ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 59
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that donít necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:12 AM 06-15-2021
Outstanding. The one story I've read in here that doesn't make me sick to my stomach. Hope he wins enough to buy his own island and vacate this country and what it's become.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:24 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
No big deal, big companies like Walgreens have insurance to cover this sort of thing. If America wasn't such a flaming crater of white supremacy and injustice at all times this wouldn't have happened. You can't blames this poor put upon minority, he's ever the victim of systemic racism and oppression. At least he's environmentally woke enough to ride a bike to cut down on his carbon footprint.
Nailed it.
[Reply]
Otter 10:07 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Outstanding. The one story I've read in here that doesn't make me sick to my stomach. Hope he wins enough to buy his own island and vacate this country and what it's become.
If my history serves me correctly the country went through a similar time during the '60s and pulled itself out because even the libtards realized they were burning down their own house.

I'm hoping that's what will happen this time around as well.

More minorities really need to start standing up against this insanity. Like it or not we're all in the same boat at the end of the day. If I were black I'd be sick and tired of being used as a pawn piece by rich people who didn't give a shit whether I lived or died.

Brainwashing plays a big part as well.
[Reply]
Nixhex 10:30 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Why isn't one calling the police while the other records?

Libtards just want to watch the world burn.
Probably has something to do with the fact that the morons that run the city decided not to prosecute theft under $950. Yeah...that is for real, I shit you not.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:56 AM 06-15-2021

a former sex slave from N. Korea claims woke indoctrination on college campus is identical to indoctrination in N. Korea
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:01 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
No, I'm calling out that no matter what you can never be woke enough for these zombies.

I realize that the thought of people objecting to, and calling out, the woke crowd's attempt to create an over controlling hive mind and Orwellian-esque wrong-think is antithetical to someone like you that sucks the sweat off Berie's balls. Which leads me to another question; did you root for the Borg on Star Trek: TNG?
It's just a dumb example. The recent one you posted about not featuring enough brown people on a community mural is at least valid whether you agree with it or not. Stick with those.
[Reply]
Otter 12:32 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Probably has something to do with the fact that the morons that run the city decided not to prosecute theft under $950. Yeah...that is for real, I shit you not.
:-)

I'm glad I got to see San Fran before it turned into the shit hole (literally) of what it is today.
[Reply]
eDave 03:48 AM 06-16-2021
Speaking of woke; QAnon followers think a cicada landing on Biden may be a veiled communication from Q.

This is because the cicadas spend 17 years underground, and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. And because they are morons illustrating the affects of under-education. They don't think. They are told.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:48 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Why isn't one calling the police while the other records?

Libtards just want to watch the world burn.
California.

Another person I know has a friend with a nice house in LA. Homeless allowed to camp on their property, as long as they stay a few feet away from the house.

Sick.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:44 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Speaking of woke; QAnon followers think a cicada landing on Biden may be a veiled communication from Q.

This is because the cicadas spend 17 years underground, and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. And because they are morons illustrating the affects of under-education. They don't think. They are told.
And the irony continues to gush from the Fountains of eDave.
[Reply]
eDave 06:03 AM 06-16-2021
I don't believe crazy nonsense like that so it's hard for me to see the irony you are seeing.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:03 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't believe crazy nonsense like that so it's hard for me to see the irony you are seeing.
Because there's nobody around to tell you.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:15 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Leftist on CBS defends the criminal. Shameful

CBSís @TonyDokoupil excuses massive shoplifting from Walgreens in San Francisco: ďThat reads also as an act of desperation. Youíre not getting rich off what you take from a Walgreens. Youíre getting probably something you need.Ē @CBSThisMorning pic.twitter.com/FnqTyXnFfL

— Brent Baker (@BrentHBaker) June 16, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 AM 06-16-2021
So it’s ok to steal as long as you aren’t “getting rich” off of what you take?

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:57 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So it’s ok to steal as long as you aren’t “getting rich” off of what you take?

And sometimes your desperation for survival and dignity is so compelling, it explains stealing 25 sticks of Smells Like Teen Spirit.

But the point is, they're not defending this because they actually think it's right. They're defending this because they hate the people who are dismayed by this more than they hate the wrong being done.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 59
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up