ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chiefs are you taking first in your Fantasy draft?
DTVietnam 09:08 PM 08-09-2019
In my auction draft I will overspend for Mahomes and Hill

but in my snake draft I got the 11th and 14th pick (PPR). . Thinking best RB available at 11 and then either Hill or Mahomes at 14. .

anyone draft yet?. .which Chiefs do you rank highest?

alot of list have this as order of Chiefs:

Kelce (seeing Kelce as a top 10 pick in some Cheat Sheets)
Hill (usually between 13-20)
Williams (mid 20s)
Mahomes (30s or 40s)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:30 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
I’m in two auction format leagues so it’s all about how much ya willing to pay.
oooo those are the best

Do them for fantasy baseball. Prices can get outrageous.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:35 AM 08-12-2019
I won last year. Mahomes, Barkley, Kelce, and the Bears D were my big dogs in the end. I didn't draft Mahomes until late, like 8th or 9th round. I knew everyone was sleeping on him but it was still risky.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:38 AM 08-12-2019
None since I don't play FFL these days. Y'all should be glad as well because my drafting a player in the first round was the kiss of death for that player.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:03 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
my wife picked Mahmomes last year in like the 3rd...everyone made fun of her in draft chat etc.

he took her all the way for a FF Championship. lol

Don't think he'll last til the 3rd in the league this year though.
I mean, she wasn't wrong, but she could have waited a few rounds.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:11 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I mean, she wasn't wrong, but she could have waited a few rounds.
yeah, I was basically just letting her draft; only thing I was helping her with was making sure she didn't take a bunch of players with the same bye week.

she's like "I'm taking Mahomes". I was like.....well....Ok. lol. But yeah, proably could've got him later.

my wife has turned into a FF junky since she started playing 2 years ago. She's already won a championship and went to another in her work league....I played for probably 15 years and only won 1 . lol. Murphy's Law.
[Reply]
Renegade 10:24 AM 08-12-2019
I got the #1 overall tonight. Do you take Mahomes with that pick?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:36 AM 08-12-2019
No.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:43 AM 08-12-2019
My league is keep up to 3 in the round you drafted them for one year then the accelerate. I grabbed Mahomes off waivers late the year before so got him as a free keeper last year, this year he will cost me a 1st. However I'm keeping Damien Williams and James Connor both as free keepers so I'm willing to give up the 1st for Mahomes.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:27 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Renegade:
I got the #1 overall tonight. Do you take Mahomes with that pick?
Depends on how the scoring model of your league is, I'd wait for your Rd 2 pick at the earliest. Someone might snag him, but if you have Rd 1 Pick 1 then I'd go with Saquon Barkley. Giants are decimated at WR this year and he'll be picking up so much slack that I don't know how you don't get him the ball. Last year I was 7th pick and I took Julio Jones and Travis Kelce with my first 2 picks when it came back around to me. Then with my fourth pick I took Matt Ryan and that worked out really well for me. I'd save Mahomes for your Rd 2 Pick 1 at the earliest.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:40 AM 08-13-2019
so I have pick 11 and 14..the guy picking 12 and 13 wont take Mahomes..so if Mahomes drops..Ill take either Reek or Best available WR or RB at 11 and Mahomes at 14..

by 11 not many good running backs will be available so Im think a WR1 or TE1..then Mahomes for sure at 14. . I know 14 is a reach for a QB but guaranteed 30 points a week

Maybe Gurley or Connor will be available at 11. . if not ill grab Reek
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:42 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
My league is keep up to 3 in the round you drafted them for one year then the accelerate. I grabbed Mahomes off waivers late the year before so got him as a free keeper last year, this year he will cost me a 1st. However I'm keeping Damien Williams and James Connor both as free keepers so I'm willing to give up the 1st for Mahomes.

U think Williams will have a good Fantasy year?..i think im stearing clear of all chiefs RBs
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:20 AM 08-18-2019
this is who I ended up with in my Auction draft...I think I overpaid for Mahomes as people were picking up Brees, Lamaar Jackson etc for super cheap..Brees went for $1. .
Next draft I will leave my homerism behind and skip on Mahomes. . and going all in on someone like Kamara

another regret was not picking up Darwin Thompson..but someone in my league was in the know on him and paid $5 late in the draft,..I thought i could get him for free

[Reply]
MaHomies 12:29 AM 08-18-2019
I'm drafting 3rd in a 16 team league, no bench and 6 point passing TDs. I'm taking Mahomes. The yearlong consistency ina no bench league plus 2 extra points per TD for QBs makes this decision easy.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 04:52 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My league starts two QBs so Mahomes is on my radar in the mid-late 1st if I end up there. If I don’t get a stud RB early in the first, I wouldn’t mind starting out with Mahomes and Kielce as my first two picks,
How big is your league, Patteeu?

Originally Posted by lcarus:
That said, I'm taking Mahomes if I get the chance. We play with a flex, meaning more often than not, you're playing 2 QBs every week.
Likewise, how big is your league, Icarus?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 04:57 AM 08-18-2019
I play in a 14 team, 2QB (well, QB and one superflex) league. Historically, 10-12 QB's are drafted in the first two rounds.

I was lucky enough to get the 1st overall pick (to choruses of 'rigged' since this was my first year as commish in this league). I am definitely taking Mahomes there. I think anyone in my league would take Mahomes 1st overall as well, honestly, even though I am the only Chiefs homer in the room.

What will be interesting is my 2nd and 3rd round picks ( #28 and #29 overrall). Since so many picks before me will be on QB's, I am hoping either Hill or Kelce drops to me. We get a good weekly payout for highest points, so being able to stack on the Chiefs offense might have its ups and downs, but I should also be able to bank on some weekly wins.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up