ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 53
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:57 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, yeah... slippery slopes and other scary things. They said that last time too. Same thing predictably repeated when another Dem president is elected.

You'd think you'd learn something from 40 years of the same stale threats never being realized.
The "Slippery Slope Theory is nonsense" lie.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:05 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you don't approve of this source, there are many others to choose from:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/de...biden-on-guns/
Hey dipshit. Go read what Biden has on his website about guns. He wants to add a bunch of them to the NFA based on physical appearance, along with high cap magazines. That will be a de facto confiscation because poor people can't afford that shit.

Why do Democrats hate poor people so much?
[Reply]
banyon 12:14 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Step 1: copy + paste OP and put it into a searchable format

Step 2: search strings "Biden" "Harris" "Kamala" "Obama" "Seize"

Step 3: re-read OP once more with feeling

Step 4: ask yourself if you're willing to keep the guns you (allegedly) own if it means losing your job + social ostracization.
I own 11 guns as of 1/20/21.

I will own 11 guns (unless I decide to buy a new one, might want a hunting shotgun) on 1/20/24 or 1/20/2028 whenever Biden is out of office.

Thatís it. The rest is delusional.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:14 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
This time itís really gonna happen!
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Jesus is coming back any day now, so I don't see why any of this matters.
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Im not religious you ****ing retard
You either just outed your mult OR you responded to something not directed at you.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Thatís it. The rest is delusional.
Is it legal to fire someone because they expressed a political opinion?

Is it legal for a business entity such as a bank to discontinue service to a person because of their opinions?
[Reply]
banyon 12:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
These lies are institutional now.

These people are liars.

Two years ago we had multiple D-POTUS candidate hopefuls baldly announcing that they would ban "assault weapons," make "high-capacity magazines" NFA items, restrict online gun/ammo sales, etc. They were running on those antigun/anti-2A platforms. And Biden ran on those same campaign promises.

That bullshit those three fucktards I quoted above are trying to feed you now is the same shit they were saying back then, and for decades now.

"Oh, pooh-pooh. No one's after you guns. You're just being crazy."

Meanwhile, they've been promising their constituents the exact opposite. They're promising not only to ban guns, but how they're going to take them from you.

Pay attention, because this is how it's done every time.
If any of those restrictions get passed, ARís/ large clips/magswill be grandfathered in just like in the 90s.
[Reply]
BDj23 12:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
You either just outed your mult OR you responded to something not directed at you.
The top quote from Trolly is directed to me, meaning I am a part of this conversation.

You're obviously a retard too
[Reply]
banyon 12:20 PM 01-20-2021
Is it legal to fire someone because they expressed a political opinion?

Is it legal for a business entity such as a bank to discontinue service to a person because of their opinions?
First question depends on the state/job.

2nd, yes they are a private business. Happened recently to an unemployed orange guy I believe.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:20 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Hey dipshit. Go read what Biden has on his website about guns. He wants to add a bunch of them to the NFA based on physical appearance, along with high cap magazines. That will be a de facto confiscation because poor people can't afford that shit.

They also have listed a new gun/ammo tax proposal. It's something like a 100%-500% tax on guns, ammo, and gun-related items. Ostensibly to "pay for the healthcare of victims or gun-related crimes."

So a box of $9/box ammo would go to $50.

A common 9mm pistol would go from $400 to $2,000.

And an annual limit on both. Only allowed to own 2 boxes of ammo a year or whatever.

Annual taxes just to own a gun, like 20% per firearm, per magazine, etc. PER MONTH/YEAR.

And the whole time they'll tell you "see, we're not trying to take your guns."

But the economics of their plan will basically make it impossible to own guns for most Americans.

Now these dipshits are going to deny/lie, as I stated above, and they're going to pretend like all of this isn't on their favorite Dim websites, and have been since at least 2016.

The blueprint can be viewed in CA/NY gun laws and their respective proliferation over the last 25 years or so.

And now back to their lies.
[Reply]
BDj23 12:21 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

I quit counting once I hit $5,000 on what I'd have to spend to stay legal in NFA tax stamps.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:22 PM 01-20-2021
First question depends on the state/job.

2nd, yes they are a private business. Happened recently to an unemployed orange guy I believe.
So both are legal.

And what's the commonality between Amendment I and Amendment II?
[Reply]
banyon 12:22 PM 01-20-2021
Are you guys hyperventilating about this aware of the current margin of votes in the US Senate? None of these nightmare scenarios you guys are thinking of will pass unless they abolish filibuster. Manchin has said he opposes that.
[Reply]
banyon 12:23 PM 01-20-2021
So both are legal.

And what's the commonality between Amendment I and Amendment II?
No I didnít say or agree to that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:23 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
The top quote from Trolly is directed to me, meaning I am a part of this conversation.

You're obviously a retard too
yup... I missed that. lol my bad breh
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:27 PM 01-20-2021
No I didnít say or agree to that.
So if social media outlets and financial intermediaries begin to deplatform gun owners, you will argue it is illegal for them to do so?

And you'll say the same for when an employer moves to terminate an employee on the same basis?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 53
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up