ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Colin Kaepernick hates America
Lex Luthor 08:39 AM 08-27-2016
SANTA CLARA, Ca. -- Forty Niners quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly and knowingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the National Anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the Anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

He apparently hates the police, too.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:48 AM 08-27-2016
dumb

If he cares so much-he could sell his shoe collection and feed a black family of four for 10 years. Idiot.
[Reply]
ILChief 08:50 AM 08-27-2016

[Reply]
notorious 08:52 AM 08-27-2016
The train has gone completely off the tracks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:53 AM 08-27-2016
Was he wearing a Dolphins hat when he refused to stand?

Dude is an epic douchebag, this is no surprise.
[Reply]
loochy 08:53 AM 08-27-2016
And he's not even black.

Also, America hates him too...because he's an awful QB
[Reply]
Spott 08:54 AM 08-27-2016
He's so oppressed that he's getting paid millions to be Blaine Gabbert's backup. I'm sure it's the white man's fault that he's a shitty QB.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 AM 08-27-2016
Too bad Kush went to Stl instead of SF, he would probably break Kap's skinny ass in half for this.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:55 AM 08-27-2016
Originally Posted by Spott:
He's so oppressed that he's getting paid millions to be Blaine Gabbert's backup. I'm sure it's the white man's fault that he's a shitty QB.
:-)
[Reply]
ILChief 09:11 AM 08-27-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Too bad Kush went to Stl instead of SF, he would probably break Kap's skinny ass in half for this.
LA
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:13 AM 08-27-2016
So instead of sitting on the bench for 99.5% of the game, he's elected to sit on the bench for the entire damn thing.
[Reply]
Spott 09:32 AM 08-27-2016
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
So instead of sitting on the bench for 99.5% of the game, he's elected to sit on the bench for the entire damn thing.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:40 AM 08-27-2016
He's a faggot
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:12 AM 08-27-2016
I don't see why anyone should be the least bit upset by it (except maybe his employer, who may think it distracts from their image to some degree.) I guess he's just not feeling it. It happens. Sometimes I stand for that silly commercial for mindless patriotism and sometimes I don't. I don't really care to hear Colin's reasons for ignoring the convention, and I'm sure he doesn't give a crap about mine.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:19 AM 08-27-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I don't see why anyone should be the least bit upset by it (except maybe his employer, who may think it distracts from their image to some degree.) I guess he's just not feeling it. It happens. Sometimes I stand for that silly commercial for mindless patriotism and sometimes I don't. I don't really care to hear Colin's reasons for ignoring the convention, and I'm sure he doesn't give a crap about mine.
If you're going to have a reason to not do something, at least let that reason not be ridiculous.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up