ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cedric Benson dies in a motorcycle accident
Al Bundy 08:41 AM 08-18-2019

Former #Bears 4th overall pick, RB Cedric Benson, has passed. RIP.

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) August 18, 2019

[Reply]
Mennonite 11:25 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This won’t be popular, but he was a menace to society. I don’t want that asshole on the same roads as my wife and kids. His death isn’t sad at all.

You should draw yourself a nice warm bath and slit your wrists.
[Reply]
Boon 11:33 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
That dude was in some stupid movies.

He kind of looks like Emmit Smiff
[Reply]
vailpass 11:36 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
That’s no shit.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:47 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Nah, I’m good. Benson was lit on fire tho so sometimes the cosmic karma gets it right
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:56 AM 08-18-2019
This won’t be popular, but he was a menace to society. I don’t want that asshole on the same roads as my wife and kids. His death isn’t sad at all.
The only reason the POS didn't go to prison for multiple violent infractions (and DUI) is because he was a feetsballer who had enough $$ to pay for attorneys.
[Reply]
TLO 12:06 PM 08-18-2019
Nah, I’m good. Benson was lit on fire tho so sometimes the cosmic karma gets it right
People do bad things. That doesn't mean they deserve to burn to death.
[Reply]
eDave 12:12 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Just wait until Trump dies of syphilis.

[Reply]
Flying High D 12:13 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The only reason the POS didn't go to prison for multiple violent infractions (and DUI) is because he was a feetsballer who had enough $$ to pay for attorneys.
What did him and Maurice Hill have in common? Wasn’t football and probably wasn’t money.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:29 PM 08-18-2019
This
Back
Is on
Fire
[Reply]
Dante84 12:33 PM 08-18-2019
This
Back
Is on
Fire
What the fuck is wrong with you
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:36 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
His Rottweilers were involved in 4 - 4! - different attacks on innocent people. One was a retired IBM employee Lynn Comegys whom he had to pay $41k in damages for her injuries. The others:

Other alleged victims include a woman in Cincinnati, from when Benson played for the Bengals in 2009, and 17 calves in Wisconsin, from his single season with the Green Bay Packers in 2012. Lawyers also brought up a second incident in 2012 related to an attack on a Wisconsin man.

He has battery charged against bar keepers, bar patrons, a family member, a former roommate. This guy was a terrible dude.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:43 PM 08-18-2019
That sucks. Motorcycles are just so dangerous and it doesn't help that they attract a certain daring dangerous personality
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:50 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That and UT athletes get special treatment in Austin. This town has its priorities all wrong.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:51 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That sucks. Motorcycles are just so dangerous and it doesn't help that they attract a certain daring dangerous personality
That area he was in when he wrecked is very hilly and curvy. It wouldn’t surprise me if he lost control and became airborne.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:54 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
That area he was in when he wrecked is very hilly and curvy. It wouldn’t surprise me if he lost control and became airborne.
Sounded like the van never saw him and pulled out in front.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up