ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Kamala: what a deal this is
F150 07:58 AM 10-12-2021

The unqualified and affirmative action Vice President has no future in politics. Kamala Harris hired child actors to be part of her widely-mocked NASA space video | Daily Mail Online https://t.co/xqJtjtn02a

— TheLeoTerrell (@TheLeoTerrell) October 12, 2021

[Reply]
F150 07:59 AM 10-12-2021
A video with Kamala Harris features child actors, with agents, auditions, and all.

But here’s the punchline:

***The project is being produced by a company called Sinking Ship***

You couldn’t make it up.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:36 AM 10-12-2021
Everything today is fake by these globalists—fake news, fake covid deaths statistics, fake vaccine effectiveness, fake climate "science", fake general science for political purposes, fake employment/economic/financial statistics, fake polls, fake democracy and/or representative govt, fake politicians, fake jurors, fake WBs that are plants like that FB whistleblower, 2 fake impeachments, fake election outcome....there's probably more, but it's all I can think of for now.

We even have fake posters—the ones returning under a new name that were never in DC before, but are now here as trolls.
[Reply]
2112 08:43 AM 10-12-2021
Lol “affirmative action VP” how true and how humiliating
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:44 AM 10-12-2021
if there ever has been a robot or alien disguised as a human in politics - it's gotta be Kamala.

I've never seen someone so uncomfortable trying to be "normal" in my life.
[Reply]
2112 08:47 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
if there ever has been a robot or alien disguised as a human in politics - it's gotta be Kamala.

I've never seen someone so uncomfortable trying to be "normal" in my life.
Well in her defense her normal position has been horizontal, not vertical.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:47 AM 10-12-2021
Here's another: fake protestors ( paid by Soros Fdn) and protests (astro-turfed)
[Reply]
penguinz 08:56 AM 10-12-2021
She should have been dropped from anything politically related the first time she giggled instead of answering the question she was asked.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:58 AM 10-12-2021
The unfortunate reality is that she has a real good shot at being the next President as I don’t think Biden will run again.
[Reply]
notorious 09:03 AM 10-12-2021
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:03 AM 10-12-2021
This happens when NOBODY likes you and you have to hire.

She probably has to pay her friends unless she's ****ing them.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:04 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
The unfortunate reality is that she has a real good shot at being the next President as I donít think Biden will run again.
No she doesn't. Trump would have a better chance running against Bill Clinton than Kamala would against a dead goat.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:08 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
The unfortunate reality is that she has a real good shot at being the next President as I donít think Biden will run again.
imo DeSantis will destroy her in 2024.

As for this cringe worthy video featuring Harris and those child actors, it was just so laughably bad, pathetic and cringe worthy. I can't believe they actually thought that would go over well lol. That stupid bitch is faker than a 3 dollar bill and a lot of people are finally realizing it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 AM 10-12-2021
one of the fakest people in american politics
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:14 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
No she doesn't. Trump would have a better chance running against Bill Clinton than Kamala would against a dead goat.
I hope I'm wrong. Anyone with a D next to their name will get at least 45% of the vote even if they're a shitty candidate.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up