ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 73
1 23451151 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
I bet that turns you on.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:37 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I bet that turns you on.
No, but I'm definitely excited to see people actually mandating the vaccine. I mean, it's infuriating to see states re-imposing mask mandates and not vaccine mandates.

"Hey! I know! Let's mandate the more annoying and less effective covid mitigation tactic."

Also, if I were single, being anti-vaxxer would, obviously, be a total turnoff. Who wants to marry an idiot?
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:44 PM 08-11-2021
If you hate the mask so much you could just not wear it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:58 PM 08-11-2021
You would make a good Chinese communist peasant.

500 social credit points for you.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:59 PM 08-11-2021
I’m vaxxed so this won’t bother me.

Gonna be fun watching unvaxxed blacks go ballistic at being locked out of everyday life tho. Might get another summer of riots
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:01 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iím vaxxed so this wonít bother me.

Gonna be fun watching unvaxxed blacks go ballistic at being locked out of everyday life tho. Might get another summer of riots
I'll be with them on that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:02 PM 08-11-2021

It allows the white liberals to virtue signal their allegiance to Wall St and Pharma while keeping the blacks segregated.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:03 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It allows the white liberals to virtue signal their allegiance to Wall St and Pharma while keeping the blacks segregated.
White liberals are more harmful to blacks than the KKK ever was.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:07 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
White liberals are more harmful to blacks than the KKK ever was.
In the end, with half the country not taking the clot shots there will be no successful mandates on a large scale outside government.

Businesses that discriminate not protected by demographics will get destroyed.

All this does is make NY and California have more of a talent exodus. All that's left are uncreative cattle.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:10 PM 08-11-2021

The klan rally is down the street
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:11 PM 08-11-2021
look at the little authoritarian. No, a leaky vaccine is not how we beat this "thing" you idiot. Learn biology.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:11 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
are you for forcing blacks to get vaccinated?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:12 PM 08-11-2021
I can see you at that, your positions are very close to theirs.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:12 PM 08-11-2021

[Reply]
Page 1 of 73
1 23451151 > Last »
Up