ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Australia Deploys Martial Law
seamonster 03:31 PM 08-18-2021
Australia Deploys Military on Its Own People Over Nine Deaths.

Citizens Are Mandated to Stay Within 5KM of Their House.

If you're Seen outside you Better be Running or Doing Pushups. No Outdoor Recreation.

Military Deploys Checkpoints on AU Citizens.

Originally Posted by :
Australia has deployed hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to help enforce a Covid lockdown.

A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.

Australian Defence Force soldiers will undergo training on the weekend before beginning unarmed patrols on Monday.

But many have questioned whether the military intervention is necessary, calling it heavy-handed.

The lockdown - in place until at least 28 August - bars people from leaving their home except for essential exercise, shopping, caregiving and other reasons.

Despite five weeks of lockdown, infections in the nation's largest city continue to spread. Officials recorded 170 new cases on Friday.

Soldiers will join police in virus hotspots to ensure people are following the rules, which include a 10km (6.2 miles) travel limit.

State Police Minister David Elliott said it would help because a small minority of Sydneysiders thought "the rules didn't apply to them".

Information provided by health officials indicates the virus is mainly spreading through permitted movement.

The Australian Lawyers Alliance, a civil rights group, called the deployment a "concerning use" of the army in a liberal democracy.

Sydney extends lockdown as other cities reopen
Melbourne towers lockdown 'breached human rights'
The outbreak has largely affected critical workers and large family groups in the city's poorer and ethnically diverse west and south-west suburbs. About two million people live there.

Critics say those areas have already faced "targeted" policing measures. They point out restrictions there are harsher than for the rest of Sydney.

"Our people are one of the poorest demographics, and as it is, they already feel picked on and marginalised," said Steve Christou, one local mayor.

"They can't afford to pay the mortgage, the rent, the food or work. Now to throw out the army to enforce lockdown on the streets is going to be a huge issue to these people," he told SBS.

Others have called for the government to increase its vaccine drive and support services for the affected communities.

Australia's rate of vaccination - 17% of the adult population - remains one of the lowest among OECD nations.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:26 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

That's exactly what came to mind for me too.
Time to roll-out the tumbrils.

I remember when the French Yellow Vest protests were protesting and rioting just before Covid for political reforms and they actually had guillotines put out on the streets. IIRC they even had Macron's head in one.

Oh and the globalists are deliberating running multiple candidates in Hungry to take out Orbán by dividing the votes. He's the one sane leader left in Europe and the Globalists/WEC/Dvos crowd despise him. Naturally Soris is involved just like he was during the election of Macron. Zuckerberg of FB played his part too.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:37 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You mean THEIR media is silent...

Australia looks to be the Great Reset pilot test...good on them.
all by design.........so they can usher in a new/improved/stricter/tougher police state.

The people will comply, or else.
[Reply]
scho63 08:48 AM 08-21-2021
They arrested 250 people for protesting.

You vill comply or else ve vill release da dogs!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:50 AM 08-21-2021

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:03 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Where is the police brutality crowd to react to this?

Even if the person getting beaten was black would it matter to them since it is in the name of “mask/lockdown enforcement”?
[Reply]
tredadda 12:20 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Even if the person getting beaten was black would it matter to them since it is in the name of “mask/lockdown enforcement”?
Better question is where is that cop's mask? He's gonna spread or catch the COVID while beating people.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:23 PM 08-21-2021
Australian police and policing
Sydney anti-lockdown protest organiser sentenced to eight months’ jail

A key anti-lockdown protest organiser has been sentenced to a maximum of eight months in prison for helping plan an “unauthorised” demonstration in Sydney, as well as multiple breaches of public health orders.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...ht-months-jail
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:45 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Australian police and policing
Sydney anti-lockdown protest organiser sentenced to eight months’ jail

A key anti-lockdown protest organiser has been sentenced to a maximum of eight months in prison for helping plan an “unauthorised” demonstration in Sydney, as well as multiple breaches of public health orders.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...ht-months-jail
What a garbage pit of a country
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:38 PM 08-21-2021
when the pandemic first started, there was a woman (can't recall her location, somewhere in australia) that commented on facebook she may join a protest. the police literally walked into her house and arrested her. unsure of what the outcome of that event was.

[Reply]
Stro39 09:40 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Woody Harrelson is doing great as a police constable over here. Really love his baton work.

Just as an aside, Matt McConaughey lived in my hometown for a year way way back in the day.
[Reply]
Stro39 09:43 PM 08-21-2021
Honestly haven't read the thread (I might do later), just looked at some of the posts on this page. The usual ignorance, but whatever.

I suggest you look at the respective number of deaths from the USA compared to Australia and get back to me.

There's a very big difference between inconvenience and tyranny. There is no tyranny in Australia, unfortunately though a significant number of idiots.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:19 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Stro39:
Honestly haven't read the thread (I might do later), just looked at some of the posts on this page. The usual ignorance, but whatever.

I suggest you look at the respective number of deaths from the USA compared to Australia and get back to me.

There's a very big difference between inconvenience and tyranny. There is no tyranny in Australia, unfortunately though a significant number of idiots.
If you're not free to come and go as you please that IS tyranny.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:19 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Better question is where is that cop's mask? He's gonna spread or catch the COVID while beating people.
I've read there was more than one cop without a mask who beat people for not wearing a mask.

Do you know if AU has a conservative or a labor/liberal govt currently?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
If you're not free to come and go as you please that IS tyranny.
Exactly!

But he likes it! And of course, has not arguments just insults. It's what happens when you drink Kool-Aid instead of seeing the lack of science in masks, lockdowns now vaccines that don't prevent Covid but are causing dominant variants. No critical thinking, not inductive or deductive logic. Just mind-bending belief in authority even when it's babbling idiocies.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:31 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Stro39:

You could similarly eliminate all car accident deaths if you banned driving… would that be worth it?

You have effectively turned your country into North Korea, and ironically the lengthy draconian lockdowns are not stopping the virus spread.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up