ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:22 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Since when did they consider him their #1?

And you think Brady determines how much his teammates make?
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's their 1.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:23 PM 01-07-2022

Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:24 PM 01-07-2022

Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1 even though Brady force feeds match ups more than players.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:25 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's their 1.
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1.
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1 even though Brady force feeds match ups more than players.
Jeez bro i heard you first time, lol.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:27 PM 01-07-2022
Oops
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:29 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Should the Chiefs claim him for the playoffs?

He is absolutely right about Brady.

The media acts like he wins games by himself.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:30 PM 01-07-2022
hell no you dont want no more head cases on this team
[Reply]
scho63 07:39 PM 01-07-2022
Antonio Brown is mentally unstable.

The guy thinks everyone else is the problem.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:45 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
He is absolutely right about Brady.

The media acts like he wins games by himself.
They are now starting to talk about how will he function down this many weapons. I thought he was really GOAT and the singular reason why NE has six rings and he has seven. Surely the "GOAT" can overcome this.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:39 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They are now starting to talk about how will he function down this many weapons. I thought he was really GOAT and the singular reason why NE has six rings and he has seven. Surely the "GOAT" can overcome this.
Predictable
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:48 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Antonio Brown is mentally unstable.

The guy thinks everyone else is the problem.
Husband to wife:

I do not blame all my problems on everybody else.

I blame all my problems on you.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:52 PM 01-07-2022
Good to see the cheating Bucs have all these distractions right before the Playoffs.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:18 PM 01-08-2022
TB sold them a ticket to ride the lightening and they finally got lit up. Watching AB fuck the Bucks is comedy gold for all.

There seems to be a fairly obvious middle position here. Coach Dip Shit admitted he was on a pitch count. Mr. Pitch Count wanted every pitch to be a target. If it wasn't going to be a target, and one more step toward bonus $$$, Mr. Pitch Count didn't see the point in letting the pitch be thrown. Coach Dip Shit either failed at the job he signed up for or most likely just wasn't ever up to the task of handling a nut job diva WR with CTE.

You have two options. Never stick your dick in crazy or get really good at pulling out so you can enjoy sticking your dick in crazy.

We are entertained.
[Reply]
jallmon 01:35 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The guy has never been right, after this hit. It scrambled his brains.

Exactly right. That assault by Burfict damaged AB.

Not a big Arians fan (mainly because he absolutely hates the Chiefs), but he tried twice to get AB to go in the game and AB wouldn't, so Arians told AB to leave. Which AB did ... eventually.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:43 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by jallmon:
Exactly right. That assault by Burfict damaged AB.

Not a big Arians fan (mainly because he absolutely hates the Chiefs), but he tried twice to get AB to go in the game and AB wouldn't, so Arians told AB to leave. Which AB did ... eventually.
Keep in mind you’re taking the word of a coach who’s flip flopped a million times on his story. Neither side is that reliable. Don’t trust either of these guys.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up