ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Next Social Media Bans Will Be on Climate Change Dissent
BucEyedPea 01:53 PM 10-08-2021
Google Won’t Fund Sites, YouTube Videos That Deny Climate Change

Alphabet Inc.’s Google will ban advertisements and stop funding media that contradict scientific consensus on climate change, another attempt from the internet giant to stamp out environmental conspiracies it has fueled for years.

The new prohibition applies to commercials Google places online, as well as the websites and YouTube videos that run Google ads. It includes any content that denies human contributions to global warming or treats “climate change as a hoax or a scam,” Google said in a blog post Thursday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...itter-business

That doesn't contribute to trust any of these one-narrative-only povs.

They've also started denying advertising on sites that don't toe the line on what they deem "mis-information." First that was the election, then lockdowns, masks, vaccines, other covid treatments that compete with vaccines and vaccine mandates. Don't be surprised if CRT is next.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:49 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The problem with your theory is that in reality climate change gets almost zero attention from mainstream news outlets because most people don't care about a slow moving future disaster and the side that actually has money to buy out scientists and politicians are the oil companies that make billions a year destroying the environment (and they do just that).

If this was a troll post, high fives!

"climate change gets almost zero attention from mainstream news outlets" That is a pure out and out lie. They nag on this bullshit constantly...local as well as national.

Electric cars and solar and all the other bullshit the govt wastes cash on? We hemorrhage money for windmills and solar farms....huge bucks pissed away

Dont try pushing that.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:00 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
I think the end game for leftists is prison time for "misinformation"

and we all know what that means, except the brainwashed.
:-)
nutjob internet sites told him to say that



Imagine how many life sentences you would be serving. "Pot cures cancer.":-)
[Reply]
Bump 06:01 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
nutjob internet sites told him to say that
no site told me to say that moron. "But how you could anyone come up with a thought if a site didn't tell them?"

I can see where you tards are going with this, that's all.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:12 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
If this was a troll post, high fives!

"climate change gets almost zero attention from mainstream news outlets" That is a pure out and out lie. They nag on this bullshit constantly...local as well as national.

Electric cars and solar and all the other bullshit the govt wastes cash on? We hemorrhage money for windmills and solar farms....huge bucks pissed away

Dont try pushing that.
I really can't tell if it's a troll post or not. I mean look at the dude's profile pic, it's gotta be satire.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 06:58 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
If this was a troll post, high fives!

"climate change gets almost zero attention from mainstream news outlets" That is a pure out and out lie. They nag on this bullshit constantly...local as well as national.

Electric cars and solar and all the other bullshit the govt wastes cash on? We hemorrhage money for windmills and solar farms....huge bucks pissed away

Dont try pushing that.
It gets covered when there is a new climate report or we have another what is supposed to be a "once in a lifetime" storm but aside from that it does not get mentioned anywhere to the degree that it should given the stakes of the crisis. You would rather believe that there is an international conspiracy by governments and scientists to push a made up issue for some unexplained reason than accept that some methods of consuming energy have harmful consequences to the environment. Complete and utter anti-intellectualism.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:59 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It gets covered when there is a new climate report or we have another what is supposed to be a "once in a lifetime" storm but aside from that it does not get mentioned anywhere to the degree that it should given the stakes of the crisis. You would rather believe that there is an international conspiracy by governments and scientists to push a made up issue than accept that some methods of consuming energy have harmful consequences to the environment. Complete and utter anti-intellectualism.
OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Dude is serious, must've inhaled too many cow farts.
[Reply]
Bump 07:09 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It gets covered when there is a new climate report or we have another what is supposed to be a "once in a lifetime" storm but aside from that it does not get mentioned anywhere to the degree that it should given the stakes of the crisis. You would rather believe that there is an international conspiracy by governments and scientists to push a made up issue for some unexplained reason than accept that some methods of consuming energy have harmful consequences to the environment. Complete and utter anti-intellectualism.
the fact that these governments don't ever talk about the worlds biggest polluters says it all. You're a clown, a very gullible clown.
[Reply]
BDj23 07:17 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It gets covered when there is a new climate report or we have another what is supposed to be a "once in a lifetime" storm but aside from that it does not get mentioned anywhere to the degree that it should given the stakes of the crisis. You would rather believe that there is an international conspiracy by governments and scientists to push a made up issue for some unexplained reason than accept that some methods of consuming energy have harmful consequences to the environment. Complete and utter anti-intellectualism.

NPC NOISES
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:28 PM 10-08-2021
This AGENDA 21 commercial says all you need to know about how they feel about humanity. -> http://youtu.be/JsxI7tHJyLU " It's time to remove your footprint" they are telling you straight up what their plan is. "AGENDA 21 is coming soon" It's ****ing here! In real time!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 07:37 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
NPC NOISES
I come back after a few months and you guys are still doing the same 4 chan memes from 2018. Please get some new material.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 10-08-2021
they want climate change on the ballot as a key issue so they can have another reason to grift the taxpayers

they are insidious

the minimum "world" tax rate of 15% passing this week scares the shit out of me...why the fuck should anyone have the oversight to set the minimum tax rate in every country in the fucking world?
[Reply]
Bump 08:03 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I come back after a few months and you guys are still doing the same 4 chan memes from 2018. Please get some new material.
have you thought about stop being an NPC then?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:06 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
they want climate change on the ballot as a key issue so they can have another reason to grift the taxpayers

they are insidious

the minimum "world" tax rate of 15% passing this week scares the shit out of me...why the fuck should anyone have the oversight to set the minimum tax rate in every country in the fucking world?
Thatís a corporate tax rate on companies that generate over $750,000,000 of revenue. Unless your kick ass chiefs videos start generating the revenue they deserve, I think youíre safe.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:09 PM 10-08-2021
Climate lockdowns in the on deck circle when covid finishes their at bat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Thatís a corporate tax rate on companies that generate over $750,000,000 of revenue. Unless your kick ass chiefs videos start generating the revenue they deserve, I think youíre safe.
Not about me. It's about the beginning of a slippery slope and the trickle down effect this always has on the lower classes.

I saw some nimrod saying this will literally pay off our national debt in America.

Yeah, I'm sure the government isn't going to just spend more money :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up