Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
Hey I can't force you, your call. Obviously you need to do some digging to get to the gold, ima say it again, it is right here though.
You made the assertion that it's rigged. The burden of proof is on you. You don't have any proof, which is why you continue to skirt the question instead of actually answering it.
[Reply]
straycash 01:23 PM 01-31-2023
Once the innevitable happens and a new rigged thread is made, I'll post it there, deal?
[Reply]
tredadda 01:23 PM 01-31-2023
Hey I can't force you, your call. Obviously you need to do some digging to get to the gold, ima say it again, it is right here though.
Of course you can't force me. I don't need to dig at all as I am not the one throwing out baseless claims. You are. And when confronted about it you say "go look for evidence to back up my false claim".

Not sure if you are purposely trying to be obtuse or if you honestly believe this stuff. If you are so sure it's rigged why can't you back up your claim? I think we all know why, but it's just better for you to be bitter about your team losing and now that the Bengals lost it's suddenly because the refs rigged it while last year it was a different story.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:24 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You made the assertion that it's rigged. The burden of proof is on you. You don't have any proof, which is why you continue to skirt the question instead of actually answering it.
Exactly.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:24 PM 01-31-2023
Once the innevitable happens and a new rigged thread is made, I'll post it there, deal?
Why would you post there? Are you going to continue your trend of posting stuff without any evidence to support it?
[Reply]
straycash 01:26 PM 01-31-2023
It would be so much easier if only the league came out and said it themselves.. im just to lazy myself.. they could say something like, we are entertainment
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:29 PM 01-31-2023
He's gone from the thread fellas. It's probably best to just not even respond to these idiots and the problem will take care of itself.

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:30 PM 01-31-2023
It would be so much easier if only the league came out and said it themselves.. im just to lazy myself.. they could say something like, we are entertainment
We didn't need you to confirm that you're a lazy thinker. We can tell.
[Reply]
Spott 01:31 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
He's gone from the thread fellas. It's probably best to just not even respond to these idiots and the problem will take care of itself.

Thank you kind sir. We appreciate your service. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:32 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Thank you kind sir. We appreciate your service. :-)
Thanks, but my work isn't complete until BEP comes along and thumbs down or neg reps that post (or both!).
[Reply]
tredadda 01:40 PM 01-31-2023

Very true. It was kinda fun though reading him ramble on with his tin foil hat on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:41 PM 01-31-2023
Thanks, but my work isn't complete until BEP comes along and thumbs down or neg reps that post (or both!).
:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:43 PM 01-31-2023
I've always wondered if she had some bastardized version of a See N Say from the 4th dimension of hell that she spins before posting to generate whatever political insult she's applying to you
[Reply]
stanleychief 01:55 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I've always wondered if she had some bastardized version of a See N Say from the 4th dimension of hell that she spins before posting to generate whatever political insult she's applying to you
I had always just assumed it was this: QAnon Bingo
[Reply]
Spott 01:56 PM 01-31-2023
I’m surprised that you all haven’t figured a way to disable/alter those features for certain users.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up