ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 73
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:55 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Juicy...

From the mediocre legal team.
Who is regurgitating state-run media run by fascists.
[Reply]
banyon 03:55 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Not to get political...but inst this the quintessential battle cry of the far-left
Really? Every post is "they're taking away our freedoms!!!" "We're so oppressed".
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:56 PM 08-11-2021
They were obviously well-versed in the true nature of power/evil...and how it could potentially infect everything in the future....kind of like *cough* NOW.
Heh! Heh! Was using the word "infect" an intentional pun? :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:57 PM 08-11-2021
It would be worth having a federal mask mandate for everyone in the country, just to watch antivaxxers freak the fuck out. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:58 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Really? Every post is "they're taking away our freedoms!!!" "We're so oppressed".
Take a quick look over the pond in Australia...Take a look in NYC where they are attempting a social segregation card.

That IS an attempt to take away your freedoms...unless we have a different definition of freedom.

I haven't checked if they've updated the definition of that lately...
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:01 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It would be worth having a federal mask mandate for everyone in the country, just to watch antivaxxers freak the **** out. :-)
People normally have that laughing emoto in response to someone else's post...you seem to find yourself incredibly witty...almost after every non-funny thing you post.

At least you have one fan...I guess.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:04 PM 08-11-2021
^ She was not aware that Washington did compulsory smallpox inoculations for his troops in 1777
Wait till they learn what the supreme court ruled over 100 years ago regarding vaccine requirements
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:05 PM 08-11-2021
I don't care either way, but this is for the smug who think they are so highly educated they look down their noses at those who don't agree with their diktats. We're all dumb to them.
Study Finds The Most Highly Educated Americans Are Also the Most Vaccine-Hesitant

A new report by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh has found that the most highly educated Americans are also the most vaccine hesitant...

The researchers canvassed no fewer than 5 million Americans who responded to surveys on whether they were “probably” or “definitely not planning on getting a COVID vaccine.

The results will shock many.

“More surprising is the breakdown in vaccine hesitancy by level of education,” reports UnHerd.

“It finds that the association between hesitancy and education level follows a U-shaped curve with the highest hesitancy among those least and most educated. People with a master’s degree had the least hesitancy, and the highest hesitancy was among those holding a PhD.”

In addition, while the lowest educated saw the largest drop in vaccine hesitancy for the first five months of 2021, those with PhD’s were the most likely to not change their minds.

The study also reveals that the most common concern for those who are hesitant to take the vaccine is potential side-effects, with a lack of trust in government close behind in second.

The results of the investigation completely debunk the notion, amplified by media narratives, that only “dumb” people are vaccine hesitant.

It also demolishes NYT White House correspondent Annie Karni’s characterization of elitists who attended Obama’s 60th birthday party by as “sophisticated, vaccinated.”

How many of them haven’t taken the vaccine?

Meanwhile, the meme has been proven correct…

Courtesy of:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...cine-hesitant/

linked to:

:-) at drawings! Puuurfect!
[Reply]
banyon 04:07 PM 08-11-2021
Take a quick look over the pond in Australia...Take a look in NYC where they are attempting a social segregation card.

That IS an attempt to take away your freedoms...unless we have a different definition of freedom.

I haven't checked if they've updated the definition of that lately...
Yeah that’s the victim hood stuff. Be scared! It’s coming here next!
[Reply]
0372 04:08 PM 08-11-2021

Getting closer everyday.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:09 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:

Getting closer everyday.
I got more ammo last week. Guess I'll need more. I better learn how to use the damn thing first though.:-)
[Reply]
banyon 04:11 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I don't care either way, but this is for the smug who think they are so highly educated they look down their noses at those who don't agree with their diktats. We're all dumb to them.
Study Finds The Most Highly Educated Americans Are Also the Most Vaccine-Hesitant

A new report by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh has found that the most highly educated Americans are also the most vaccine hesitant...

The researchers canvassed no fewer than 5 million Americans who responded to surveys on whether they were “probably” or “definitely not planning on getting a COVID vaccine.

The results will shock many.

“More surprising is the breakdown in vaccine hesitancy by level of education,” reports UnHerd.

“It finds that the association between hesitancy and education level follows a U-shaped curve with the highest hesitancy among those least and most educated. People with a master’s degree had the least hesitancy, and the highest hesitancy was among those holding a PhD.”

In addition, while the lowest educated saw the largest drop in vaccine hesitancy for the first five months of 2021, those with PhD’s were the most likely to not change their minds.

The study also reveals that the most common concern for those who are hesitant to take the vaccine is potential side-effects, with a lack of trust in government close behind in second.

The results of the investigation completely debunk the notion, amplified by media narratives, that only “dumb” people are vaccine hesitant.

It also demolishes NYT White House correspondent Annie Karni’s characterization of elitists who attended Obama’s 60th birthday party by as “sophisticated, vaccinated.”

How many of them haven’t taken the vaccine?

Meanwhile, the meme has been proven correct…

Courtesy of:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...cine-hesitant/

linked to:

:-) at drawings! Puuurfect!
Even using her own crazy chart, MD’s would be at the red arrow.
Attached: C55BAD75-EFED-45EC-97B7-474B7B526E1B.jpeg (33.0 KB) 
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:12 PM 08-11-2021
Yeah that’s the victim hood stuff. Be scared! It’s coming here next!
Remember that post I made about the Antelope and the Crocodile....well there you have it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:14 PM 08-11-2021

Getting closer everyday.

I like that the wrong people have the most guns.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:16 PM 08-11-2021

Getting closer everyday.
I've referenced this sentiment...I guarantee you that the police/military...ex-military are well aware of what's being attempted.

And they are the only one's giving these politicians the protection to do what they are doing...it all hinges on compliance.

If that damn breaks...It'll be fast.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 73
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up