ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Next Social Media Bans Will Be on Climate Change Dissent
BucEyedPea 01:53 PM 10-08-2021
Google Won’t Fund Sites, YouTube Videos That Deny Climate Change

Alphabet Inc.’s Google will ban advertisements and stop funding media that contradict scientific consensus on climate change, another attempt from the internet giant to stamp out environmental conspiracies it has fueled for years.

The new prohibition applies to commercials Google places online, as well as the websites and YouTube videos that run Google ads. It includes any content that denies human contributions to global warming or treats “climate change as a hoax or a scam,” Google said in a blog post Thursday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...itter-business

That doesn't contribute to trust any of these one-narrative-only povs.

They've also started denying advertising on sites that don't toe the line on what they deem "mis-information." First that was the election, then lockdowns, masks, vaccines, other covid treatments that compete with vaccines and vaccine mandates. Don't be surprised if CRT is next.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:14 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Thatís a corporate tax rate on companies that generate over $750,000,000 of revenue. Unless your kick ass chiefs videos start generating the revenue they deserve, I think youíre safe.
You realize any taxes owed by a corporation trickles down to their consumers right? This is definitely going to be paid for by the common citizen.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:19 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Climate lockdowns in the on deck circle when covid finishes their at bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
STOP BEING SELFISH
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
You realize any taxes owed by a corporation trickles down to their consumers right? This is definitely going to be paid for by the common citizen.
That's exactly what will happen.

The gubment will get the extra money and just spend it instead of helping out the national debt.

The fed is just a huge leech at this point. And liberals enable that leech.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:56 PM 10-08-2021
I keep losing track whether we are supposed to be in favor of private property rights or against them? For government regulation or against it? For libertarianism or against it? Please explain it to me like I am five years old.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:32 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Corporations paying 15% tax rate isnít going to have an effect on you whatsoever. This is an attempt to stop the race to move businesses to whatever shit hole offers the most tax incentive. American workers should be on board with this.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I keep losing track whether we are supposed to be in favor of private property rights or against them? For government regulation or against it? For libertarianism or against it? Please explain it to me like I am five years old.
That's because you subscribe to Two-Valued Logic. So you will never get it, like a five year old child.
Even if your questions are fake aka really statements disguised as questions.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:47 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the fact that these governments don't ever talk about the worlds biggest polluters says it all. You're a clown, a very gullible clown.
My brother was a meteorology major until he switched it later to engineering. Storms such as hurricanes are no different today than they were in previous history. This statement coincides with MIT meteorology professor named Richard Lindzen views on the climate and weather. Naturally he get's dissed, but meteorology is a much more difficult subject to understand than climate studies that count rings on tree trunks and are loaded with political science.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:14 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's exactly what will happen.

The gubment will get the extra money and just spend it instead of helping out the national debt.

The fed is just a huge leech at this point. And liberals enable that leech.
Multinational mega corporations are large enough to sustain high levels of taxation and have economies of scale on their side.

Small businesses that don't donate enough to Neoliberalists? :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:30 AM 10-09-2021
Liberalism - a conversation

- I want!!
- OK, how get?
- Make someone do!!
- Will you do?
- Make someone else!!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:34 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Liberalism - a conversation

- I want!!
- OK, how get?
- Make someone do!!
- Will you do?
- Make someone else!!
I guess it's convenient to leave out that the "someone" in this conversation just happens to be a bunch of oligarchs with more money than they can spend in a thousand lifetimes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I guess it's convenient to leave out that the "someone" in this conversation just happens to be a bunch of oligarchs with more money than they can spend in a thousand lifetimes.
Would you like to discuss inheritance taxes? This applies to every fucking class, not just rich people.

What about the goddamn per-mile tax the gubment wants to levy on every fucking asshole on the road? HUH?

STOP TAXING THE MIDDLE CLASS OUT OF EXISTENCE
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:13 AM 10-09-2021
Would you like to discuss inheritance taxes? This applies to every ****ing class, not just rich people.

What about the goddamn per-mile tax the gubment wants to levy on every ****ing asshole on the road? HUH?

Carbon taxes.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:26 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Climate lockdowns in the on deck circle when covid finishes their at bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Covid isn't going away, unfortunately

This will be the race to the bottom with a dual pronged attack on humanity.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:30 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My brother was a meteorology major until he switched it later to engineering. Storms such as hurricanes are no different today than they were in previous history. This statement coincides with MIT meteorology professor named Richard Lindzen views on the climate and weather. Naturally he get's dissed, but meteorology is a much more difficult subject to understand than climate studies that count rings on tree trunks and are loaded with political science.
I read this post three times trying to figure out why the first sentence was included.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:37 PM 10-09-2021
Would you like to discuss inheritance taxes? This applies to every ****ing class, not just rich people.

What about the goddamn per-mile tax the gubment wants to levy on every ****ing asshole on the road? HUH?

There is no federal inheritance tax and only a few states have one, dummy.
If you're talking about an estate tax, that only starts to apply to estates worth about $12M.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up