ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 42
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
DBO82 07:26 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
Gosh, I need to go home, but don't want to miss out on what the coppers do.
"Bad boys.bad boys..."
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:28 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
Gosh, I need to go home, but don't want to miss out on what the coppers do.
Here you go:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:26 PM 04-04-2008
Starring shygums...

[Reply]
Phobia 07:27 PM 04-04-2008
Wait - please come back, shyguy! I think your storytelling skills are amazing and all that stuff you made up was awesome. Could you please weave a tale about the Chiefs winning a playoff game? Please?
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:30 PM 04-04-2008
You know what would be funny? If he killed himself......wait...that really wouldn't make me laugh either. I guess you just suck at life man.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:32 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
You know what would be funny? If he killed himself......wait...that really wouldn't make me laugh either. I guess you just suck at life man.
Nah, he's just pretending at sucking at life.

(cough)
[Reply]
Phobia 07:37 PM 04-04-2008
"honestly, deputy I have no idea how they found my home address, name, wife's name, phone number, and life story - I didn't tell them anything at all. I mean, look at the thread starter, all I typed was fgg and all these crazies went wacko on me".

"Mr. Shook, please stop shaking (sic)."

"I'm just scared that crazy Phobia guy will drive out here tonight and lash me to the bed while he violates my wife".

"Mr. Shook, I thought you said there's no way it would matter because you had already stretched it out by "tapping it" all these years."

"But.... but..... - they're going to kill me because I made up a story."

"Alright Mr. Shook, we're going to throw the book at these jokers. We'll arrest them tonight!"

"thank you, deputy. I'll never forget you. Will you be my new bestest friend?"
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:41 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
"honestly, deputy I have no idea how they found my home address, name, wife's name, phone number, and life story - I didn't tell them anything at all. I mean, look at the thread starter, all I typed was fgg and all these crazies went wacko on me".

"Mr. Shook, please stop shaking (sic)."

"I'm just scared that crazy Phobia guy will drive out here tonight and lash me to the bed while he violates my wife".

"Mr. Shook, I thought you said there's no way it would matter because you had already stretched it out by "tapping it" all these years."

"But.... but..... - they're going to kill me because I made up a story."

"Alright Mr. Shook, we're going to throw the book at these jokers. We'll arrest them tonight!"

:-):-):-):-):-)

(Wife and son just asked if I was OK)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:26 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Wait? He's gonna be blowing some police officer now instead of celebrating family holidays?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:46 PM 04-04-2008
Weird. There's a guy claiming to be a sheriff from Maryland knocking on Bob Dole's door right now.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:51 PM 04-04-2008
Wow! It's been awhile since we've had one of these.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:49 PM 04-04-2008
Tell him Iowa nian is the pOwner of Chiefsplanet and has been for some time now.

Oh, the guy that called, your uncle, isn't a sheriff, he's a parking lot security guard and is Gary Coleman's partner. Ironic that his name is Willis?

Hey shydumbs....

whats this Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris tough shit right here?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176547

Originally Posted by shyguyms:
first Notre Dame looked like a pee wee team
the Chiefs look like they could win a 6-0 game over Notre Dame.
My longtime girlfriend wants me to move in with her til i go to move in she tells me she doesn't want me after 5 years.
it'slike it was all a lie from the beginning first it was Carl lying to me now she went and lied and hell Charlie has lied he still doesn't know football well atleast his fat ass can still lick his snot of his lip in the cold.
anyonelse have as bad a year as me?????????????????????

[Reply]
Coach 08:07 PM 04-04-2008
Jeez, sounds like I missed the party, as usual.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:17 PM 04-04-2008
We should probably holster the African stick fighting clubs for a while, a few more whacks to the money maker and chr is cr ocker is going to make a youtube "leave shygums alone" video.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:20 PM 04-04-2008
This chick is way cuter than he deserves, too.
Attached: shyguy.jpg (4.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 17 of 42
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up