ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 53
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.




Do not say




you were


not warned.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:22 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Are you even a chiefs fan or are you just here to troll?
Someone should probably ask Taco John, BEP, etc. the same question.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:25 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Someone should probably ask Taco John, BEP, etc. the same question.
I've seen them all post in the lounge at least once or twice.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:27 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I've seen them all post in the lounge at least once or twice.
BEP is a Buccs fan she came here for football and Taco is a Bronco fan who came here for football and has a football forum of his own.

Some of the libtards on here don't know football from sucking their uncles dick.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:28 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
BEP is a Buccs fan she came here for football and Taco is a Bronco fan who came here for football and has a football forum of his own.

Some of the libtards on here don't know football from sucking their uncles dick.
Dude has literally never posted in the football forum once.

If he is from 2+2 he is good at hiding it
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:29 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
"They keep saying they want to do it but they haven't yet so its never going to happen" is possibly the dumbest defense ever when it comes to this topic.

Not sure if you have noticed, lots of shit is changing at break neck speed lately and its mainly driven by the progressive liberal agenda.

It was not too long ago the idea of aborting 9 month old babies was thought to be an extreme and grotesque concept by both parties, now its simply "women's reproductive rights".

It was not too long ago the idea of free speech not allowing censorship was an easy agreement between both parties, and well I have no need to even finish this with an example as you already know the many many already in existence.
Went from "leave us gay and lesbian folk alone" to "'transwoman' story time for pre-schoolers and state-sponsored reassignment surgery" pretty fast.

Not that I have anything against LGB people, but those who were against society accommodating them in general and those vehemently against them gaining marital rights turned about to be right about the direction of that slope which was assuredly lambasted as both slippery as well as fallacious.
[Reply]
banyon 01:31 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Dude has literally never posted in the football forum once.

If he is from 2+2 he is good at hiding it
Well not literally:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=238
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:39 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Went from "leave us gay and lesbian folk alone" to "'transwoman' story time for pre-schoolers and state-sponsored reassignment surgery" pretty fast.

Not that I have anything against LGB people, but those who were against society accommodating them in general and those vehemently against them gaining marital rights turned about to be right about the direction of that slope which was assuredly lambasted as both slippery as well as fallacious.
"People with mental illness should not be allowed to own guns!"

Also -

"Trangender people have a right to join the military!"
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Technically speaking, the fact that I can't legally own a tactical nuclear weapon means my Second Amendment rights have already been infringed. The only real debate is where the legal/illegal line is to be drawn.
Irrational conflation. That’s pretty much your SOP, isn’t it? Figures, considering you want to be Hitler.

Edit: sorry almost missed that one. Yet another lie. Carry-on
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:39 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
"People with mental illness should not be allowed to own guns!"

Also -

"Trangender people have a right to join the military!"
Easy: have SCIENCE! redefine what mental illness is and back it up with studies which disregard data that doesn't support the agenda.
[Reply]
Fish 01:40 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Theyíre not going door to door and loading up guns, but did you read Bidenís plan from his website? It can be applied fairly easily.

The important parts are any firearm that holds or is designed to hold more than 10 rounds is covered by the NFA and needs a stamp. Further the weapons will need a $200 stamp and each magazine requires a $200 stamp. Which is prohibitively expensive for a shitload of gun owners. Some will pay. Most wonít. And this isnít a small subset of owners. The most common pistols in the IS are glocks (17 rounds) and the most common rifles are AR 15s (30 rounds).

Whatís the other alternative? I think there was stuff about a buyback. I donít really remember. The only other alternative to keeping your lawfully purchased, registered firearms is to be a felon, which will preclude you from ever lawfully owning any firearms ever and 10 years in jail. Thatís not for this guy. Iíve got shit to lose.

Thatís just changing in place regulations and forcing their scary guns through the existing system. And for what? Optics? We know itís not public safety. We all know criminals donít follow the laws.

This isnít some nutter conspiracy. This is his official platform. On his website. That he tried, successfully, to get elected on. And he has a majority in both houses. And sometimes, politicians actually keep campaign promises. Obamacare and No Child Left behind are evidence enough that closing your eyes and saying ďsilly gun owners, nevermind what my guy said, he wonít actually do all that!Ē is not grounded in reality.

Further the ATF is poking around pistol braces (which they had previously explicitly approved). It may be coincidental. It may be them testing the waters. Who knows.

But to just handwave all of it and call the other side lunatics is lunacy in and of itself.
Yes, I've read it. Just read it again earlier today. There's no 10 round limit.

The point is that regardless of what's on Biden's website, they won't have the support to touch the 2nd amendment, regardless of holding both the house and Senate. It's just not going to happen. It's no different than threats of overturning Roe vs. Wade. Do some politicians desperately want to do so? Yes, absolutely. Will it ever get touched outside of partisan threats? Nope. Sorry, but it's simply not possible.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:44 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Easy: have SCIENCE! redefine what mental illness is and back it up with studies which disregard data that doesn't support the agenda.
Any "scientist" or person in general trying to tell you being trans isn't a mental illness is too dumb to have a conversation with. It is literally a mental disorder. An illness of the brain.

Now I am not saying they should be vilified or anything else but it should be acknowledged for what it is no different than schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, sociopathic disorder, or liberalism.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:45 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I donít see anything about the 10 round limit on there. Are you seeing it somewhere on the page?
From Discuss Throwers lonk.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. Itís wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that donít limit the weaponís lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
[Reply]
banyon 01:46 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
From Discuss Throwers lonk.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. Itís wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that donít limit the weaponís lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
Yes I read that. It doesnít mention a 10 round limit.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:49 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Went from "leave us gay and lesbian folk alone" to "'transwoman' story time for pre-schoolers and state-sponsored reassignment surgery" pretty fast.

Not that I have anything against LGB people, but those who were against society accommodating them in general and those vehemently against them gaining marital rights turned about to be right about the direction of that slope which was assuredly lambasted as both slippery as well as fallacious.

Now, now, now...

We've been repeatedly told that it's wrong to point out the slippery slope nature of such things. Of course, we've been told that by the very people who intend to take advantage of the slippery slope nature of such things, but that's not the issue here. The issue here is that you have to ignore the slippery slope problem whenever something "leftist" in nature is what's being discussed.

It's sort of like the "businesses can do what they want, as long as they want to do everything the left tells them to do" position that those same people put forward.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:50 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well not literally:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=238
My mistake, very rarely though.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 53
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up