ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 407
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Donger 09:21 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.
And who is "they"?
[Reply]
Rausch 09:23 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
And who is "they"?
Dominion Voting Systems
[Reply]
Donger 09:26 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Dominion Voting Systems
Oh, okay:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...aches-n1247780
[Reply]
scho63 09:29 AM 11-16-2020
NOT - GONNA - HAPPEN - EVER
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:32 AM 11-16-2020
Guiliani said on Maria's show they have the ballots and enough of them to return states to Trump. They also have identified the algorithm that switched votes and lost votes. I guess we'll have to see. Courts will only do something if the number of votes are determinative. Not that silly case about 50 votes. LOL.

Only glitch, is activist judges who won't enforce laws. Like the one in Pennsylvania, but no one was harmed at that time. Can't trust Roberts and we don't know enough about Barrett yet. Not sure about Kav either. He's been weak on the 4th and the new ACA case too. But judges in general do not like to deterimine an election outcome.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:33 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh, okay:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...aches-n1247780
The article had 4 falsehoods before it hit six paragraphs.

Journalism is at an all time low...
[Reply]
Donger 09:35 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The article had 4 falsehoods before it hit six paragraphs.

Journalism is at an all time low...
Care to list them?
[Reply]
Rausch 09:35 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Guiliani said on Maria's show they have the ballots and enough of them to return states to Trump. I guess we'll see.
I'd say that's obvious.

I also think it's obvious the system will protect itself. Judges can just choose not to allow evidence and then you could lose a case charging that water is wet...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'd say that's obvious.

I also think it's obvious the system will protect itself. Judges can just choose not to allow evidence and then you could lose a case charging that water is wet...
Just look at what happened to Flynn and Stone. That's what we're potentially dealing with again. As former FBI invesigator of fraud, Mike Moore, has said it's a protection racket.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:38 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It's common sense.

When you don't require people to prove who they are they'll cheat the system.

People have cheated every system, ever. Why we suddenly no longer care about finding it is worrisome...
Those people usually get found out every election and its a very miniscule number.

Trump needs to prove widespread fraud in the tens of thousands in multiple states that are both Democrat and Republican run.

I'm assuming the "evidence" they are referring to is the conspiracy theory created by the QAnon who went to MIT and lies about inventing email. His "math" says that Trump should have won PA by over a million votes. Anyone with a functioning brain should realize just by that number that his math doesn't pass the smell test.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:43 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Care to list them?
Originally Posted by :
constant false claims about voter fraud connected to a company that makes voting machines.
The claims weren't false. Strawman arguments like "it doesn't prove wide spread voter fraud" are used.

Originally Posted by :
Advance Democracy, a nonpartisan
Clearly false.

Originally Posted by :
The conspiracy theory posited that Trump was secretly working to save the world from a cabal of high-profile Democrats who murder children to appease Satan, and that an anonymous user named “Q” on the extremist website 8kun was outlining his secret plan to round up and execute them.
This was not at all what Q posted. I don't doubt many Q followers believe that but it's not what was posted. Just like the Pizzagate story wasn't about a pizza place in DC but the media spun that narrative all the same.

Originally Posted by :
“The QAnon community’s ability to crowdsource false but catchy narratives that spread through the far-right media ecosystem and beyond is an important clue about the longevity of the movement,"
Here's a big one. Many of Q's posts link to articles written by the same MSM that says Q's posts are lies. If Q's posts are misinformation so is CNN, CBS, and the Washington Post.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:45 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Those people usually get found out every election and its a very miniscule number.

Trump needs to prove widespread fraud in the tens of thousands in multiple states that are both Democrat and Republican run.

I'm assuming the "evidence" they are referring to is the conspiracy theory created by the QAnon who went to MIT and lies about inventing email. His "math" says that Trump should have won PA by over a million votes. Anyone with a functioning brain should realize just by that number that his math doesn't pass the smell test.
I doubt it's based on a "theory" since Guiliani has busted some big criminals in the past. He was known for it.
As to conspiracy—that's the kind of case this is, a conspiracy to defraud. People get convicted of it in annually in this country.

As for widespread fraud, that's what Powell and Guiliani claim they have evidence. He said, they have the "ballots."

But Dershowitz said, the number of ballots just have to be determinative. That they have to be enough to change an outcome. So your claim of widespread isn't what's required if that's the case.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:45 AM 11-16-2020
The wishful thinking is pathetic. Trump lost because he was an inferior candidate, even though his opponent is an animated corpse. The lesson here is: If you want a second term, don't be an asshole during your entire first term.

This is an even bigger choke job than Hillary pulled in 2016.
[Reply]
Donger 09:46 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The claims weren't false. Strawman arguments like "it doesn't prove wide spread voter fraud" are used.
So, this is false, too?

WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.”

Rejecting President Donald Trump’s persistent claims and complaints, a broad coalition of top government and industry officials is declaring that the Nov. 3 voting and the following count unfolded smoothly with no more than the usual minor hiccups.

It was, they declare, resorting to Trump’s sort of dramatic language, “the most secure in American history.”

The statement late Thursday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of Trump’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest, and echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials.
[Reply]
Red Beans 09:47 AM 11-16-2020
The Epoch Times... LOL.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 407
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up