ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1218 of 1272
« First < 21871811181168120812141215121612171218 121912201221122212281268 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:58 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Family member who is double vaccinated...just got the Rona from another family member who was double vaccinated.

Both are hardcore Rona-bots and the type to repeat propaganda verbatim...and demonize those who refuse.

The irony...these are types to ostracize family members from gatherings/holidays.

There is a part of me that quietly thinks "Good...now you can shut the **** up". They caught it quick so will be fine...life lessons.
I know of three now. Plus my sister was hospitalized.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:06 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You can't make it up, seeing two people arguing how safe and effective these covid vaccines are, when they haven't even been told what's in it.

Scientists sue FDA over hiding data about the vaccines: "you can’t say no, you can’t sue for harm, and you can’t see the data underlying the government’s claim that the product is safe and effective. Some might describe such conduct as authoritarian."...

Why does the FDA persist in delaying its release when even federal law states that, once licensed, the “data and information in the biological product file [for the licensed vaccine] are immediately available for public disclosure.”

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/sci...da-for-data-it
We know it's not really licensed though. That could be it.
Why no transparency from the FDA, Covidians?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:14 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Why no transparency from the FDA, Covidians?
:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:26 PM 10-13-2021
How is it that "more people have died from COVID-19 in 2021, with most adults vaccinated (and nearly all seniors), than in 2020" if vaccines work?

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...rimental-shots
Because Delta is so frickin' deadly it would've wiped out the entire human race without the vaccine...duh!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:31 PM 10-13-2021
:-)
When Donger is the leader of your cult, you know you made a poor decision at some point along the way.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:12 PM 10-13-2021
This is called PURE and UTTER OWNAGE:

Gupta will never be the same, he got gaped.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:58 PM 10-13-2021
This is what you should expect when you make a Jesuit the Pope..."killing God" is a key pillar in the KM Black Occult agenda. Replace Masonic inspiration with "Babylonian sacrificial black arts inspiration".

�� https://t.co/a8imwr0Jo3

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) October 13, 2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:09 AM 10-14-2021
Covidians?

Also...

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...nned-for-years

How were there vaccine passport signs printed four days before France had a Covid case? The WHO didn't even announce the name "Covid-19" until February 11.

Interesting.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:21 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
This is called PURE and UTTER OWNAGE:

Gupta will never be the same, he got gaped.
If you believe CNN knowingly lied here, why should you trust anything they report?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:57 AM 10-14-2021
If that's the case, then they knowingly lied to those Arabs, that they recruited to fight in the Arab Revolt with Lawrence of Arabia, when they promised them back all their lands uninterrupted throughout the Levant. That included the land that is now Israel—not just western part of the Arabian peninsula, Jordan up through Syria.
Well..they were desperate. They were about to lose the war.

It's completely ****ed that Brittan could just say..."Oh by the way...this land now belongs to these people"...but it's exactly what they did.

Why do you think Israel is hated in that region...those cultures are old world religion...they know the play. Think of all the chaos it has caused...because introducing chaos it what they do...anti-unison.

Then America is forced into two wars with their neighbors...it ALL comes back to the Khazars and Rothschild. World domination power games...it's moving chess pieces.

9/11 takes on an entirely different light...

Interesting factiod...America pays around $15k annually for every Israelly citizen....that is OWNED. It makes no sense until you realize the play...it's just a display of power and subservience.

Not surprised that they spread into Palestine territory like a cancer...it's what they are...cancerous...infecting everything they've ever touched. Real Jews are just collateral damage...

Rothschilds have covertly batted America around like a wilted rag-doll...brilliant really. You can accomplish a lot in the material world, when you are forever bound to it...perpetual bondage. They are still a bitch..and know it. "Selling your soul" has far reaching consequences...and "free will" will always supersede it.

Now we're at the Great Reset...and Klaus has family ties with the Rothschilds...the most unsurprising connection ever. The IMF will ultimately supersede a nation's ability to distribute it's own money. When that happens, it's over....and they are actively pushing it. They can bankrupt your country overnight...do what we say or you get nothing. We'll starve you out. They arent joking when the say "you'll own nothing"...because you wont. They will take it from you by force. You'll be their slaves....and at that point, they remove their masks...and hell on earth begins.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:23 AM 10-14-2021
My history claims that the Brits were bankrupt after the WWII, and so their role in the ME was handed over to the American govt. Their empire went further down the tubes elsewhere. (as ours is being handed over to the ChiComs now by the same interests) However British intel is still involved in the ME, since they were also working with and aiding ISIS.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:56 AM 10-14-2021

WATCH THIS: Joe Rogan annihilates @drsanjaygupta over vaccinating children. Sanjay seems utterly lost here; almost as if he's never been challenged on this outside of the imploding television medium of 30 sec scripted sound bites and groupthink circle jerks. #FreedomFlu pic.twitter.com/dUOyPN6JAi

— Lofti Pixels (@loftipixels) October 13, 2021

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:10 AM 10-14-2021

Listen to Muhammad Ali. The greatest boxer to ever live thinks vaccines are ���� & #vaccine mandates are ����—and you didn’t complained then, then you shouldn’t complain now. Protect kids, get #vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/C9vIwrGtDH

— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) October 14, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:10 AM 10-14-2021
Fully vaccinated 21-year-old University of Georgia student dies of Covid
Alex Berenson 1 hr ago
And unlike many unvaccinated younger people who die, he was not morbidly obese. In fact he was the opposite - a personal trainer.

Rest In Peace Shawn Kuhn.

Please don’t let the lie that this is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” go any further.

SOURCE: https://www.redandblack.com/uganews/...60b0bac12.html

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...rsity/comments
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:12 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Why are you sharing Chinese Communist agent Feigl-Ding?

Ali was a great boxer, too bad he took too many blows to the head...his brain is jello now.
[Reply]
Page 1218 of 1272
« First < 21871811181168120812141215121612171218 121912201221122212281268 > Last »
Up