ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 53
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
ohiobronco2 06:12 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
House was a fun watch. A little hokier than what I normally go for but fun nonetheless. Plus early Kay Lenz is always a treat.
Yeah, she's hot. I thought the mom of the kid he babysat looked awfully good as well.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:20 AM 10-01-2017
As far as cheap rentals/indi films go I've been hearing good things about "Infinity Chamber."

Anyone?
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:16 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
As far as cheap rentals/indi films go I've been hearing good things about "Infinity Chamber."

Anyone?
seems to be more of a sci-fi/thriller vs horror - but that's fine.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:15 PM 10-01-2017
Anyone seen Gerald's Game on Netflix yet? Looks pretty good.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:17 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:29 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.
I guess it's more of a psychological thriller than horror, but is was written by King and is getting great reviews.https://youtu.be/twbGU2CqqQU
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:46 PM 10-01-2017
I guess it's more of a psychological thriller than horror, but is was written by King and is getting great reviews.https://youtu.be/twbGU2CqqQU
oh for sure 9.1 out of 10 is damned good - I've bookmarked it.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:44 PM 10-02-2017
I read the book years ago and it's damn good. Such an insanely simple premise but King was able to get around 400 entertaining pages out of it.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:54 AM 10-26-2017
oh for sure 9.1 out of 10 is damned good - I've bookmarked it.
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I read the book years ago and it's damn good. Such an insanely simple premise but King was able to get around 400 entertaining pages out of it.

Watched it last night and it was very good,followed the book very closely too which was refreshing.Definitely more of a psychological thriller but any horror fan should appreciate it as well.

[Reply]
AssEaterChief 01:27 PM 10-26-2017
Just watched this last night.

Awesome movie, definitely makes you think. It can be hard to watch at points too.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:15 PM 10-01-2017
Anyone seeing Happy Death Day...?

Somewhat intrigued by it, looks interesting.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:52 AM 10-05-2017
I remember watching House & House 2 then years later I found House IV at a video store. It was pretty terrible. Always wondered what happened to House 3. Apparently it got turned into a different title.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 03:50 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I remember watching House & House 2 then years later I found House IV at a video store. It was pretty terrible. Always wondered what happened to House 3. Apparently it got turned into a different title.
House 3 appears to be know as The Horror Show. Looks like a cheap Shocker rip off. Well it came out the same year, perhaps Shocker is the rip off.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:45 PM 10-06-2017
This weekend we got:

The Burning
Haunted High
The House on Sorority Road

I'll report back with anything worthy.

[Reply]
lcarus 02:50 PM 10-06-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This weekend we got:

The Burning