ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 51
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Australia Deploys Martial Law
seamonster 03:31 PM 08-18-2021
Australia Deploys Military on Its Own People Over Nine Deaths.

Citizens Are Mandated to Stay Within 5KM of Their House.

If you're Seen outside you Better be Running or Doing Pushups. No Outdoor Recreation.

Military Deploys Checkpoints on AU Citizens.

Originally Posted by :
Australia has deployed hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to help enforce a Covid lockdown.

A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.

Australian Defence Force soldiers will undergo training on the weekend before beginning unarmed patrols on Monday.

But many have questioned whether the military intervention is necessary, calling it heavy-handed.

The lockdown - in place until at least 28 August - bars people from leaving their home except for essential exercise, shopping, caregiving and other reasons.

Despite five weeks of lockdown, infections in the nation's largest city continue to spread. Officials recorded 170 new cases on Friday.

Soldiers will join police in virus hotspots to ensure people are following the rules, which include a 10km (6.2 miles) travel limit.

State Police Minister David Elliott said it would help because a small minority of Sydneysiders thought "the rules didn't apply to them".

Information provided by health officials indicates the virus is mainly spreading through permitted movement.

The Australian Lawyers Alliance, a civil rights group, called the deployment a "concerning use" of the army in a liberal democracy.

Sydney extends lockdown as other cities reopen
Melbourne towers lockdown 'breached human rights'
The outbreak has largely affected critical workers and large family groups in the city's poorer and ethnically diverse west and south-west suburbs. About two million people live there.

Critics say those areas have already faced "targeted" policing measures. They point out restrictions there are harsher than for the rest of Sydney.

"Our people are one of the poorest demographics, and as it is, they already feel picked on and marginalised," said Steve Christou, one local mayor.

"They can't afford to pay the mortgage, the rent, the food or work. Now to throw out the army to enforce lockdown on the streets is going to be a huge issue to these people," he told SBS.

Others have called for the government to increase its vaccine drive and support services for the affected communities.

Australia's rate of vaccination - 17% of the adult population - remains one of the lowest among OECD nations.

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:55 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..I checked out around 2008. Didnt listen to one Obama speech, didn't follow the Trump election...never listened to a speech from him either until Covid.

I wanted piece of mind for the time I have left..and realized this was out of my control.

The writing has been on the wall since the Patriot Act...I was hoping this wouldn't happen for another 10 years...the moment the first lock-down happened...I knew...now I'm back in this sludge...and it's a horrible mind-space.

People do not realize how much danger they are in...I'll leave it at that. I'm only paying attention again because I know what's potentially coming...and if they are pushing the "you'll own nothing" line...they mean it...it going to take a massive event to usher that in.

It's going to be a violent decade with a lot of people dead....that's the forecast.

This Government is already issuing statements that essentially label half of the country as domestic terrorists...tying religion into it. Not good...
Hang in there bud, at least you can see exactly what is going on. I saw the writing on the wall when Covid hit which is why I moved to Texas. It's funny how different the quality of life is when you get out of bad area like California. I am in a heavily unvaccinated area. My kid trains 15 hours a week in wrestling and jiu-jitsu and we have never seen a mask. Look up all-american mma in Keller TX on facebook or instagram and you will see what a typical night is like for us 2-3 hours a day. He also goes to a large school with no mask. We go to the gym, see live entertainment, everything normal. You point this out to conformists who don't live here and they get pissed off big time. Why? It's so friggen weird. The human animal is a POS. We have grown weak and soft and appear to be ready for our own extermination.

I want you to know I have read through some of your posts though and I appreciate you. You really do get it.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:27 PM 08-19-2021
Police in Australia pepper spraying kids for not wearing masks.

