ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
saphojunkie 01:37 PM 05-30-2023
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd believes he was the missing factor that kept the team from making back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.

In his first day of offseason workouts, the veteran wide receiver met with reporters for the first time since the AFC championship loss to Kansas City, where he suffered a deep thigh bruise early in the second quarter of the 23-20 loss. Boyd said he would have finished the game if he was at least 80% healthy.

He said what bothered him the most was the feeling that he let the team down.

"Still to this day, I feel like if I would have played the whole game, I was the key factor," Boyd said. "We would've won the game."

At the time of the injury, Boyd had two catches for 40 yards. He appeared to suffer the injury following a 24-yard completion. At the end of a big gain, Boyd's left leg was caught beneath Kansas City safety Justin Reid as Reid made the tackle. When Boyd stood up following the play, he immediately favored his left leg.

Article continues but is pointless. He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.

God, I hate the Bengals.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:38 PM 05-30-2023
If we didn't have a beat up Mahomes and almost ALL OF OUR RECIEVERS FUCKING OUT, it wouldn't even have been close.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:53 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we didn't have a beat up Mahomes and almost ALL OF OUR RECIEVERS ****ING OUT, it wouldn't even have been close.
Not to mention Butker doinking a FG attempt off an upright.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:25 PM 05-30-2023
If we didn't have a beat up Mahomes and almost ALL OF OUR RECIEVERS FUCKING OUT, it wouldn't even have been close.
And that's not mentioning Mahomes just dropping the ball for a turnover, either. Pretty sure we were marching on that drive, IIRC. A healthy Mahomes ALONE would have given us a blowout win.

I hope Bryan Cook hits Boyd so hard this season that when he wakes up he thinks he's back in that game again.
[Reply]
Bump 07:51 PM 05-30-2023
If we didn't have a beat up Mahomes and almost ALL OF OUR RECIEVERS ****ING OUT, it wouldn't even have been close.
right!

they lost Boyd but we were down to Marcus Kemp lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 05-30-2023
"If we had 3 premium WRs while they had zero, I think we win that game..."

Okay, Tyler. Cool.

Kinda says all that needs be said about your squad, doesn't it?
[Reply]
Kman34 01:45 PM 05-30-2023
PATRICK FUCKING MAHOMES WON THE SUPERBOWL ON ONE FOOT.. BOYD IS A PUSSY..
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:48 PM 05-30-2023
I feel for him. He must not have had a father figure in his life growing up that told him "Don't be a pussy Tyler", otherwise when there is a chance to go to the SB you play through it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:15 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I feel for him. He must not have had a father figure in his life growing up that told him "Don't be a pussy Tyler", otherwise when there is a chance to go to the SB you play through it.
He has a father now, Patrick Mahomes is his daddy.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:53 PM 05-30-2023
It's pretty funny he thinks they lost cause he got hurt, don't mind that even without him that's a top 5 group over there.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:50 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's pretty funny he thinks they lost cause he got hurt, don't mind that even without him that's a top 5 group over there.
Guess they need them all to beat a hobbled Mahomes and the All Pro receiving trifecta of MVS, Moore, and Marcus Kemp.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:57 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Guess they need them all to beat a hobbled Mahomes and the All Pro receiving trifecta of MVS, Moore, and Marcus Kemp.
Literally 100% of Kemp's postseason Offensive production came from that game. Just an interesting thought is all...

And yes. they need all of them just to top them, god forbid we had a real WR1 or a healthy WR core.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:02 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Literally 100% of Kemp's postseason Offensive production came from that game. Just an interesting thought is all...

And yes. they need all of them just to top them, god forbid we had a real WR1 or a healthy WR core.
What's even more amazing is that they called Kemp up for that game. I guess this also goes to show that Mahomes is the better QB between him and Burrow and it's not even close. Burrow needed all three WRs (two of which would be #1 WRs on almost any team and another is a high #2) and his health to compete against an injured Mahomes and a who's who of JAG receivers.
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:07 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What's even more amazing is that they called Kemp up for that game. I guess this also goes to show that Mahomes is the better QB between him and Burrow and it's not even close. Burrow needed all three WRs (two of which would be #1 WRs on almost any team and another is a high #2) and his health to compete against an injured Mahomes and a who's who of JAG receivers.
I remember that now, I think it was because Watson was insanely ill if I remember right.

And Exactly. Burrow couldn't get the W being healthy and with a Top 3 WR Core.

Mahomes had one leg, Kelce, MVS, Table Scraps at receiver, a RB with a torn labrum and broken hand, and the 2 most pressure allowing tackles in the NFL.

Damn, we're blessed.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:53 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.
Lol. Yeah that stings.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up