ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Colin Kaepernick hates America
Lex Luthor 08:39 AM 08-27-2016
SANTA CLARA, Ca. -- Forty Niners quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly and knowingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the National Anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the Anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

He apparently hates the police, too.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:35 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Lol
What's the over/under on how many words per page?

I'm thinking this book will be on some "see spot run" levels.

"Jack is a cop"

Next Page...

"All cops hate black people"

Next page:

"White people are born racist"

Next Page:

"Jack is white. He is a racist"
[Reply]
backinblack 05:39 PM 10-13-2021
Katie Couric is sure a name I haven’t heard in a good decade. Figured she killed her career with that poor CBS Evening News stint.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:54 PM 10-13-2021
Lol and who would have guessed that the forum bitch who loves to analyze nfl players "booty" hates Kap? I'm so surprised..that clown never disappoints :-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:56 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol and who would have guessed that the forum bitch who loves to analyze nfl players "booty" hates Kap? I'm so surprised..that clown never disappoints :-)
Ahhh....i musta really hurt your feelings for you to follow me into DC. I guess getting owned like that can do that to a person.

You little bitch ass snowflake. So insecure. No one likes you, never will. Because you're a cunt. bundle of sticks.

Go ahead and tell everyone how you're the biggest Kaepernick fan. Figures you would be. Bitches like you love other bitches, like Kaep.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:03 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ahhh....i musta really hurt your feelings for you to follow me into DC. I guess getting owned like that can do that to a person.

You little bitch ass snowflake. So insecure. No one likes you, never will. Because you're a ****. bundle of sticks.
Lol follow you? You mentioned my name today and yesterday dummy..then you ran like a BITCH from the Fountain thread and today you needed mod help AGAIN after your dumbass was getting schooled. Keep hiding under skirts though if it makes you feel better :-)
[Reply]
2112 06:04 PM 10-13-2021
What's the over/under on how many words per page?

I'm thinking this book will be on some "see spot run" levels.

"Jack is a cop"

Next Page...

"All cops hate black people"

Next page:

"White people are born racist"

Next Page:

"Jack is white. He is a racist"
Hed be better off showing the movie fritz the cat.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:14 PM 10-13-2021
I wonder if Cosmo has hear of her?
[Reply]
sully1983 07:39 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Lol
Great idea Kaeperdick. Let's abolish the police and you also want to abolish prisons too? Even better ! Lets ship all the murderers, rapists, pedophiles and violent convicted felons into your gated neighborhood and see what happens. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:46 PM 10-13-2021
Kap can die along with all his followers.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:23 AM 10-14-2021
Lol follow you? You mentioned my name today and yesterday dummy..then you ran like a BITCH from the Fountain thread and today you needed mod help AGAIN after your dumbass was getting schooled. Keep hiding under skirts though if it makes you feel better :-)
Lol, yeah, follow me motherfucker. Your ass don't come to D.C. You came to D.C cuz i got you all up in your feelings. That's great. Perfect. :-)

"Mod help"??? :-) :-)

Did your stupid ass get yourself banned from the Mahomes thread? :-) that's excellent.

What a fucking idiot hahaha.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:40 PM 10-14-2021
Lol, yeah, follow me mother****er. Your ass don't come to D.C. You came to D.C cuz i got you all up in your feelings. That's great. Perfect. :-)

"Mod help"??? :-) :-)

Did your stupid ass get yourself banned from the Mahomes thread? :-) that's excellent.

What a ****ing idiot hahaha.
Lol "I got you all up in your feelings"?? Says the absolute BITCH who was crying about REP the other day?? Bwahahaha :-) ..and excuse me YOU constantly stalk my posts getting emotional when I'm not even talking to you..then when you get your corny ass LIT UP for the millionth time you proceed to run to the mods for help because little old Detard can't take it!!..WHAT A COWARD :-)

And in closing keep Kaps name out of your nasty big mouth...that man had something called COURAGE!!..you're merely a fake forum "thug" who runs from threads when shit gets hot..clown.
[Reply]
tooge 01:03 PM 10-14-2021
who are you?
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:13 PM 10-14-2021
Lol "I got you all up in your feelings"?? Says the absolute BITCH who was crying about REP the other day?? Bwahahaha :-) ..and excuse me YOU constantly stalk my posts getting emotional when I'm not even talking to you..then when you get your corny ass LIT UP for the millionth time you proceed to run to the mods for help because little old Detard can't take it!!..WHAT A COWARD :-)

And in closing keep Kaps name out of your nasty big mouth...that man had something called COURAGE!!..you're a merely a fake forum "thug" who runs from threads when shit gets hot..clown.
Of course a bitch like you would be a Kaep supporter, :-) figures.

Look, I'll explain this to you since you seem so confused about what's happening here:

You're just the latest bitch on my short list of bitches that i've broken over the years. You think you matter, but you don't. You're just my latest thing to amuse myself when i'm bored. This little feud you think you have with me, that's all in your head. This isn't a feud anymore than a cat toying with a rat is "feud".

You're a desperate insecure punk ass bitch that no one likes. At all. So much so that you can't even keep yourself from getting banned from threads. You hate the fact that so many people agree with me so often and yet tell YOU to :-) every time you try to post.

Your smack is weak. You've been saying the same shit for months now. You're not creative. You're not funny. You type like a drunken retard and can't seem to not throw a fit anytime someone engages you.

Here's what's going to happen, and you can deny it all you want but it's true. I have a pattern on this forum and you're just the newest bitch in the cycle:

Im going to talk shit and laugh at you. I'm going to mock you and point out everytime you're caught lying and bullshitting, like i did in the Fountain thread that got you all butthurt. (Liars hate it when i pull up their old posts)

You'll then lose your cool, throw a temper tantrum and i'll continue taunting you. Then, i'll stop. I'll stop because frankly triggering you so hard and engaging with you over it isn't a good look for me. Posters get bored with it. And when i feel it's gone in long enough, i'll walk away.

You'll think you got the last word in, but in actuality it was ME who put an end to it. Because it's not about you. Not about what you feel or what you think. It's about what i want. And when i want it to stop, it will stop.

When i want to trigger you again, i will. You'll tantrum again, and then i'll laugh and walk away...again.

And because you're so desperate for approval around here you'll stop. You'll start speaking to other posters with respect because you'll need a friend, and to prove you're not exactly what i say you are. You'll try to ignore my posts and you'll start behaving like a good little chiefs fan. All of a sudden, you'll want to get along because you'll grow tired of being triggered.

And then i'll leave you alone. At least until i decide to trigger you again.

That's the way it is. That's the way it's always been. You're just another bitch in the cycle.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:16 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
who are you?
He's a fan of mine. I'm still breaking him in, he just doesn't realize it yet. They never do until it's done. Then they become good little citizens.

He's a Kaep fan boi who types like he has tourette's and blames others when he gets himself banned and rompered. You know, your typical shitter who has no pride, no honor and takes no responsibility.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:18 PM 10-14-2021
He's a fan of mine. I'm still breaking him in, he just doesn't realize it yet. They never do until it's done. Then they become good little citizens.

He's a Kaep fan boi who types like he has tourette's and blames others when he gets himself banned and rompered. You know, your typical shitter who has no pride, no honor and takes no responsibility.
Please don't bully this kid into suicide
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up