ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chiefs are you taking first in your Fantasy draft?
DTVietnam 09:08 PM 08-09-2019
In my auction draft I will overspend for Mahomes and Hill

but in my snake draft I got the 11th and 14th pick (PPR). . Thinking best RB available at 11 and then either Hill or Mahomes at 14. .

anyone draft yet?. .which Chiefs do you rank highest?

alot of list have this as order of Chiefs:

Kelce (seeing Kelce as a top 10 pick in some Cheat Sheets)
Hill (usually between 13-20)
Williams (mid 20s)
Mahomes (30s or 40s)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:57 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Right, and if that trend continues doubling/tripling up on those points could be an incredible effect. On a down game you're fucked though.

The Chiefs bye week & another week were my only losses. I know it won’t work every year but it’s a lot more fun rooting for Chiefs players than another team.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:04 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
it’s a lot more fun rooting for Chiefs players than another team.
Guess that depends on how much cash is on the line in your league :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:24 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Guess that depends on how much cash is on the line in your league :-)

I just do it for fun, no money involved. I find it difficult to root for anyone but the Chiefs. If I played for money I’d have to.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:05 PM 08-18-2019
Hill had a very boom or bust fantasy last year. There were several games that he had no touchdowns and not many yards, then the next week he’d have over 100 yards and 2 TDs
[Reply]
Chiefs316 12:50 PM 08-18-2019
Just finished one league’s draft last night. Mahomes went #2, Kelce #11, Hill #14, D Williams #29, Watkins #92, Butker #119, D Thompson #169 and Hardman went undrafted.

I got Williams, Watkins and D Thompson. I was hoping for a late pick so I could get Mahomes at the end of the first round and he goes #2 overall. SMH.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:08 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I just do it for fun, no money involved.
Good for you,I've tried that but it just isn't the same.Our league entry is $200 per(12 teams) and I will admit when I'm playing against a KC player I don't root against them but if they happen to have a down day and KC still wins that's okay too. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:39 PM 08-18-2019
I've found that fantasy leagues for no money aren't nearly as fun as those for money.

Also, fantasy leagues with randoms aren't nearly as fun as those with friends.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:37 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
How big is your league, Patteeu?

Likewise, how big is your league, Icarus?
Mine only has 8 teams, but each team starts 2QB, 3RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1DST, 1K. It’s a standard scoring league with no penalty for turnovers so I’ve come to the conclusion that QB is more important than in typical leagues and RB will get real thin by the end of the season.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:41 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Mine only has 8 teams, but each team starts 2QB, 3RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1DST, 1K. It’s a standard scoring league with no penalty for turnovers so I’ve come to the conclusion that QB is more important than in typical leagues and RB will get real thin by the end of the season.
Oh the dreaded 2 qb league.

In 2008 in my only season playing in a 2qb league, Schaub got hurt so I had to find someone. Jamarcus Russell was the only available qb starting that week off waivers. He ended up going negative on the day.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:08 PM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Oh the dreaded 2 qb league.

In 2008 in my only season playing in a 2qb league, Schaub got hurt so I had to find someone. Jamarcus Russell was the only available qb starting that week off waivers. He ended up going negative on the day.
:-) What a sucky situation.
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:38 PM 08-18-2019
I've found that fantasy leagues for no money aren't nearly as fun as those for money.

Also, fantasy leagues with randoms aren't nearly as fun as those with friends.
I would absolutely agree
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:53 PM 08-18-2019
I snagged Darwin Thompson in the 15th round of 16.

Hopefully thats good value.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:56 PM 08-18-2019
That last time I did a fantasy draft I was probably taking, like, Derrick Alexander and Pete Stoyanovich.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:06 PM 08-18-2019
Right, and if that trend continues doubling/tripling up on those points could be an incredible effect. On a down game you're ****ed though.
In my snake draft last year, I didn't like my WR options in the 2nd round. I took Gronk because I was targeting Hill in the 3rd and Patrick (got both). I didn't take Kelce because I was afraid of having 3 players from the same team. In hindsight cost me the championship.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 06:06 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
8 isn't bad.. imagine the QB scarcity if you went up to 14 teams... it is pretty bad.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up