ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 71
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:13 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
are you for forcing blacks to get vaccinated?
He doesn’t know any
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:14 PM 08-11-2021
Vaxx card should have to be shown to receive welfare payments and vote.

That'll solve the problem quick.

Narrator: it wasn't
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:26 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I'm definitely excited to see people actually mandating the vaccine
Any other "exciting" things you would like to see mandated?

You really like having an invisible force dictate what you're allowed to do...you crave controllers. Being left to make your own life choices must be scary situation for you.

Just wait until they ban something YOU want to do...then you'll see how "exciting" having your freedom taken away is...
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:28 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
Selfish fat people and other "high risk people" should have locked themselves at home and the scamdemic would have ended months ago.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:33 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Any other "exciting" things you would like to see mandated?

You really like having an invisible force dictate what you're allowed to do...you crave controllers. Being left to make your own life choices must be scary situation for you.

Just wait until they ban something YOU want to do...then you'll see how "exciting" having your freedom taken away is...
The sheep will miss us if they succeed, that's for sure.

Imagine government without any skeptics, freethinkers in the general population.

Just state worshippers like RodeoClown. They will be eaten alive!

Goebbels laughed at fools like Rodeo.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:39 PM 08-11-2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:40 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The sheep will miss us if they succeed, that's for sure.

They will miss us for 1/2 of a second...like that instantaneous realization moment when a drinking antelope is grabbed by a crocodile....then gone.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:41 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They will miss us for 1/2 of a second...like that instantaneous realization moment when a drinking antelope is grabbed by a crocodile....then gone.

Good point.
[Reply]
banyon 03:48 PM 08-11-2021
Ah yes, the freethinkers who regurgitate stuff from their twitter feed or blog without reading or scrutinizing it and passing it on as quickly as possible. Can you guys really pull off being so heroic and so victimized at the same time?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:50 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Selfish fat people and other "high risk people" should have locked themselves at home and the scamdemic would have ended months ago.
You know who are the real selfish people, those who want to suppress everybody else to feel safe—even harm them physically. We're really seeing who the petty tyrants are in these threads.

I don't recall seeing anything in the Constitution stipulating that the federal govt, including leaning on corporations be their proxies, to keep us safe from viruses or bacteria. I only know of providing for the national defense as in from attacks by others.

Heck, there were 7 small pox outbreaks during the Revolution up through the final formation of our country. The Founders did not believe Emergency powers suspending individual rights. ( I heard there was martial law in the infrastructure bill.)

Here's what Benjamin Rush said about a medical class overtaking the country:

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:51 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Can you guys really pull off being so heroic and so victimized at the same time?
Not to get political...but inst this the quintessential battle cry of the far-left
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:53 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Ah yes, the freethinkers who regurgitate stuff from their twitter feed or blog without reading or scrutinizing it and passing it on as quickly as possible. Can you guys really pull off being so heroic and so victimized at the same time?
Juicy...

From the mediocre legal team.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:54 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

They were obviously well-versed in the true nature of power/evil...and how it could potentially infect everything in the future....kind of like *cough* NOW.
[Reply]
banyon 03:54 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You know who are the real selfish people, those who want to suppress everybody else to feel safe—even harm them physically. We're really seeing who the petty tyrants are in these threads.

I don't recall seeing anything in the Constitution stipulating that the federal govt, including leaning on corporations be their proxies, to keep us safe from viruses or bacteria. I only know of providing for the national defense as in from attacks by others.

Heck, there were 7 small pox outbreaks during the Revolution up through the final formation of our country. The Founders did not believe Emergency powers suspending individual rights. ( I heard there was martial law in the infrastructure bill.)

Here's what Benjamin Rush said about a medical class overtaking the country:

^ She was not aware that Washington did compulsory smallpox inoculations for his troops in 1777
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:55 PM 08-11-2021
Just as mandates are increasing so are the lawsuits. Some lawyers are being inundated with calls about being fired for refusing to take a vaccine by employer mandates.

I know where you can donate if anyone is interested. Barnes is trying to bring as many suits as possible in many jurisdictions so there is enough cross-over of all issues. He's got one in Alabama and he's challenging the FDA which is a long shot, despite the evidence, facts and laws on his side. The main proble is has to be done in DC which makes it a long shot.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 71
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up