ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4625 of 4884
« First < 3625412545254575461546214622462346244625 4626462746284629463546754725 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Still entitled douchefucks.

Until you experience numbness from your terrible team, you haven't suffered enough.

Die Donks die
If you can still sing parody songs, you haven't suffered enough. If you're trying to be funny, you aren't truly broken.

It's why you don't give money to homeless people with clever signs. If they're still pithy, they ain't starving.

Yet.

Give it time. Soon they'll just be passed out at the intersection under a shit-smeared sleeping back with an empty green bean can and a feral dog. Then they may have my quarter.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:06 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Has Jeudy always sounded like he had a childhood head trauma and the surgeons and therapists...."did what they could..."?

Because Jesus fuck does that guy sound stupid.
He’s been an idiot for awhile:

[Reply]
crispystl 05:26 AM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He’s been an idiot for awhile:

WOW I had NO idea.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:56 AM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
But when the roles were reversed plenty of you rubbed it in while we all still posted away...
Like I said… Knowmo makes it fairly unbearable. And the twenty year thread got me to thinking. I was 29 when I joined 23 years ago… and Denver has just been terrible. So yeah, my desire for posting isn’t as high as it was. Doubt that changes much, even if Denver finds a way to play above .500 football.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:16 AM 10-20-2023
But when the roles were reversed plenty of you rubbed it in while we all still posted away...
The superior, holier-than-thou attitude most Donk fans had when talking to Chiefs fans is what makes this all so glorious. The Raiders have been almost as bad for about as long, or even longer, but their fans were nowhere near as obnoxious or entitled acting.

Not all Donk fans, obviously. Heck, I've been offering MHM a spot on the Chiefs bandwagon to no avail for quite some time, telling him he's too good for that sad sack franchise. And there are other decent Donk posters in this thread too, like Hef. Most of the terrible ones are too humiliated to even post here anymore, but you know they still lurk from time-to-time.

But obnoxious little morons like Quesadildos are what makes posting in this thread and relentlessly humiliating them so damn glorious. We're literally the NFL's model franchise, and the Donks are about as far down the toilet as a franchise can get. And neither paradigm shows even the slightest signs of changing any time soon.

So we all need to relish in their complete ruin, because there's a long track record going back decades of them doing the same or worse to us. In other words, dance on their sad little faces and don't feel the slightest bit guilty about it.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:58 AM 10-20-2023
Then don't post when you win or have an advantage because you Mule tools sure were loud for years here. Ever since Pat arrived.....crickets
This from the guy that says the league is fixed. I'll post when I want, about what I want within the forum rules, and I don't owe you anything.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:58 AM 10-20-2023
They are entering a time of true suffering and I couldn't be happier. They've been on the QB carousel for years now. Last year it was "Russ is awesome we're back!" and this year they swore Sean Payton would get them back and it's been a flop.

The only above average 1st rd pick they've had since Bradley Roby in 2014 is Surtain II. Jeudy, Chubb, Fant all suck. Bolles is an average LT on his best days and he's on his way out too.

Best part is John Elway passed on Kyle Shannahan in favor of Vance Joseph (per Klis). They also passed on McVay and McDaniels and Elway's "guy" Pay-a-ton is about to be fired.

They just need to win enough to be out of the Caleb Williams/Drake Maye sweepstakes for the suffering to be complete
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:04 AM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They are entering a time of true suffering and I couldn't be happier. They've been on the QB carousel for years now. Last year it was "Russ is awesome we're back!" and this year they swore Sean Payton would get them back and it's been a flop.
Has he though? This is all a good thing on a particular timeline. We'll see what happens. I have complete faith in Sean Payton.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:08 AM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:

The only above average 1st rd pick they've had since Bradley Roby in 2014 is Surtain II. Jeudy, Chubb, Fant all suck. Bolles is an average LT on his best days and he's on his way out too.

Best part is John Elway passed on Kyle Shannahan in favor of Vance Joseph (per Klis). They also passed on McVay and McDaniels and Elway's "guy" Pay-a-ton is about to be fired.

They just need to win enough to be out of the Caleb Williams/Drake Maye sweepstakes for the suffering to be complete

My best friend is a donkey fan. We're talking knowshit level homer. Up until recently the donks could do no wrong and he would make sure to let me know all about it. He's been eerily silent lately. It seems that he too is no longer interested in "talking football " :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:13 AM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
My best friend is a donkey fan. We're talking knowshit level homer. Up until recently the donks could do no wrong and he would make sure to let me know all about it. He's been eerily silent lately. It seems that he too is no longer interested in "talking football " :-)
They we have it all but QB. Then the QB sucked and they said we have it all but our HC is an idiot. They bring new HC and claim it's all good. We can take Mahomes out. They must be besides themselves mad. All if that talk was wrong and they are being laughed at by the NFL world. I love it. My Denver hate goes back to the damn 80's.
[Reply]
TEX 09:32 AM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Has he though? This is all a good thing on a particular timeline. We'll see what happens. I have complete faith in Sean Payton.
Yes he has been a flop. He himself said he would be very disappointed if the Broncos did not make the playoffs THIS year. Guess what? They're not going to. So by his own standard, he has been a flop. :-)

Glad u have complete faith in Sean Payton because it means that you'll be way more disappointed in the end.
[Reply]
TEX 09:42 AM 10-20-2023
This from the guy that says the league is fixed. I'll post when I want, about what I want within the forum rules, and I don't owe you anything.
You owe it to yourself to not be such a front running loser douche. That's all he's saying.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:36 AM 10-20-2023
I don't see why you should have faith in him. Plenty of NFL coaches who were successful once before in their coaching careers are unsuccessful on their 2nd teams. Some of them are pretty good. Some of them are better than they were. But many are worse.

Payton has gotten a lot mouthier since joining Denver, just like how Russ felt free to let out all of his negative personality traits upon joining that team. Maybe the city just attracts messiah complex morons like that. Who knows. But in any case, similar to how somebody had to put a muzzle on Russ, somebody now has to do the same for Payton if he wants to be successful. And I don't know if Great Value is going to be up to that task.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 AM 10-20-2023

[Reply]
O.city 10:45 AM 10-20-2023
What's hilarious is that they probably are looking at 25/26 at the earliest of actually even starting to climb out of this.

They should be selling everything that isn't bolted down at this point, because they don't have any money next offseason or picks.

It's the worst of both worlds.
[Reply]
Page 4625 of 4884
« First < 3625412545254575461546214622462346244625 4626462746284629463546754725 > Last »
Up