ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Colin Kaepernick hates America
Lex Luthor 08:39 AM 08-27-2016
SANTA CLARA, Ca. -- Forty Niners quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly and knowingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the National Anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the Anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

He apparently hates the police, too.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:09 PM 09-01-2016
Originally Posted by :
“I wore these socks, in the past, because the rogue cops that are allowed to hold positions in police departments, not only put the community in danger, but also put the cops that have the right intentions in danger by creating an environment of tension and mistrust,” Kaepernick wrote on Instagram. “I have two uncles and friends who are police officers and work to protect and serve ALL people. So before these socks, which were worn before I took my public stance, are used to distract from the real issues, I wanted to address this immediately.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-rogue-cops/

What a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:52 PM 09-01-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-rogue-cops/

What a ****ing moron.
This is ok by the NFL but the Cowboys wearing a sticker on their helmet to honor the slain Dallas cops isn't.

Goodell is as big a piece of shit as Kap is.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:05 PM 09-01-2016
:-) you have to click the link to see the pic. Im on my phone so can't embed.
Originally Posted by :
In some extremely startling news San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick has retired from the NFL to join Al Qaeda. Social media has been in a frenzy since a photo leaked late last night of Kaepernick at an Al Qaeda training facility. The news just adds to a bizarre last 12 months for the former 49ers quarterback.

After having his worst season Kaepernick was benched for Blaine Gabbert. But the 49ers hired Chip Kelly, which people felt would appease Kaepernick’s unhappiness in San Francisco. Kelly’s option spread offense is perfect for Kaepernick’s ability. However Kaepernick didn’t like the hiring, and instantly demanded a trade. But the 49ers kept his roster spot and didn’t trade the 5 year NFL vet. So Kaepernick abandoned San Francisco, left the country, and pledged his loyalty to Al Qaeda. The picture below show Kaepernick at an Al Qaeda training camp.

An anonymous member of the terrorist cell told the Associated Press, “Colin will now go by Raheem Abdul Atif. Unlike the 49ers we plan on using his abilities to the maximum for our network. His running ability is unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. He’s also elusive, so when authorities try to arrest him he can juke his way out of the problem. And his arm strength is better than any terrorist in the world. Do you know how far he can throw a bomb…very far. I’d be very scared to see him in the open desert. Raheem will be unstoppable.”

As expected the NFL was completely shocked by the news. Roger Goodell issued this statement:

“We’re very sadden to learn that Colin has turned his back on not only the NFL, but also America. However, if he does return from the Middle East he should expect a $100,000 dollar fine.”
http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/0...join-al-qaeda/

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:11 PM 09-01-2016
"Do you know how far he can throw a bomb... very far"

:-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:34 AM 10-13-2021
I certainly am not reading all of this (i'm really too busy laughing at the video at the top of the story), but sounds like he's going to be back in the news...

https://www.ebony.com/colin-kaepernick/
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:53 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I certainly am not reading all of this (i'm really too busy laughing at the video at the top of the story), but sounds like he's going to be back in the news...

https://www.ebony.com/colin-kaepernick/
Originally Posted by :
Ever since the NFL sidelined Colin Kaepernick for taking a knee during the playing of the “Star-Spangled Banner,”
This is so laughable. He was sidelined because he sucked and refused a backup job on more than one occasion. Which is why his settlement was a paltry sum.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:28 PM 10-13-2021
Guess who's about to get cancelled over Kaepernick?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:39 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Guess who's about to get cancelled over Kaepernick?
Whoa...she isn't going to make any friends with that book.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:39 PM 10-13-2021
RBG is still sharper than any of these woke folk.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:42 PM 10-13-2021
Couric's already done. This is just a way to make money while her name still has a little bit of value.
[Reply]
2112 12:56 PM 10-13-2021
Lol
Attached: 9F8E7B25-1DA6-49B8-A85D-9F9D33C118A3.jpg (84.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:03 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Couric's already done. This is just a way to make money while her name still has a little bit of value.
Maybe she's just scheduling her next on-air colonoscopy. . . :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:44 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Lol
People who would actually read a book on political theory from Colin Kaepernick...would also lick the asshole of a pig if they were told.
[Reply]
scho63 05:16 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
This is so laughable. He was sidelined because he sucked and refused a backup job on more than one occasion. Which is why his settlement was a paltry sum.
I remember some idiots here claiming he was getting $25 million, $50 million, $100 million or more.

I KNEW how much he was getting as I had inside info.

It was so little it was pathetic. :-)

He is an ass. An unemployed ass. :-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:34 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
... An unemployed ass.....
Originally Posted by :
So can we expect to see more of Colin “the actor” in the future? “I hope so,” he says with a smile. “I got to spend some significant time with [acting coaches] Susan Batson and Carl [Ford], who helped me with my acting.” In a sense, he says, acting reminds him of quarterbacking: “I really enjoyed it; it felt like preparing for a game. Going through lines, going through the preparation, and then also being on set and having to have my lines ready, having to hit my marks, trying to bring out different emotions, different tones, different deliveries. [It] really felt natural to me. I just didn’t have to dodge any 300-pound lineman while doing it.”
Sounds like he has an acting job though.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up