ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chiefs are you taking first in your Fantasy draft?
DTVietnam 09:08 PM 08-09-2019
In my auction draft I will overspend for Mahomes and Hill

but in my snake draft I got the 11th and 14th pick (PPR). . Thinking best RB available at 11 and then either Hill or Mahomes at 14. .

anyone draft yet?. .which Chiefs do you rank highest?

alot of list have this as order of Chiefs:

Kelce (seeing Kelce as a top 10 pick in some Cheat Sheets)
Hill (usually between 13-20)
Williams (mid 20s)
Mahomes (30s or 40s)
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 09:22 PM 08-09-2019
I have Mahomes from last year in a 3 player keeper league.
[Reply]
notorious 09:23 PM 08-09-2019
How in the fuck is Kelce ranked above Hill?
[Reply]
Bump 09:23 PM 08-09-2019
Mahomes or Hill in the first round, if available, every time. I draft my fantasy teams homer as shit though. It worked out great last year because nobody saw Mahomes coming except us.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:25 PM 08-09-2019
Normally you do not take a QB until rounds 6-8, BUT Mahomes is the exception just because he is that exceptional. He will not digress in his stats IMHO just because he has so many exceptional weapons at one time that cannot be defended all at the same time. Pat has a very good knack of finding that open weapon and only gets better at doing it this year. Take Mahomes 1st then Hill 2nd if I'm in your shoes at the end of the snake draft.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:26 PM 08-09-2019
Hill is drastically underrated every year.

He was #1 among WRs last year and in the top 5 the year prior, IIRC. But he’s constantly ranked at like #6.

I’d snag him near the end of R1 and not think twice.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:27 PM 08-09-2019
Hill is drastically underrated every year.

He was #1 among WRs last year and in the top 5 the year prior, IIRC. But he’s constantly ranked at like #6.

I’d snag him near the end of R1 and not think twice.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:29 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
How in the **** is Kelce ranked above Hill?
My thoughts exactly. It should go:

Mahomes
Hill
Williams
Kelce

D Will is going to have a very productive season at RB.:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:32 PM 08-09-2019
Draft Darwin Thompson late when you have the rest of your roster filled out.

I did that with Alvin Kamara his rookie year. The Saints had Adrian Peterson and Ingram, so no one thought the rookie would do much. He was a steal for me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 PM 08-09-2019
Tremon Smith
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:33 PM 08-09-2019
Because there is no other TE that can bring the pure #’s in catches, yards AND TD’s that Kelce can give you. That makes him head and shoulders above the rest and a positional advantage in your fantasy league every week against your opponent.

There are other WR’s (Jones, Thomas, Hopkins, etc.) that can give you the #’s that Reek gets.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:35 PM 08-09-2019
Having a sure stud TE (Kelce, Kittle, or Ertz) is a great thing to have. Helped me a ton last year.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:39 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Having a sure stud TE (Kelce, Kittle, or Ertz) is a great thing to have. Helped me a ton last year.
Agreed.

I like Ertz a lot as well, but not quite as much as Kelce, due to him having PMII. Wentz’ injury history scares me as well for Ertz.

Kittle is great for yards and catches, but don’t see double digit TD’s any time in his near future.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:40 PM 08-09-2019
Yeah as much as I love Mahomes..I was thinking of taking Hill and Kelce 11 and 13..then if mahomes is there next round grab him..if not grab Cam or someone in the later rounds. .

but then im stuck with no RB1. . but by 11 I guess most stud RBs will be gone anyway so I might as well build my team around WR,TE,QB and hope to get lucky with a few RB

Im a homer drafter too and it has worked out for me the past few years . .

of course ill take Thompson and Hardman late just in case they step up
[Reply]
patteeu 09:41 PM 08-09-2019
Kelce is more of a standout at his position in the sense that he’s likely to outscore the other starting TEs in a fantasy league by more than Hill will outscore the other starting WRs. I’m not sure it will pan out that way, but I think that’s the theory and that’s what happened last season.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up