ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 49
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Australia Deploys Martial Law
seamonster 03:31 PM 08-18-2021
Australia Deploys Military on Its Own People Over Nine Deaths.

Citizens Are Mandated to Stay Within 5KM of Their House.

If you're Seen outside you Better be Running or Doing Pushups. No Outdoor Recreation.

Military Deploys Checkpoints on AU Citizens.

Originally Posted by :
Australia has deployed hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to help enforce a Covid lockdown.

A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.

Australian Defence Force soldiers will undergo training on the weekend before beginning unarmed patrols on Monday.

But many have questioned whether the military intervention is necessary, calling it heavy-handed.

The lockdown - in place until at least 28 August - bars people from leaving their home except for essential exercise, shopping, caregiving and other reasons.

Despite five weeks of lockdown, infections in the nation's largest city continue to spread. Officials recorded 170 new cases on Friday.

Soldiers will join police in virus hotspots to ensure people are following the rules, which include a 10km (6.2 miles) travel limit.

State Police Minister David Elliott said it would help because a small minority of Sydneysiders thought "the rules didn't apply to them".

Information provided by health officials indicates the virus is mainly spreading through permitted movement.

The Australian Lawyers Alliance, a civil rights group, called the deployment a "concerning use" of the army in a liberal democracy.

Sydney extends lockdown as other cities reopen
Melbourne towers lockdown 'breached human rights'
The outbreak has largely affected critical workers and large family groups in the city's poorer and ethnically diverse west and south-west suburbs. About two million people live there.

Critics say those areas have already faced "targeted" policing measures. They point out restrictions there are harsher than for the rest of Sydney.

"Our people are one of the poorest demographics, and as it is, they already feel picked on and marginalised," said Steve Christou, one local mayor.

"They can't afford to pay the mortgage, the rent, the food or work. Now to throw out the army to enforce lockdown on the streets is going to be a huge issue to these people," he told SBS.

Others have called for the government to increase its vaccine drive and support services for the affected communities.

Australia's rate of vaccination - 17% of the adult population - remains one of the lowest among OECD nations.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:16 AM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
It's going to be very very hard to resist violence against liberals soon:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wear-mask.html

totally infuriating.

Australia has fallen to the point where it's inhabited by a bunch of candy asses who are being electronically monitored to a high degree, and are too afraid to stand up for themselves.

In short, they're about 2-5 years ahead of the U.S. in terms of the country freedom death spiral.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:21 AM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Australia has fallen to the point where it's inhabited by a bunch of candy asses who are being electronically monitored to a high degree, and are too afraid to stand up for themselves.

In short, they're about 2-5 years ahead of the U.S. in terms of the country freedom death spiral.
I wonder if some of that has to do with their proximity to China. China has a way of influencing the countries around them.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:25 AM 08-20-2021
I wonder if some of that has to do with their proximity to China. China has a way of influencing the countries around them.
Maybe, but a lot of it has to do with the slower pace of U.S. rights being eradicated.
[Reply]
scho63 11:26 AM 08-20-2021
Heil Hitler!
[Reply]
scho63 11:27 AM 08-20-2021
And they said history couldn't repeat itself.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:28 AM 08-20-2021
It's going to be very very hard to resist violence against liberals soon
I'm sure you'll manage to control yourself.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:31 AM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm sure you'll manage to control yourself.
:-) if you think I'm talking about myself.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:23 PM 08-20-2021
Stew Peters spoke with an Australian ex-military official who confirmed that AT LEAST two children are dead after being inoculated in a mass of 24,000 kids that were ushered into a sports arena to take the jab in the absence of any adults.

The horrific Nazi-like ushering of masses of helpless youths is the furtherance of proof that Australia is the prototype for the New World Order.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:27 PM 08-20-2021
Vaccinated Australian Minister Develops Bell’s Palsy on Live Televised COVID-19 Press Conference

Things continue to get more insane in Australia.

Within the past week, the world has watched the once-free country plunge into a totalitarian police state.

Police officers have threatened Aussies who dare protest in the streets.

And politicians announced forced injections of children.

But not even Australia’s government officials are immune to the COVID-19 insanity.

During a live press conference, New South Wales Customer Service Minister Victor Dominello developed a “droopy eye.”

https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/19/v...ss-conference/

[Reply]
seamonster 03:54 PM 08-20-2021
Doesn't take lizard people to create mass hysteria. It's human nature. The Australian government truly believes they'll create a covid-free world and if that means ignoring reality and locking the population down like afghan feminist's they'll do it. It's a 2021 Children's Crusade.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:46 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Doesn't take lizard people to create mass hysteria. It's human nature. The Australian government truly believes they'll create a covid-free world and if that means ignoring reality and locking the population down like afghan feminist's they'll do it. It's a 2021 Children's Crusade.
I always wonder if the thought ever passes them by of what happens if it doesnt actually work.
Say 100% of all Australians get vaccinated and their cases climb every year.
It's pure lunacy to believe it's actually going to work.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:52 PM 08-20-2021
won't know for another two plus hours but rumour has it there is a case in our town. hell has officially froze over :-)

not sure if i have mentioned, but i am waiting to hear word on the australian vaccine they are making. i have heard it's created with magnets which hold you to your lounge room floor.

UPDATE: 825 positive cases, no covid here, but were given a shout out warning to get tested/vaccinated as it zero's in on us

:-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 07:22 PM 08-20-2021
holy shit, they are now debating whether to break privacy laws and publicly shame a person if they show 'disregard' for the process. SMH :-)
[Reply]
Bump 07:30 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I don't think that they think that they are doing it for good reasons.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:39 PM 08-20-2021
:-)GO CHIEFS!:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 49
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up