ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Colin Kaepernick hates America
Lex Luthor 08:39 AM 08-27-2016
SANTA CLARA, Ca. -- Forty Niners quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly and knowingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the National Anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the Anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

He apparently hates the police, too.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:25 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
He doesn't have Ali's talent but you have to respect athletes who have the courage to stand up for what they think is right. Or sit down, in this case.
why? because they are athletes?
[Reply]
OldSchool 01:31 PM 08-31-2016
According to Rotoworld, this could be the end to Kaepernick's career.

Originally Posted by :
After speaking with seven anonymous NFL front office members, Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman came away with the opinion that teams "truly, truly hate" Colin Kaepernick, and he may never play another down in the league.
"I don't want him anywhere near my team," one front office executive said. "He's a traitor." Another team executive said, "He has no respect for our country. [Expletive] that guy." And according to one GM, "In my career, I have never seen a guy so hated by front office guys as Kaepernick." One executive said he'd rather resign than sign Kap. Freeman believes '90-95 percent' of teams feel this way, and he thinks it's possible Kap will be blackballed once/if he's cut by the 49ers.

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:34 PM 08-31-2016
Educational point for libtards-

When Ali, and Robinson made their stands you could argue that we as a country had unfair and bigoted racial policies driven by our local and federal govt. The "country" was in fact oppressive.

Today those laws do not exist and we even have laws to the contrary that give minorities a leg up.

Are there people who are bigoted in this country? Yes there are of all races.

Is the "country" oppressive? Fuck no it's not. A small group of assholes is not "the country".

Rant over.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:40 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Educational point for libtards-

When Ali, and Robinson made their stands you could argue that we as a country had unfair and bigoted racial policies driven by our local and federal govt. The "country" was in fact oppressive.

Today those laws do not exist and we even have laws to the contrary that give minorities a leg up.

Are there people who are bigoted in this country? Yes there are of all races.

Is the "country" oppressive? **** no it's not. A small group of assholes is not "the country".

Rant over.
...and Marcellus delivers a vicious blow to all the posters defending Colin Kaepernick.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:44 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
...and Marcellus delivers a vicious blow to all the posters defending Colin Kaepernick.
First sentence beckoned you didn't it?
[Reply]
RNR 02:57 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
According to Rotoworld, this could be the end to Kaepernick's career.
Lack of talent is going to end his career~
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:06 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by RNR:
Lack of talent is going to end his career~
I think this act was just the nail in the coffin. No one wants a backup QB with his level of idiocy.
[Reply]
RNR 03:32 PM 08-31-2016
I think this act was just the nail in the coffin. No one wants a backup QB with his level of idiocy.
Agreed, and his contract~
[Reply]
listopencil 06:42 PM 08-31-2016
The 9ers have issued a counter protest stating that they will sit him on the bench until he turns into a real QB.
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:48 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
One of the few things he has said that is true.

Lock HilLiaRy up and throw her in prison.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:59 PM 08-31-2016

@golfweekEtzler Best description I've seen pic.twitter.com/Kqx9uPMZjL

— Geophizz (@geophizz) August 31, 2016

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:01 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:03 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You keep posting that, but it's asinine, and I think you know it.

If you believe the sentiment, that's truly sad. But I don't believe you do. You're just in your campaign posting mania.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:06 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

If you believe the sentiment, that's truly sad. But I don't believe you do. You're just in your campaign posting mania.
I do.

....he loves to trot out "angry white guys"
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:09 PM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

I had a fruitless conversation with a liberal friend of mine on that exact meme.

He hates Trump I get it, he told me how much he hates Trump and that Trump is an asshole. I said Ok I can see how you may think that but that doesn't make the meme true. That's not the point of the meme.

He kept arguing, I said I dont think you understand the meme, white privilege has nothing to do with the 2 things. One is a campaign slogan just like Hope And Change and when HIllary said this election should about making things better.

He said I dont understand the meme because Trump said bad things about veterans etc..

I gave the fuck up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up