ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 407
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.






[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:20 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Biden now wants to comments on protests. Never said shit all summer......:-)
Another lie. Why do you keep lying about everything?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:20 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
For you left sided dumbasses, here's how not to be a hypocrite:

- Antifa and BLM looting, riots, taking over cities, and non-peaceful protests are shameful.

- What is happening at the Capitol building right now is shameful.


See? That's not hard. You can't justify the crap that happened in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, etc. and then act disgusted at what's happening at the Capitol now. That is the definition of being a hypocrite.

I agree. ANtifa Are fascist terrorists (traitors) , BLM is a sham and basically a bullshit "movement" bent on destroying capitalism & our republic(basically traitors), and these morons who stormed the capitol are traitors& terrorists too.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:21 PM 01-06-2021
"Go home and go home in peace"
[Reply]
petegz28 03:21 PM 01-06-2021
Chris Wallace: Trump needs to say something

Trump: Protestors, please go home and go home peacefully

Wallace: Trump didn't say what he needed too


:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 03:21 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Trumpers trying to turn us into Pakistan what else is new
:-)

drama
[Reply]
petegz28 03:22 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Another lie. Why do you keep lying about everything?
ANTIFA is an idea.....:-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:23 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Are you in the twilight zone Mr spin doctor? Are you denying Kamala was pimping bail money for criminals in Minneapolis this summer?
Meanwhile, official court and police records show that it wanst left wingers getting arrested this summer


Look at your crying over facts. What a baby.
[Reply]
Riflemen 03:24 PM 01-06-2021
I respect the balls of these people. However, they are fascists and should be annihilated.
[Reply]
Riflemen 03:24 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Chris Wallace: Trump needs to say something

Trump: Protestors, please go home and go home peacefully

Wallace: Trump didn't say what he needed too


:-)
Hopefully they are in the moment and didnít get the message.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:24 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
For you left sided dumbasses, here's how not to be a hypocrite:

- Antifa and BLM looting, riots, taking over cities, and non-peaceful protests are shameful.

- What is happening at the Capitol building right now is shameful.


See? That's not hard. You can't justify the crap that happened in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, etc. and then act disgusted at what's happening at the Capitol now. That is the definition of being a hypocrite.
Iíve been sitting here watching the CBS coverage and the bias is so glaring youíd have to be an idiot not to notice.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:25 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Riflemen:
I respect the balls of these people. However, they are fascists and should be annihilated.
:-)
[Reply]
2112 03:25 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Meanwhile, official court and police records show that it wanst left wingers getting arrested this summer


Look at your crying over facts. Whet a baby.
Asking you a question is crying? Yet you show no proof of what you say. No wonder why EVERYBODY just ignores you, you turd. Youíre making no sense at all.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:26 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Riflemen:
I respect the balls of these people. However, they are fascists and should be annihilated.
That's not fascism as a political and economic system. I think you mean the word "bully". Fascism specifically refers to an early 20th century Italian government. Your annihilation comment actually makes you a bully. Feast on that.
[Reply]
scho63 03:26 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Swanman:
All of you stupid fuck Trump supporters brought this on. There is a special place in hell for you, since you believe in those stupid fucking fairytales. Fuck you.
Go drink antifreeze you scumbag
[Reply]
petegz28 03:26 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Riflemen:
Hopefully they are in the moment and didnít get the message.
Okay, tough guy
[Reply]
Page 9 of 407
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up