ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 54
« First < 414748495051 525354 >
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
ThaVirus 09:44 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, the first time I played, I thought that was just depressing as hell. At the time I had no clue that I was even close to the end of the main storyline, since it still said something like 80% complete overall story. Arthur deserved better. LOL. There's a lot more stuff in the epilogue. But the start will piss you off. It did for me at least.
I ended up choosing to help Marston get to safety. How about you? I watched a YouTube clip of how it ends when you choose to go back for the money.. and I'm glad I chose the former. Arthur at least had the chance to go out peacefully, watching the sunrise.

I hope I get my chance to kill that fucking rat Micah in the epilogue.
[Reply]
Fish 09:40 AM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I ended up choosing to help Marston get to safety. How about you? I watched a YouTube clip of how it ends when you choose to go back for the money.. and I'm glad I chose the former. Arthur at least had the chance to go out peacefully, watching the sunrise.

I hope I get my chance to kill that fucking rat Micah in the epilogue.
Fuck no, my stupid greedy ass went for the money and then got slapped with the extra sad ending. Like I said, I didn't really think this was an end game decision. Worst part was that I had a ton of money already. Fuck Micah. Didn't realize I could get that angry at a video game character...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:08 AM 06-18-2020
**** no, my stupid greedy ass went for the money and then got slapped with the extra sad ending. Like I said, I didn't really think this was an end game decision. Worst part was that I had a ton of money already. **** Micah. Didn't realize I could get that angry at a video game character...
:-) I definitely thought about going back for the money, but ultimately figured getting John to safety was what Arthur would have wanted.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:56 PM 06-17-2020
Game will look incredible on the new consoles. It already does now....it'll be like on steroids.

Really can't wait til GTA6 though. Heard its going to have some Vice City feel to it, involving Colombian/international drug running etc.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 06-18-2020
Finally got back to playing this. I’m on chapter 4....on the mission to help the Native Americans.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:43 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Finally got back to playing this. I’m on chapter 4....on the mission to help the Native Americans.
Lucky. I wish i were still playing it for the first time 'round.

Game is excellent. I'm just not the "play it again" type.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:55 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lucky. I wish i were still playing it for the first time 'round.

Game is excellent. I'm just not the "play it again" type.
Yeah, I played up until Chapter 3 and then Borderlands 3 came out. With all the garbage that’s going on with that game....I’m taking a break until all of the DLCs are released to get back into it. Figured I’d finish up RDR2 and then play other games that I have waiting in my queue.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:39 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah, I played up until Chapter 3 and then Borderlands 3 came out. With all the garbage that’s going on with that game....I’m taking a break until all of the DLCs are released to get back into it. Figured I’d finish up RDR2 and then play other games that I have waiting in my queue.
I stopped at chapter 3 too, no idea why
[Reply]
Fish 09:53 AM 06-18-2020
Something else that kinda bothered me in the game... 99% of the women were undeserving cunts. Arthur's ex who fucked him over and left him for another man, comes back in his life pleading for help. Told her to piss off.

Sadie in the epilogue too. Don't be so ungrateful, woman.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:45 PM 06-18-2020
Something else that kinda bothered me in the game... 99% of the women were undeserving cunts. Arthur's ex who fucked him over and left him for another man, comes back in his life pleading for help. Told her to piss off.

Sadie in the epilogue too. Don't be so ungrateful, woman.
Ikr. The realism in this game was outstanding.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:21 PM 06-18-2020
All the Red Dead games have been outstanding.

Meanwhile, EA can’t figure out a fucking football game.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:03 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
All the Red Dead games have been outstanding.

Meanwhile, EA can’t figure out a fucking football game.
That is the difference in taking years to make something as opposed to being on about a 6 month cycle.

Madden is a cash cow, they make it to appeal to kids and young adults that just want to play MUT, it is not a NFL sim and isn't intended to be one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:44 PM 06-30-2020
Well, shit. It's been probably 10 years since I last played RDR. I'm a fair bit into the epilogue now and did not make the connection that Blackwater and Beecher's Hope were the original setting for the first game. Very cool.

At one point after building the house I had to go find Uncle for a mission. He was out back behind the barn so I went in through the front door. Totally flashed back and realized that's the spot where Marston was gunned down. Tough shit.

On top of all that, I miss Arthur.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 PM 07-06-2020
Finally got that rat bastard Micah.

Great game. Great fucking game.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:30 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
Just got this. Seems great but some of the tedious tasks seem unnecessary. Having to always pull a weapon off your horse and switching to lasso while riding. I really hate that. It's easy to get side tracked as well.
I felt much the same in the beginning:

I will say is I forgot how annoying it is for someone as compulsive as I am to have to stop and loot every body you come across. Also, having to keep up with health, health core, stamina, stamina core, dead eye, dead eye core, horse health, horse health core, horse stamina and horse stamina core is already working my nerves.
But it gets better:

I'll admit that I was annoyed af with some of the realism at first but now that I've put a handful of hours in I'm finding it to be pretty simple to keep track of my cores, clothing changes, etc.
Great game. Great fucking game.
Eventually all of that realistic stuff just becomes second nature. Totally worth it.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 54
« First < 414748495051 525354 >
Up