Faucism on full display…

Meanwhile in Australia police pepper spray children for not wearing masks pic.twitter.com/L0ZPhUH8c6

— 🦋𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖🦋 (@WinterAsh12) August 17, 2021

[Reply]
notorious 07:33 PM 08-19-2021
I wanted to go to Australia for years, now there is no chance.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:35 PM 08-19-2021
The video shows that it is not about health-it is about control. Disgusting.
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:06 PM 08-19-2021
as it stands now, there is a 9pm-5am curfew for the entire state of NSW. aside from exercise you must wear a mask outdoors/indoors at all times. if you need to leave outside of your 5km radius, you must get a permit (which can be denied depending on circumstances).
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:15 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
as it stands now, there is a 9pm-5am curfew for the entire state of NSW. aside from exercise you must wear a mask outdoors/indoors at all times. if you need to leave outside of your 5km radius, you must get a permit (which can be denied depending on circumstances).

:-)

I'd have already been shot by now, because that housebound thing is a complete non-starter.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:17 PM 08-19-2021
What is the overall mood of the people?

When I see things like this play out...really gives you sense of how things gradually took place in Germany...the transformation.

Most people just want to just live their lives....free of conflict. So they passively abide until it's too late...
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:19 PM 08-19-2021

The entire population needs to have a march and tell the government to go fuck themselves.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:21 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Police in Australia pepper spraying kids for not wearing masks.

Faucism on full display…

For some reason, I can't believe this. It's insane.

Fuck Australia.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:24 PM 08-19-2021
We demand that you wear a mask that does not work- for your own health. If you don't, we will shoot you.

Sounds reasonable and perfectly sane. LOL!
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:33 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What is the overall mood of the people?

When I see things like this play out...really gives you sense of how things gradually took place in Germany...the transformation.

Most people just want to just live their lives....free of conflict. So they passively abide until it's too late...
i will say there are too many people that have bought into 'it's for our safety' rationale.

but fortunately for right now (as the media has made it impossible to publicly dissent) there are heaps of people who are 'going along with it for now', but are slowly starting to put two and two together. let's hope
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:36 PM 08-19-2021
its about the same dynamic as in the states. rural people are more skeptical, while urban grubbs roll the sleeves up without being asked.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:47 PM 08-19-2021
1st step- We recommend that you wash your hands and stay 6 feet apart.

2. We recommend you wear a mask that does not do a thing to protect you.

3. We mandate you wear a mask and are going to close your business down if we don't like you.

4. We recommend all of the above and also take a Vax that we said was poison under the previous administration.

5. Now we mandate you take the Vax or you will be fired and can't buy groceries for your family.

6. Now you need to take the Vax and wear the same worthless mask inside, even if you have been Vaxed.

7. Now all of the above- plus wear the mask outside and in your own home.

8. Now you can't travel or go out past dark, because we said so.

9. Now you can only leave your home if Vaxed, wearing a mask and if we say that you can.

10. Now you need to be put on trains and taken to safe centers for "health reasons" until we decide if you can ever leave.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:32 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
1st step- We recommend that you wash your hands and stay 6 feet apart.

2. We recommend you wear a mask that does not do a thing to protect you.

3. We mandate you wear a mask and are going to close your business down if we don't like you.

4. We recommend all of the above and also take a Vax that we said was poison under the previous administration.

5. Now we mandate you take the Vax or you will be fired and can't buy groceries for your family.

6. Now you need to take the Vax and wear the same worthless mask inside, even if you have been Vaxed.

7. Now all of the above- plus wear the mask outside and in your own home.

8. Now you can't travel or go out past dark, because we said so.

9. Now you can only leave your home if Vaxed, wearing a mask and if we say that you can.

10. Now you need to be put on trains and taken to safe centers for "health reasons" until we decide if you can ever leave.
11. Introduce a cashless society so no one will ever be able to go "off-grid"...no escaping to the mountains or rural places and ditching technology.

12. Cut off roadways arteries to these areas...no supplies in or out. Round them into designated, controllable areas..

#10 is the next logical conclusion...then, of course, genocide. Dont like it..what are you going to do? You're trapped for eternity...there is no America to escape to...there is no constitution protecting you. ...there is no one coming to save you.

13. Your survival will be contingent on your usefulness...once you are no longer capable...it's off to the glue farm. Rinse /repeat forever...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:03 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

The entire population needs to have a march and tell the government to go **** themselves.
How convenient that a group of people made protests against the government unacceptable.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 51
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up