it
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:09 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
You voted for that stupid bitch...own it
How do you know? Maybe I crossed her name off the ballot.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up