ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Preseason Games 8/15
KChiefs1 06:00 PM 08-15-2019

[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:18 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Aside from all around dominating performance on both sides of the ball by starters/second string guys, what I liked the most was defense making Kyler Murray look like Geno Smith. We done figured out gimmick QBs. Mahomes better be ready.
You seriously just compared a midget rookie to the NFL MVP?

Gimmick QB?
[Reply]
Chargem 01:22 AM 08-16-2019
Also, how the hell is Murray going to do that clap bullshit at any noisy away game, say in Arrowhead or at the Seahawks?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:14 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
This is cute.
The Raider fans think they have a chance.
Well it IS August. They still have a couple weeks til reality comes back around. Until then, they can always hope for their second winning season this decade.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:36 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
carr threw a floaty jumpball to tyrell williams against a guy who should be baggin' groceries and and hit a wide open man in the flat

don't care
Starting Cards D should be bagging groceries?
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:01 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Stocking Shelves or is that the offenses job? QB could do the bottom shelf.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:04 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
are you certain that was one of their starting corners? i need proof, especially from a Raiders fan - you are not trustworthy
[Reply]
bobbything 08:45 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
I'm not impressed.

Holy shit, that was horrible. I mean horrible. Also, is he not capable of running a snap count? I mean, I guess I get the clap thing if it's insanely loud but what the hell? Looks like teams might have an easy time jumping the snap this season against him. Unless he incorporates hard claps or something stupid like that. But, that could cause false starts I'd think.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy watching Murray and Dingleberry crash and burn. It's always fun when college coaches come in and try to run their old system in the NFL. It never works.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:45 AM 08-16-2019
So here's some Raider fan all excited for a pre-season performance against a team that had the #1 pick last year.

That's how thirsty Raider fans are for even the most unimportant kind of success.

lol.

It was a game between two teams who combined for the awesome record of 7-25 last year, and he's like "Ha, we've figured out how to stop Mahomes!"

Ah Raider fans.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:49 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
This is cute.
The Raider fans think they have a chance.
With very very few exceptions you have an average QB you have an average team, regardless of the other pieces around him (the Ravens and Buc super bowl teams notwithstanding).

The Raiders have a very average QB.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:05 AM 08-16-2019
Sam Darnold looks good. I think he might finally be the answer for the Jets at QB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:06 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sam Darnold looks good. I think he might finally be the answer for the Jets at QB
Score! :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:08 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think he has a good year. I really like him plus he’s so young

Lots to like
[Reply]
staylor26 09:10 AM 08-16-2019
Yea I liked Darnold more than Mayfield and still do. It will be interesting to see if Gase can develop him properly.
[Reply]
-King- 09:12 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Also, how the hell is Murray going to do that clap bullshit at any noisy away game, say in Arrowhead or at the Seahawks?
Raise his leg the way other quarterbacks do it. Or the guard taps the center when it's time.

I think Murray will be fine, provided he doesn't get killed by his OLine first. Some of the sacks he's taken he's had 0 time, like on the safety. They fucked up not drafting all O-line after they got Murray.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 AM 08-16-2019
I’m glad the Jets got Darnold. Elway was trying to trade up for him but Browns/Giants didn’t want to give up their pick.

Love it! Let the Broncos fester in futility
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up