ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
KCWolfman 09:33 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.
That issue was resolved - privately as it should be.

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:37 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.
There have been many expamples of issues being hashed out and brought up in the main forum. There have also been a lot of threads with users calling out other users.

Why were these locked up?

You are the mods and you are welcome to do what you please. But seems obvious that TJ is dealt with to a different standard. Wouldn't you say?
[Reply]
jettio 09:39 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:44 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:

That sucks.
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:46 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Thanks Phil. You are now an official member of my clique.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:47 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
That's a frightening thought.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:47 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
Well, they do dress alike.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:48 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
[Reply]
jettio 09:49 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
Why did he lock down the thread?

How many threads has he ever locked before?

Why were those threads locked?
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:02 PM 11-09-2003

Jeesh.
You know, it isn't very nice how you won't let anyone sit at your table during lunch. Then there was that one incident at the water fountain by Mr. Jones' class....
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:45 PM 11-09-2003
On a serious note, what did the mods do wrong or not do that they should?

They dealt with the slurs. They acknowledged they were wrong and locked the threads.

Were they supposed to not lock them and let them spend all week with TJ going back and forth?

Were they supposed to kick otter in the nuts, take a picture, and start a new BB to honor TJ?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:46 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:

That sucks.
If that is what you believe has been done, complain to someone else. I really don't care about your opinion on the topic as I believe I acted as I would with anyone. Personally, I think you are full of sh*t and are complaining merely because you disagree with many of my viewpoints.
[Reply]
Otter 09:49 PM 11-09-2003
Poor T@co.

Would have it been more acceptable if I put my words in an off-center post where I insulted him but really didn't say what I meant'

Second warning, come on otter that is not called for - Logical
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:49 PM 11-09-2003
TJ and KCWolfman has always had there fueds before, Hatfield and The McCoys type love affair.....

What Otter did was wrong.......

I don't have the full details of what happened between the mods and TJ.....

All I'll say is that TJ always brought a rivals taste to the BB, somebody for everybody to jump on and not fight amongst ourselves.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:29 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
I have only been an occassional poster over the last 3 years, but I would be sorry to see you go. We need a balast to keep things level. I am sorry for whatever happened. May you stay healthy, have a good life, and cry miserably over the Bronco's 20 consecutive losing seasons. (you are currently in year #1)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up