ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs resign Jeff Allen
thabear04 07:38 AM 08-19-2019
Chiefs are re-sign Jeff Allen probably a one year deal wonder who getting on IR or cut.

Team News: The Kansas City Chiefs are finalizing a deal to re-sign OG Jeff Allen.

Allen, 29, signed with the Chiefs on October 16th and spent the remainder of the 2018 season in Kansas City. He appeared in 10…
[Reply]
Mecca 07:50 AM 08-20-2019
I think they'd keep McKenzie before they carried a 3rd TE, this is most likely LDT's last year on the team so they have to prep for that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:54 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Darrel Williams has a nice TD catch last year and can do everything Hyde does
Darrel Williams is capable of 980 yards rushing and 350 yards receiving in a season eh?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:54 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think they'd keep McKenzie before they carried a 3rd TE, this is most likely LDT's last year on the team so they have to prep for that.
No way do they go into the season with 2 TE on the roster.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 08-20-2019
I’m not worried about our OL. Andy seems to find guys and make them competent. Wylie and Reiter weren’t great by any means, but they were decent.

I also like what I’ve seen from Allegretti an awful lot.

I expect Andy to look for another Wylie/Reiter again in the next few weeks.

One thing we can all agree on is that it’s time to end the Erving experiment. My god he’s bad
[Reply]
oldman 09:30 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Grim:
They just gave him a two year extension with $6.5 million guaranteed less than a year ago. Cutting him would save the Chiefs nothing.
If he gets cut, it won't be until 2020.
I'm not worried about the money, I'm worried he'll get our QB killed if he has to play.
[Reply]
oldman 09:37 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why do you think this is LDT's last year? He's signed until 2022 on a pretty team-friendly deal. Unless his performance drops off or he wants to leave, I don't see a better option. He's pretty solid except for a broken leg last year.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 AM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Why do you think this is LDT's last year? He's signed until 2022 on a pretty team-friendly deal. Unless his performance drops off or he wants to leave, I don't see a better option. He's pretty solid except for a broken leg last year.
For a guard that gets hurt all the time he's expensive.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up