< 12 34561252 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:26 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

Not surprised Desantis is taking out his ass.
Swalwell, the democrat congressman compromised by a ChiCom whore. lulz
[Reply]
eDave 04:32 PM 08-04-2021
You're fucking retarded if you think Newsom is going anywhere.
Fan of impeached president brought up impeachment of someone else, though it hasn't even happened and likely won't as he'll resign, said a stupid thing.
[Reply]
Donger 04:55 PM 08-04-2021
Biden's suggesting lock down policies?
[Reply]
Spott 05:00 PM 08-04-2021
I love the hate. :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:08 PM 08-04-2021
this state is still hard blue I hate Gavin a ton but I would still vote for him than the crazy morons trying to take his place.

Bear dude and Jenner LOLZ
That "hard blue" won't do much good if Pretty Boy Gavin can't get the Democrats to turnout... or mail in their ballots.

Apparently there is a massive enthusiasm gap between people who want to keep him in office vs. those who want his ass recalled.

And even some of the state's Democrats are sick of his lockdown bullshit and want him gone.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:16 PM 08-04-2021

Say what you want, but at least my Governor isn’t a “rules for thee, but not for me” hypocrite
:-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:28 PM 08-04-2021
this state is still hard blue I hate Gavin a ton but I would still vote for him than the crazy morons trying to take his place.

Bear dude and Jenner LOLZ
You transphobe. See how that works?
[Reply]
Katipan 05:32 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
You transphobe. See how that works?
Bear "person" then.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08-04-2021, 05:33 PM
This message has been deleted by Molitoth.
BucEyedPea 05:36 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Swalwell, the democrat congressman compromised by a ChiCom whore. lulz
Let's parse them using percentages, over total statistics. How many were there originally? Two? Ten and then increase that 69% or 128%.

Now what were they originally admitted into a hospital for, but then tested after with covid found on them? Rinse. Repeat. Same ole game.

I read some of these folks were admitted for other condition but then then they were checked for covid after that.
[Reply]
Bump 06:10 PM 08-04-2021
funny how oaktard tries to act all concerned about muh covid. But he's only concerned about it if he can say "repubs bad, dems good"

He hasn't said one single word about the 'unvaccinated' people flooding the border, which would obviously create more spread. But the TV isn't telling him to worry about that and it doesn't help with his political party gaining more power over the people, so he isn't concerned at all. He even just said today "saving lives isn't political" lmao, every single post (out of hundreds) he's made on the subject has been political. Who do people like this think they are fooling?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:22 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
funny how oaktard tries to act all concerned about muh covid. But he's only concerned about it if he can say "repubs bad, dems good"

He hasn't said one single word about the 'unvaccinated' people flooding the border, which would obviously create more spread. But the TV isn't telling him to worry about that and it doesn't help with his political party gaining more power over the people, so he isn't concerned at all. He even just said today "saving lives isn't political" lmao, every single post (out of hundreds) he's made on the subject has been political. Who do people like this think they are fooling?
Plus people from poor third world countries are mal-nourished so are likely sicker in general—and they do carry other diseases like TB. But that's okay to Demo-Bolsheviks.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 07:08 PM 08-04-2021
Forget Jenner. The one who is creating a buzz in California is none other than Larry Elder, the Sage from South Central.

BREAKING: New @CAinsider poll shows @larryelder increasing his lead in race to replace @GavinNewsom, followed by @BeastJohnCox and @Caitlyn_Jenner #insideCApolitics pic.twitter.com/qG1GFtyT85

— Inside California Politics (@CAinsider) August 3, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:23 AM 08-06-2021
Strong on behalf of some people:

DeSantis gives Ben & Jerry's parent company Unilever 90 days to FORCE the ice cream maker to end its Israel boycott or face economic consequences in the Sunshine State

By Peter Belfiore For Dailymail.Com
03:48 04 Aug 2021, updated 15:43 04 Aug 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

[Reply]
Bowser 10:48 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:

The left has politicized the WuFlu from its inception and continues to double down on it every chance they get.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:32 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Forget Jenner. The one who is creating a buzz in California is none other than Larry Elder, the Sage from South Central.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...253231758.html

No min wage :-)

no way in hell this dude wins.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 54
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up