HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 01:36 PM 08-06-2021
Caitlyn Jenner lolol
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:50 PM 08-06-2021
ZioCon Ron lifted FL’s mask mandate two months after Texas. Soooo based! Also, he exempted business from it anyway.

Let’s take it from the top: DeathSantis says (1) private biz can force masks on employees and customers. But (2) it cannot upset Israel in any way.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:52 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Caitlyn Jenner lolol
Bruce.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:11 PM 08-06-2021
Florida children’s hospitals see pediatric COVID cases soar amid delta variant surge

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...253250073.html

Florida currently has more children hospitalized with COVID than any other state
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:07 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
He's weak AF.
Yeah whatever, he only hands Biden his political ass on a weekly basis.:-)

Whoever is calling the political shots at the WH sucks !!:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:15 PM 08-06-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:16 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I'll bite -

WTF
[Reply]
Bump 06:19 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Florida children’s hospitals see pediatric COVID cases soar amid delta variant surge

Florida currently has more children hospitalized with COVID than any other state
shut the fuck up
[Reply]
vailpass 06:21 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
shut the **** up
I’m vailpass and I approve this message.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 07:15 PM 08-06-2021
No min wage :-)

no way in hell this dude wins.
Liberals are such shit for brains that they make such a big deal of this when there's a federal minimum wage to begin with. It just shows how much they mislead voters instead of covering the real issues.

Nobody took Larry Elder literally except shithead liberals. He was just sharing his general thought on the minimum wage.

I don't even know why people are so scared anyway.

What's wrong with the market, the value of one's skills determining one's wage? Nobody is going to work for less than $10/hour in this day and age, especially California, minimum wage or not. Maybe a 16-year-old living with parents might take $9/hour.

Prospective employees have power, too. They don't have to agree to any wage. They are free to shop their labor to the next employer. Some employees are underpaid when they are a part of a union because the forfeit their right to negotiate a higher price with their employer.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:49 PM 08-06-2021

Don't even act like you care, because you don't.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:01 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Liberals are such shit for brains that they make such a big deal of this when there's a federal minimum wage to begin with. It just shows how much they mislead voters instead of covering the real issues.

Nobody took Larry Elder literally except shithead liberals. He was just sharing his general thought on the minimum wage.

I don't even know why people are so scared anyway.

What's wrong with the market, the value of one's skills determining one's wage? Nobody is going to work for less than $10/hour in this day and age, especially California, minimum wage or not. Maybe a 16-year-old living with parents might take $9/hour.

Prospective employees have power, too. They don't have to agree to any wage. They are free to shop their labor to the next employer. Some employees are underpaid when they are a part of a union because the forfeit their right to negotiate a higher price with their employer.
In theory, yes. In reality, no. I've seen plenty of employers simply stay understaffed indefinitely until some schmuck comes along and accepts their slotted wage. Now does a minimum wage solve that? No. Not at all. Not sure anything can, just pointing out it's not as simple as you and many others portray it to be.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:49 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
In reality, no. I've seen plenty of employers simply stay understaffed indefinitely until some schmuck comes along and accepts their slotted wage.
That should be their right to do that.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:12 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Don't even act like you care, because you don't.

It is just killing him that he cant blame Trump.
When Covid hit, every article the TARD posted included him
blaming Trump. Now, CP's version of Simple Jack can only
blame Repub's.......

Slow witted is giving him too much credit
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:14 PM 08-06-2021
If u ask the typical Pube boob “what specifically has ZioCon Ron done to fight the left on Covid?”......nobody will know

Ranting and raving beat actual policy. That’s the way Elites want it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 54
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up